Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? (2599 Views)

Is Me Just Bold And Lonely / She Fell In Love With Me Just Because Of My Boxers / Reasons Why I Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2006
I have been out of Love for about 2 & half years, since my girlfriend woked up to me one day & said "My Pastor has just proposed to me, I am sorry we can just be friend"

My thought (after enough expenditure) i had to let her go. The next thing i heard from her friend was "why, why chris, your girlfriend just got married and you did not attend the wedding" But the fact was that, i had no idear about the weding date.

After three months she appear to me looking as if she had lost everything. What happen i asked, she later married to another man but not the Pastor BUT THE WORST PART OF IT IS THAT MY HUSBAND CAN NOT HANDLE ME WELL IN BED LIKE YOU DID, my reply and so, "PLEASE WE CAN STILL GET BACK TOGETHER" hell no. that was the end.

Please I need a girl. I stay both in Abuja and Port Harcouirt due to my Job

My Mail: chrisonline_q@yahoo.com

Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by larger20(m): 3:08am On Jan 15, 2006
Dude

To be frank with you, u aint getting a chick from what u wrong on ur profile and dont be surprise if u stay long with a chick..also u need a profesional photographer to take ur picture. He will show u how to pose to bring out the man in u for the chicks in the room to show intrest ..good luck
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by Scorpio(f): 4:27am On Jan 15, 2006
Dang boi, ya pastor! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! anywayz.....keep lookin, don't worry luv will find ya( Celine said it) @larger_20, b easy wink grin
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by kenflavor(m): 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2006
chrisniger, don't mind that small boy. U look great and I am very sure u're going to start receiving mails from most beautiful ladies on the land. cheesy
Dont mind some of the ladies in da house, they could be pretending at times, just believe in yourself and keep your head up!
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2006
Larger 20,

I dont have to go and refine my picture cus i want to get a connected, for your info that picture was taking by me with my phone camera.

i have to desplay my pure picture, just who i am. so if you have any problem with tha, go knock ur head on the wall

same guy

chris
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by pearldrops(f): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2006
l will
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by LoverBwoy(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2006
what a story ......are u actually gonna tell this to any1 u wanna date grin
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by larger20(m): 12:13am On Jan 16, 2006
It is hiralous and ridicurious ..sounded fishy too but good luck..i will not slap u twise
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by mmomi(f): 10:18am On Jan 16, 2006
@Chrisniger you sounded rude in your 2nd post. For you to get the best you have to be/show the best.You suppose to know that you will receive insult since you are looking for something. Please hold your temper especially to people that don't know you cos first impression matters.I wish you goodluck! You can appologise to immates-we have good people here.
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by bitch(f): 10:26am On Jan 16, 2006
good luck in finding some nice girl.
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by pearldrops(f): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2006
am not sure u're looking for love,u should mind ur replies since u are searching for something
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by vickybabe(f): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2006
goodluck with that!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by smar: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2006
It as been happling so yours we not be the first and the last you just have to take harth.
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2006
some1, somewhere,someplace will definetely luv u da way u are someday, sometime,somewhere
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by ono(m): 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2006
Yeah, someone will find ya. Don't go dating <18 yr old sha. That could be disastrous!! dem phlenty phlenty for here. No talk say I no warn you o o...
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by 9jababe(f): 12:15am On Feb 14, 2006
Ok we all understand what happen 2 u but i don’t believe it a good idea to write the story in ur profile it not right. But don’t worry someone out there love u 4 who u are. The right time will soon come it  jus a matter of time smiley cheesy
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by pearldrops(f): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2006
ouch
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by Seun(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2006
Chris, if the ladies on Nairaland can't accept you for who you are, if they are insisting that you must pretend to be what you are not in order to get them interested, then maybe they are not the ones you are looking for? wink
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by glodave(f): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2006
[color=#006600][/color]Good luck Chris.
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by micklplus(m): 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2006
hello guy, good luck to you.
Gbam
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by pearldrops(f): 5:44am On Feb 23, 2006
need help? contact me
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by loriann(f): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2006
luck smiley
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by easylife00(m): 12:15am On Mar 23, 2006
Chris, i really feel for you but one thing i will like to tell u is that, never you hide your self and be your self at all time but don't show your anger while trying to express your self though i understand how you feel ok. You will find a better woman for your self. Good luck
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by sasuos(m): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2006
goodluck, but ty and bring down your temper cool cool cool
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by Drsmart(m): 11:40am On Mar 31, 2006
my guy u nice goodlooking i love ur style love would locate u soon
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by sunshine10(f): 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2006
Chris, Seun is right on the money. Don't change for no one. It's not worth it. You are very handsome and believe me if you believe in God he will bring you your women very soon. Good luck man smiley
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by Efani(m): 1:17am On Apr 19, 2006
ur mama
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by larger20(m): 1:47am On Apr 19, 2006
Efani:

your mama
cheesy
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by pearldrops(f): 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2006
nnna ehn dis topic still dey
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by yemstar(f): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2006
grin grin grin Well all the best!! I guess undecided
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by Mario(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2006
LOL pls let one person contact him and stop pushing him around as if he has embacked on a journey of no return.

My guy, u sweet, if the guys dont like u then I think some of them are gay otherwise this topic is not for them, its for the ladies in da HOUSEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Who Will Love Me Just Who I Am? by pearldrops(f): 5:05am On Apr 25, 2006
he's actually on an endless journey lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Ladies, Make Una Rate Me (pic) / . / No Strings Attached Sex Mates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.