Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Software For Converting Adobe Pdf To Word And Vice Versa - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Software For Converting Adobe Pdf To Word And Vice Versa (3107 Views)

Software For Converting Adobe Pdf To Word And Vice Versa / Pls Give Me The Necessary Suppot For Converting An Operating System From French / Converting .cdr Files To .jpeg Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software For Converting Adobe Pdf To Word And Vice Versa by OATech: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2010
Have you ever wanted to convert a PDF document to word so that you could edit it or convert your word document to PDF so that it cannot be edited? We have a software that when installed can convert to either PDF or word document depending on which you want to convert to. For more details call 08028801549 or 014198126.
Re: Software For Converting Adobe Pdf To Word And Vice Versa by Seton(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2010
openoffice.org
Re: Software For Converting Adobe Pdf To Word And Vice Versa by wesley80(m): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2010
Just google Solid Converter PDF. There's a free 15 day trial version for download

ok let me spoonfeed u if u're interested
soliddocuments(dot)com/download.htm?, SolidConverterPDF
Re: Software For Converting Adobe Pdf To Word And Vice Versa by OATech: 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2010
our software is full version.
Re: Software For Converting Adobe Pdf To Word And Vice Versa by bloglover(m): 7:59am On Sep 10, 2013
Dats y I like nairaland. Una sabi spoil business 4 person

(1) (Reply)

Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) / How To Open Wap Site On A Standard Pc / I Watch Bba Life Every Day On My Dstv Mobile Phone Absolutely Free Can't Beat It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.