Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! (17662 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by suxes2005(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2010
Collins no mind am
him fink say fools like him
still dey dis town

SHALOM
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by Fogman(m): 8:10am On Oct 20, 2010
@ Suxes, pls i need to get some info from u, about ur friends experience with regards to his trip to malaysia. My bros intends to travel in few weeks time. Mail me ur phone no thru fogmanmails@yahoo.com, or 08033677688. Thanks
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by suxes2005(m): 10:21am On Oct 20, 2010

SHALOM
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 07, 2010
Friend am presently in malaysia now and also Studying. Here is how it works, Everybody travells to nigeria with different type of visas.1 Student,2,Visit,3,Business,The easiest is Visit which is 3 mounth, means within the issue date of the visa or within that 3 mounth U must get into malaysia and when u get there,U will be giving 2 weeks at KLIA,Meanwhile no assurance of stepping in.U might be sent back or not.but there are Indian runs men there,Umm u pay money to and without checking u they stamp u in,As for me,I paid 400 USDOLLARS. but if ur not ready to pay.Then u must be ready to face the Humilation as a Nigerian because they know Nigerians are GOATs ,sorry to use that word.But person wey no go no go know.

Bro i'll advice you to do this.Dont pay the school fee from nigeria.Come with a social With a Laptop and 2,500$-3,000$,You can still come if you dont have Laptop.But it's adviceable u come with it, Then go to the university urself and Apply in person.Or u better go to other country if u can,Dont say they no tell you ooh, Do not give money to anyone posing as Agent,They are stranded Nigerians.Meanwhile that Univserty is a recognise one.U can also try Sunway Univisity,or Nilea.Other schools are bullshit ,

[b][/b] [tt][/tt] DO NOT COME HERE IF YOUR NOT A RUNS GUY OR YOU DONT HAVE A GOOD SPONSOR , DAT THE TRUTH,Thanks
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by excoba101: 10:24am On Nov 07, 2010
Does a Malaysian school worth your money? Don't we have good school in Nigeria? By the way I advse you to find another country (First/Second World Countries) and apply for a student visa there.
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2010
Yes please safe your money and do other better things.U dont have to come to malaysia ,there is nothing special about here.
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by wanaj0: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2010
People come to study in Malaysia for various reasons. Most actually come to get UK degrees in Malaysia.

Also Malaysia provides exposure for a lot of people.

Now, if you dont have money, please dont come.

Yes there are Nigerians working in Malaysia. Few in Petronas and about 6 in Shell. Some are also with Schlumberger. Most are however FAKE students. You also have a few lecturers also.

Malaysia is not 'tolerant' to immigrants. They only want 'maids' from Indonesia (those are not willing to come again), Vietnam and maybe Philippines.

Dont expect to work in Malaysia though. It's possible BUT very difficult!
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by xtybabee(f): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2011
Bliv it or not, i will never lie about this, after he got his admission letter, he was asked to pay a part payment which is not even up to $1000 which he did and he aaplied to malaysia embassy in abuja with his admission letter, evidence of payment and all other documents required of him and pay 5k naija money for visa application fee and after 2weeks he was issued a two yrs visa covering yrs of study. I am sure he travelled with 140K one way ticket but it's almost a yr now and i don't know maybe direct or indirect flight but u can check prices of flight here: http://www.skyscanner.com/flights/los/kul/101030/airfares-from-lagos-to-kuala-lumpur-international-in-october-2010.html

am a student here in Malaysia and also work as a recruiter for schools.it is not mandatory you pay part of your school fee from Nigeria and Malaysia dont give visa from outside Malaysia they only give a 3 months student pass which enable you to travel then on arrival your school will take your passport to the embassy where a 1 yr sticker (visa) will be stamped on it.what you pay is processing fee which is also part of your school fee which can be up to $1000 or less actually but getting a 2 yrs visa that is a big lie.for flight detail,it all depends on the airline you want.the 3 major airlines are Qatar,Egypt and Emirate you can check them out and if you are coming on student visa you are allowed to buy one way
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2011
xtybabee:

Bliv it or not, i will never lie about this, after he got his admission letter, he was asked to pay a part payment which is not even up to $1000 which he did and he aaplied to malaysia embassy in abuja with his admission letter, evidence of payment and all other documents required of him and pay 5k naija money for visa application fee and after 2weeks he was issued a two yrs visa covering yrs of study. I am sure he travelled with 140K one way ticket but it's almost a yr now and i don't know maybe direct or indirect flight but u can check prices of flight here: http://www.skyscanner.com/flights/los/kul/101030/airfares-from-lagos-to-kuala-lumpur-international-in-october-2010.html

am a student here in Malaysia and also work as a recruiter for schools.it is not mandatory you pay part of your school fee from Nigeria and Malaysia dont give visa from outside Malaysia they only give a 3 months student pass which enable you to travel then on arrival your school will take your passport to the embassy where a 1 yr sticker (visa) will be stamped on it.what you pay is processing fee which is also part of your school fee which can be up to $1000 or less actually but getting a 2 yrs visa that is a big lie.for flight detail,it all depends on the airline you want.the 3 major airlines are Qatar,Egypt and Emirate you can check them out and if you are coming on student visa you are allowed to buy one way

Which school are you representing i need to know this because i will like to study INFO TECH in malaysia which i heard India is the best in this course and i Hate
as a country How ever, malay is better and most of there lecturers in I.T studies are India , Now which school are yu reping Woman ? i wuld like to come
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by xtybabee(f): 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2011
i work directly with legenda college.they have IT program and you will be issued university of East london (UEL) cert on completion.is it BSC you want or masters?i think you should add me christylabiy2k@yahoo.com or call so we can talk at length
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by steve13(m): 1:40am On Jan 25, 2011
Rr
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by steve13(m): 2:31am On Jan 25, 2011
But I. Won't tell u I can be able to process student visa for u oo,just to tell u how life is there from good places to live and so on,if u need student visa get the contact ur self. At least before u send money 3 times one of them will process it because of God
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by xtybabee(f): 5:22am On Jan 25, 2011
steve_101:

But I. Won't tell u I can be able to process student visa for u oo,just to tell u how life is there from good places to live and so on,if u need student visa get the contact your self. At least before u send money 3 times one of them will process it because of God
from your tone one will know the kind of person you are.
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by justwise(m): 8:57am On Jan 25, 2011
steve_101:

But I. Won't tell u I can be able to process student visa for u oo,just to tell u how life is there from good places to live and so on,if u need student visa get the contact your self. At least before u send money 3 times one of them will process it because of God

. . .after saying that u don't do visa u came here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=592017.msg7596593#msg7596593 to do visa run?
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by steve13(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2011
Rr
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by xtybabee(f): 4:31am On Jan 26, 2011
steve_101:

@just wise I said I do not do student visa ,I can do social visit but student visa can be stressful atimes,u need to send money to someone in malaysia that will act as an agent before the school will consider the application and most times the guys will not even go anywhere,they will spend the money secondly nigerian passport gives problem to aprove exept u are applying to study at segi college,lingkomwing university,masa medical college,hope university or university teknologi malay ,other schools can take up to six weeks before they can convince the imigaration that this nigerian boy is acturly coming to study,its streeful atimes.this is why I do only social visa(visiting visa).
pls be watchful of this guy. there is nothing stressful in getting a student visa if you go through the right source and it is far better to come on student visa then social visa because:
1. it is more economical- if you come with social you still have to apply to a school so why not do it once and for all and you keep paying till you get here
2. with social visa you might encounter alot of problems with immigrations at the airport both in Nigeria and here and eventually you might be sent back
3. with student visa the school you apply to will come and pick you from the airport but with social you are on your own and God help you you fall into wrong hands i tell you you will regret ever boarding a plane.
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by steve13(m): 5:48am On Jan 26, 2011
Rr
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by xtybabee(f): 7:30am On Jan 26, 2011
steve_101:

Yea all u said is true,am not arguing with u but I want to ask you a question,in my post am I soundding like begging? I do visa for business people and holiday makers,and anyone that want to live there I will explain to him how is works,are u new in malaysia?I lived in usj 1 for 2 years and opposite segi college subang jaya I know a whole lot in malay my brother and I ve advised many malaysian travellers free of charge in my house here in lagos.
you are also Chichiange right? if you are clean why use different names. on my post you claimed you dont do visa you only advise here you are saying you do visa for business people, holiday makers etc. anyway am not here to exchange words and i never said you are begging am only telling nairalanders to be careful thats all.
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by justwise(m): 7:36am On Jan 26, 2011
steve_101:

@just wise I said I do not do student visa ,I can do social visit but student visa can be stressful atimes,u need to send money to someone in malaysia that will act as an agent before the school will consider the application and most times the guys will not even go anywhere,they will spend the money secondly nigerian passport gives problem to aprove exept u are applying to study at segi college,lingkomwing university,masa medical college,hope university or university teknologi malay ,other schools can take up to six weeks before they can convince the imigaration that this nigerian boy is acturly coming to study,its streeful atimes.this is why I do only social visa(visiting visa).

That is not true, u said u don't do visa b4, now u have changed and edited ur initial post. I don't think u can be trusted, sorry.
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by justwise(m): 7:50am On Jan 26, 2011
xtybabee:

you are also Chichiange right? if you are clean why use different names. on my post you claimed you dont do visa you only advise here you are saying you do visa for business people, holiday makers etc. anyway am not here to exchange words and i never said you are begging am only telling nairalanders to be careful thats all.

Yes he is the same person.
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by steve13(m): 8:22am On Jan 26, 2011
Rr
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by justwise(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2011
steve_101:

I cant be trusted by who you?am too matured to talk with u justwise probably u might be 23years old,in 2010 I did only 2 malaysian visas cos I dont even stay around all da time,chichiange is my sister,she introduced me to nairaland with her id and I tried to open mine that day but I coudnt so I was writing some contribution with hers,I only went a daybefore yesterday to open mine with my name and I owe no body nothing on that,anyone that one that want to meet me should come to my house that's if I want to see the person,I ve got alot to do.

Lies,lies and more lies. You can't pull it with me.
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by steve13(m): 8:59am On Jan 26, 2011
Rr
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by steve13(m): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2011
Rr
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by justwise(m): 9:06am On Jan 26, 2011
steve_101:

ITS OK AM LYING,HOW COME I WAS USING THE SAME EMAIL ADRESS?DO U EVEN NO WHO I AM?O GOD MAYBE I WILL GIVE YOU A PHONE NO IN THE UK TO CALL AND ASK WHO STEVE IS?THERE IS SOMETHINGS I CANT SAY HERE CONCERNING WAT I VE DONE IN THE UK WITH CORRECT BUSY GUYS, SEND ANY ONE U KNOW IN LAGOS TO COME TO MY HOUSE ,I DONT DO HIDE AND SEEK,I GOT MALAYSIAN VISA CONTACT SINCE 2007 I VE NOT EVEN DID FOR 10 PEOPLE SINCE THEN,AM GOING OUT,TELL YOU FRIEND TO CONTACT ME IN LAG I LIVE AROUND KINGSTON JOE FAST FOOD ISOLO LAGOS.

Yes i know who u are, should i tell u? You are a bloody muppet.
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by justwise(m): 9:08am On Jan 26, 2011
[quote author=steve_101 link=topic=512356.msg7605167#msg7605167 date=1296029080]
did i comit any crime with chichiange that i used for 5 days?my email is there which is the same email here also same email in my facebook and naijapals.com,o gaaaa ooo people is so envious ,justwise are u stranded in the uki can help you my friend is very rich there,i mean very rich ,tell us cos u apear jobless or are u a scammer maybe u deal on CC??who knows what u do for a living can u tell us?
[quote][/quote]

Another garbage.
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by steve13(m): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2011
am not ur type but today i have your time, what do u do for a living?when did u come to naija last?when did u send money last to anybody? what have u contributed since u joined this forum?
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by justwise(m): 10:14am On Jan 26, 2011
steve_101:

am not your type but today i have your time, what do u do for a living?when did u come to naija last?when did u send money last to anybody? what have u contributed since u joined this forum?

1) What i do for a living? Going after shameless fools like u.

2) The last time i send money to anybody? Yesterday.

3) What i have contributed since i joined this site? Check my profile.

4) Last time i visited Nigeria? 2yrs ago.

Any more lame question?
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by steve13(m): 10:21am On Jan 26, 2011
Rr
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by saharachic(f): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2011
steve_101:

ohhh chai all this agent in nigeria why did u have to dupe justfool ohh am sori,u see my father use to tell me that a wise man dies in the backyard of the fool,am not wise you are, its alright,open a forum ,cant you do itam advising u oo,create urs this one belongs to another alright,you ve been calling me names because we are writing to each other , cryu ve been calling people names here so am not disturbed , come do u even have a girl friend i guess not because she wont be watching you do all this ,no sane girl will,if its were to be in a business ground hehe people like you dont last a month,i mean u come to thailand or sao paulo and answer just wise??u will die trow way, i mean it,caution your self and always mind your business, Gani eventuraly died yet the king makers are shining every day in naija,the part u are trading in life is too dangerous ,

whats the meaning of all this?
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by steve13(m): 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2011
nothing serious ,some one is calling me a 419,but i dont wanna talk about it again,i avoid anger at all cost.
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by markbent: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2011
do u have a dream of studying abroad? here is an opportunity to study abroad!
kuala lumpur infrastructure university, ucsi university, intil university college, monash university college a re all open for september intake. malaysia is cheap means to study abroad, apply now! coontact info: madoxd@yahoo.com inbox me here. warning: if you don't have means of studying or a sponsor, malaysia is not the best place for you, because u will not be alowed to work why studying, but if God favours you, then u are the luckiest person. meanwhile geting a job here in malaysia for blacks expecially is difficult, though i have friends here in malaysia working. if you are able to finish ur school here there is the posibility of getting a job. the pay might be little. I am a christian and i wouldn't lie to you, do not alow anybody to collect ur money telling you that his going to pay part of your school for you. that might be the easiest way to lost ur money.
These are what you should do: 1 ask the person to give you website of the school, to know the kind of school he or she sought for you.
2 check out the school fees corectly.

the reason why i am saying this is that, i was a victim. i am here in malaysia studying , i know everything going on in malaysia. do not alow somebody
to tell you that malasia is a place of milk and honey all to get your money. malaysia is place for the strong and the focus. if you know what you are coming
to malaysia to do, u will not follow the wrong path. if u need more information; you can contact me at
thanks
max

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Nigerians In Arrested Jakarta Over Proper Stay Permits / Lists Of The 6 Best Lounges And Clubs In The Ibadan City / Do You Flaunt Or Hide Your Nigerian Passport When Travelling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.