Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

My Cousin Just Found Out She Might Be Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Cousin Just Found Out She Might Be Pregnant (6290 Views)

13 Early Signs You May Be Pregnant / Menstural Circle Intercourse Is Save And You Can Be Pregnant During That Period / Top Ten Signs You Might Be Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Just Found Out She Might Be Pregnant by jeje(f): 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2006
my cousin is just found out that she might be pregnant. Not that she doesn't want the baby but this is kind of a wrong time. She just got a contract and has a blood pressure. What abortive pill can she use?
Re: My Cousin Just Found Out She Might Be Pregnant by layi(m): 1:11am On Jan 15, 2006
You Your cousin shouldnt try anything stupid if u don't she doesnt want to be deported to heaven prematurely. You she should go see a doctor immediately.  Moreover not all pregnacies can be aborted safely. I know of a girl who used several drugs but the foetus wont go.
Nothing wrong in keeping the baby though because u don't seem poor.

What kind of contract by d way?
When did blood pressure stop 1 from carrying a pregnacy?We all have bp. Even beign hypertensive doesnt cause miscarriage.
Re: My Cousin Just Found Out She Might Be Pregnant by hotangel2(f): 1:30am On Jan 15, 2006
No no.. don't abort the baby embarassed Please don't.. at least she knew wat she was doing when she was doing the thing. She should know a baby is part of what comes with what she did (un-protected sex).

Pregnancy does not mean she can't go about her contract.
Re: My Cousin Just Found Out She Might Be Pregnant by gentlegg(m): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2007
For Christ sake how are human beings so animalistic, shameless and heartless to seek public assistance to commit a taboo. So modernisation has made us so weird that U want us to prescribe abortive bills for her? She should poison herself and die, for nurturing and harbouring such devilish act to kill the innocent baby just for the sake of a mere contract, herself don't deserve to live as well.

When she opened her rotten, useless leg for the useless guy dat got her pregnant, don't she know she had a contract? And not ready 4 pregnancy yet?. Please convey my message to her that she should'nt abort the innocent baby or else she wouldn't have baby all her life again.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Just Found Out She Might Be Pregnant by creamdream: 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2008
congrats.she should have the baby
Re: My Cousin Just Found Out She Might Be Pregnant by TOYOSI20(f): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2008
creamdream:

congrats.she should have the baby
I think so too. lipsrsealed
Re: My Cousin Just Found Out She Might Be Pregnant by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2008
gentlegg:

For Christ sake how are human beings so animalistic, shameless and heartless to seek public assistance to commit a taboo. So modernisation has made us so weird that You want us to prescribe abortive bills for her? She should poison herself and die, for nurturing and harbouring such devilish act to kill the innocent baby just for the sake of a mere contract, herself don't deserve to live as well.

When she opened her rotten, useless leg for the useless guy that got her pregnant, don't she know she had a contract? And not ready 4 pregnancy yet?. Please convey my message to her that she should'nt abort the innocent baby or else she wouldn't have baby all her life again.

AMEN
Re: My Cousin Just Found Out She Might Be Pregnant by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2008
layi:

You Your cousin shouldnt try anything stupid if u don't she doesnt want to be deported to heaven prematurely. You she should go see a doctor immediately. Moreover not all pregnacies can be aborted safely. I know of a girl who used several drugs but the foetus wont go.
Nothing wrong in keeping the baby though because u don't seem poor.

What kind of contract by d way?
When did blood pressure stop 1 from carrying a pregnacy?We all have bp. Even beign hypertensive doesnt cause miscarriage.

my guy, chop knuckle.

Re: My Cousin Just Found Out She Might Be Pregnant by Cassiel(f): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2008
When they want to fornicate they don't ask us if they should,or how many times they should,or where they should,or with whom,but when pregnancy comes they ask us for advice on the best way to abort.*hiss*
Better take your cousin to a doctor for advice and tests,and may God judge all of you baby-killers.
Re: My Cousin Just Found Out She Might Be Pregnant by bubblegum(f): 10:28am On May 14, 2009
how old is ur cousin
Re: My Cousin Just Found Out She Might Be Pregnant by slimfine(f): 9:31pm On May 31, 2009
is she married, it doesn't matters but abortion is the worst option!
Re: My Cousin Just Found Out She Might Be Pregnant by Ben13: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2009
ve never liked abortion sad
Re: My Cousin Just Found Out She Might Be Pregnant by netman1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2009
Tell her to keep the baby.Abortion is not the right thing to do because she might loose her life besides pregnancy will stop stop her doing her contracts. embarassed
Re: My Cousin Just Found Out She Might Be Pregnant by enigmagu1(m): 8:13am On Jan 10, 2013
gentlegg: For Christ sake how are human beings so animalistic, shameless and heartless to seek public assistance to commit a taboo. So modernisation has made us so weird that U want us to prescribe abortive bills for her? She should poison herself and die, for nurturing and harbouring such devilish act to kill the innocent baby just for the sake of a mere contract, herself don't deserve to live as well.

When she opened her rotten, useless leg for the useless guy dat got her pregnant, don't she know she had a contract? And not ready 4 pregnancy yet?. Please convey my message to her that she should'nt abort the innocent baby or else she wouldn't have baby all her life again.

walahi!! u d vex

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! See This 4-year-old Nigerian Girl With Fully Developed Big br***st [pics] / Unhealthy Nigerian Foods / Why Is Blood For Sale In Nigerian Hospitals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.