Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Is Kosovo(eu) A Visa Free To Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Kosovo(eu) A Visa Free To Nigeria? (7451 Views)

As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? / Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like / Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kosovo(eu) A Visa Free To Nigeria? by usherroyal(m): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2010
Is kosovo(EU) country still a visa free for nigeria with epassport? All serious contribution is highly welcome.also nigerian in diaspora expecialy in kosovo can also coment.all nairalanders can coment as well.
Re: Is Kosovo(eu) A Visa Free To Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2010
who told you kosovo is E.u,you have internet infront of you but you are still misinformed.They are staging you,you better open your eyes .Do you know kosovo,Nigeria is better unless you have other things you want to do there,if not you are wasting your time.
Re: Is Kosovo(eu) A Visa Free To Nigeria? by usherroyal(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2010
@OLA2 pls if you dont know anything about kosovo then stop talking jagons and silly coment here.allow people who knows better than you to contribute.as am talking to you now kosovo is spending EURO as there currency if you dont know,they border with bulgaria,serbia,macedonia,albania and motenegro all these countries that border with kosovo are also european countries.what are you talking about?
OLA2 let me ask you question,what do you know about travelling?
please any other contribution is welcome by me.i want all nairalanders to gain here through this topic.
Re: Is Kosovo(eu) A Visa Free To Nigeria? by justwise(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2010
usherroyal:

@OLA2 pls if you dont know anything about kosovo then stop talking jagons and silly coment here.allow people who knows better than you to contribute.as am talking to you now kosovo is spending EURO as there currency if you dont know,they boarder with bulgaria,serbia,macedonia,albania and motenegro all these countries that boarder with kosovo are also european countries.what are you talking about?
OLA2 let me ask you question,what do you know about travelling?
please any other contribution is welcome by me.i want all nairalanders to gain here through this topic.
Who told you that Kosovo is an European country? Show me a link where u read that from.

EU and European are not the same, and Kosovo is not a member of any of them
Re: Is Kosovo(eu) A Visa Free To Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2010
You dont know and you dont want to learn.It will take many years for kosovo to join E:U
Re: Is Kosovo(eu) A Visa Free To Nigeria? by wolexmonny(m): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2010
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo , kosovo is european country says wikipedia, they are spending euro as currency and also part of ancient greek,
Re: Is Kosovo(eu) A Visa Free To Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2010
You dont get it right? Kosovo is in the european continent,european continent ends some were near russia .But the E:U is a group of selected EUropean countries members Member states of the EU
Austria
Belgium
Bulgaria
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Ireland
Italy
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Malta
Netherlands
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
United Kingdom

Candidate countries
Croatia
Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Iceland
Turkey
Re: Is Kosovo(eu) A Visa Free To Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2010
Member states of the EU
Candidate countries
Other European countries
Albania
Andorra
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Belarus
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Georgia
Liechtenstein
Moldova
Monaco
Montenegro
Norway
Russia
San Marino
Serbia
Switzerland
Ukraine
Vatican City State
Re: Is Kosovo(eu) A Visa Free To Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2010
Note the word candidate okay,there is a difference between candidate and member okay,so kosovo is not a member ,it may be a candidate but not a member,.but its on the continent of europe .
Re: Is Kosovo(eu) A Visa Free To Nigeria? by usherroyal(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2010
@OLA2 and JUSTWISE.two of you dont know what you are saying.you people should go and do your finding or you can as well as google it and you will see the reality of the matter.I give kudos to my friend(walexmonny) that just comment now that use wikipedia as a link.others can also comment,nairalander your contributions is highly needed here not just coment like my two friends without any useful and cogent information.I submit for now
Re: Is Kosovo(eu) A Visa Free To Nigeria? by justwise(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2010
usherroyal:

@OLA2 and JUSTWISE.two of you dont know what you are saying.you people should go and do your finding or you can as well as google it and you will see the reality of the matter.I give kudos to my friend(walexmonny) that just comment now that use wikipedia as a link.others can also comment,nairalander your contributions is highly needed here not just coment like my two friends without any useful and cogent information.I submit for now

You and ur friend are living in dreamland, the link he pasted here is rubbish, i have challenged u to show me any link where u read that from.

You keep going round and round talking rubbish.
Re: Is Kosovo(eu) A Visa Free To Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2010
usherroyal:

Are you the one trying to cheat people ,or what?You dont know anything ,you are blinded by your motive.I will say it again 1 million times ,kosovo is not an e.u member. Kosovo is in the continent of europe.Even morroco is on the African continent and it as also dropped application for membership .you dont know jack.

Dont deceive people to travel just because its europe.
Re: Is Kosovo(eu) A Visa Free To Nigeria? by marmarasea(m): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2010
Hi,

There is nothing to see in Kosovo.Kosovo is a US supported new born independent state and full with Albanians which most of them either are KLA members or ex criminals.The main activity in Kosovo is

human trafficking,
sex slavery
drug trafficking

and such.

Even if its visa free I do not advice anyone to visit that place at least for next 10 years.
Re: Is Kosovo(eu) A Visa Free To Nigeria? by eghost247(m): 8:11am On Oct 03, 2010
usherroyal:

[/quote Brother Piece of Advice Kosvo is not in the european union
they are not even candidates
and your attracted cos they spend
euro

and when your talking about countries
stop ranting ranting about kosvo
you cant live there
not yet
please be wise try somewhere
else
sometimes its not about getting out of nigeria
but going to a reasonable place
in the eu where u can get legalized
and move to the more better places
Re: Is Kosovo(eu) A Visa Free To Nigeria? by Dare14: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2010
kosovo of all places.why would sum1 want to leave her country for a visa free country

(1) (Reply)

Directions To Ajah / Emirates Restores Flights To Lagos / Coronavirus: Ethiopian Airlimes Says They Have No Plan To Stop China Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.