Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

ssss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ssss (10349 Views)

Many Women My A**ssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

ssss by MOBO444(f): 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2010
ss
Re: ssss by chika98: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2010
Just the topic is funny! Yup marry him and leave him in Nigeria. *Dead* grin grin grin
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2010
dd
Re: ssss by 1102(m): 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2010
hehehehe, so they now move your topics,

such hatred~

@Post
Mobo444 is at It again,

Doing his Tang!

But this your cuzin is he a dummy or somtin mobo.

why would he marry a woman and leave her back in Nigeria

Seems he's gat issues too~
Re: ssss by 1102(m): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2010
The girls (Kehinde) parent and family are not too happy, but they don’t have a choice as my cousin can decide to quit the marriage plan and take his plenty dollars back to America with him and let their so called Black daughter roam the street of Benin, Edo state to start all over again, her family better not dare us, ok.

This quote JUST TOTALLY KILLED ME~

Somebody please HOLD ME, please HOLD Me!!
Re: ssss by LAGOS1976: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2010
Never take her to america, never you try it.
Re: ssss by 1102(m): 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2010
If i were that lady,

I would rather, not get married and Loiter the streets than get married 2 a man

who lives more than 12 hrs from my self via Flight,

He would provide everything for me but my kids and my body would hardly know him

Never,

I rather get married 2 a proverty stricken man who i would see day and night than get married 2 a man who maybe i can only see like 1ce a year!
Re: ssss by Rocktation(f): 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2010
You just wait until they move this trash. You don't even know the correct ID of the person you want us to beg on your behalf.
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2010
ss
Re: ssss by 1102(m): 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2010
^^
Utter Rubbish

What kinda marriage is that,

If i were your CUZ i would even be scared of that Kinda wife

cos i would know she aint NORMAL, wanting 2 get married 2 me when i can only see her once a year!

and yet its cool wiv her

2 things would come 2 my mind

1, she needs my money

and

2, shes banging someone else, if not she wont be comfy wiv the marriage!
Re: ssss by ShyOne(f): 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2010
lololololololololol - who is Mobo444? This guy cracks me up!!!!! This is sooooo funny. hahahahahaha.
Re: ssss by madlady(f): 12:36am On Sep 15, 2010
MOBO444:

Please HELP ME TO BED jay bee NOT TO MOVE MY TOPIC ANYMORE.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: ssss by saintneo(m): 12:57am On Sep 15, 2010
heard this kind of shit before. but mobo, have u ever tried investigating the source of such betrayals by the BW.

2ndly, did any1 force ur cousin to marry. why dont he marry some akata, latino or oyibo over there; why is he afraid of taking a wife in the US?

seriously, there is a big difference btw woman and wife.
Re: ssss by TewMuch: 3:26am On Sep 15, 2010
MOBO444:

[b]My cousin just told his Black Edo state girl friend [/b]of 8 years that he will marry her but she won’t join him in America, he will rent for her a one bed room apartment in Ugbowo, Benin city, were his family can monitor her and he don’t want her to join him in California, America, he presently live and work in California as a senior medical assistant, and our family has also advice him not to take her to the USA, we all know the rubbish Black Nigeria women do when they get to the United State of America.

She can make babies for him, she can have a car to herself maybe in 3 years time, and he will also send her money for her upkeeps from time to time, he will also send her good designers cloths from time to time, but he won’t take her to America, his family will also keep an Eagle eye on her so she don’t do any smart move in Benin, Edo state. Nigeria women who join their husband in America always take the men through hell and back, so many Nigeria women have died in different state in America killed by angry and betrayed Nigeria husband, The Black Nigeria women do stuff like arrest their husband, milk his money and send to family back home, even build houses in their villages without the husband knowledge, some later even divorce the husband and claim his houses and property in America, this is also an eye opener to all Nigeria Black brother and the men have to be wise.

The girls (Kehinde) parent and family are not too happy, but they don’t have a choice as my cousin can decide to quit the marriage plan and take his plenty dollars back to America with him and let their so called Black daughter roam the street of Benin, Edo state  to start all over again, her family better not dare us, ok.

Kehinde, the black Edo state girl.
@ OP its either you have a mental problem, you like attention or you dont know squat about Nigeria. Did you look up kehinde randomly and edo state randomly

Kehinde is most likely not an Edo State name (Guess again), and is also most likely black because Nigeria is about 96% black arsehole.

You fail with your retarded thread. Go check into a mental hospital for your safety, and get rid of your racial issues. You've been exposed, you are obviously neither black nor Nigerian.
Re: ssss by Jaideyone(m): 5:16am On Sep 15, 2010
i can see mobo's cousin is just as foolish as he is grin
Re: ssss by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 15, 2010
The guy is married to akata and still tryna get his paper's and he don't wanna take chances of this naija branch wife coming to spoil his his long waited paper's.

Gbam,
Re: ssss by Tosinville(m): 6:05am On Sep 15, 2010
Mobo444,

I support you on this one, this is just reality and this dude isn't the first nigeria man that will do that neither the last. I see someone saying why didn't he go for Akata, latinos, oyinbo etc since he can't cope with his nigeria girl in cali? well i'll let you know not all nigerian men find those ppl attractive to them nd bringing ur wife down to america is like u probably addin more problem to ur life cos "she go wan tear eyes" and end up doing stuffs like wat mobo listed and its true things like that happens in america, and hookin up with a nigeria girl in america is another palava, "dat 1 sef don eyes" cos expect her to be submissive anymore as long as she's earning the $$$ you're also getting so i believe every man knows the reason why he's doing a thing most especially about his marriage.
Re: ssss by Tosinville(m): 6:09am On Sep 15, 2010
^^^don't expect her to be submissive anymore i meant.
Re: ssss by Tinksh(f): 8:32am On Sep 15, 2010
Can someone please explain to me why he would marry her anyway if he doesnt want her. Why doesnt he marry someone in America??
Re: ssss by Tosinville(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2010
^^^you can't really understand.
Re: ssss by 1102(m): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2010
Tink_sh:

Can someone please explain to me why he would marry her anyway if he doesnt want her. Why doesnt he marry someone in America??

^^
stay there and keep asking questions, soon you would know!! grin grin
Re: ssss by noblegas2(m): 10:04am On Sep 15, 2010
i dont blame him jare.afterall, i knw a family friend who had spent 19yrs in d U.S & decided 2 come & marry @ home.barely six months afta dia weddin & d gal got 2 america, she started misbehavin & both of dem started havin heated arguments.It wasnt long b4 d she set him up & lo & behold, he was Deported back 2 Lasgidi.Jst imagine, 5 stores in d U.S,all D 20yrs of labour gone! All cuz of 1 random ibadan chic? 2 make matters worse, he wasnt allowed 2 pick a pin & he said an immigration officer broke his greencard wit ordinary teeth @ Hartsfield Jackson!
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2010
dd
Re: ssss by Kelvinj(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2010
noble_gas1:

i dont blame him jare.afterall, i knw a family friend who had spent 19yrs in d U.S & decided 2 come & marry @ home.barely six months afta dia weddin & d gal got 2 america, she started misbehavin & both of dem started havin heated arguments.It wasnt long b4 d she set him up & lo & behold, he was Deported back 2 Lasgidi.Jst imagine, 5 stores in d U.S,all D 20yrs of labour gone! All cuz of 1 random ibadan chic? 2 make matters worse, he wasnt allowed 2 pick a pin & he said an immigration officer broke his greencard wit ordinary teeth @ Hartsfield Jackson!
u see this is the reason i'll prefer marrying a white chick in the states than all our crazy 9ja babes.
@mobo, Well why does ur cousin wanna marry a girl here and not take her with him? Well guess there's more reason 2 this.
Re: ssss by 1102(m): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2010
so black women are this wicked

why would they do such 2 a man that decided 2 get married 2 dem and take them

out of the shores of nigeria,

damn, i wish i fit see one Obodo-yinbo wen go just come carry me comot 4rm this black nation

i for too happy!
Re: ssss by collinsfbi(m): 10:28am On Sep 15, 2010
Mobo444,

I support you on this one, this is just reality and this dude isn't the first nigeria man that will do that neither the last. I see someone saying why didn't he go for Akata, latinos, oyinbo etc since he can't cope with his nigeria girl in cali? well i'll let you know not all nigerian men find those ppl attractive to them nd bringing your wife down to america is like u probably addin more problem to your life cos "she go wan tear eyes" and end up doing stuffs like wat mobo listed and its true things like that happens in america, and hookin up with a nigeria girl in america is another palava, "dat 1 sef don eyes" cos expect her to be submissive anymore as long as she's earning the $$$ you're also getting so i believe every man knows the reason why he's doing a thing most especially about his marriage.
Everybody in this thread are making a very good point but
Tosinville
and
noble_gas1
are such fools like MOBO's cousin, if both of you are women, would you allow one stupid husband to do that to you? or would you alllow your sister to fall a victim to such circumstances? It's accepted that to survive over there is hard without papers but that does mean that MOBO's cousin should  place a woman in a
*widowry life
while her husband is still alive because living without him is not diff from being dead. Do u want to tell me now that every Nigerian women in america are [b]asawo abi?[/b]Look, I have a cousin in the UK whose wife send to prison but that does not mean that when u get married you should leave ur wife behind, what u should do is to ba care of the person u get married to. It's either MOBO's cousin continue his life with his akata wife or or take her over period. Is it every women that travel to america do misbehave? The lady is question should rather remain unmarried than being decieve with disgners and money, na that one we wan chop for marriage, i think say na for better for worse.
Re: ssss by Tinksh(f): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^you can't really understand.
--190--:

^^
stay there and keep asking questions, soon you would know!! grin grin

Ok, geez, sorry for asking!
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2010
d
Re: ssss by no1madman(m): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2010
It's not also ideal 2 leave your wife behind in naija . .
How long do u expect her 2 live without sex. . .guys dey shine their kongo wella wella!
No b  every woman dey mess up 4 abroad. .there's always an exception.
I believe in positivity. .
If u choose d right woman with wisdom,things will work out fine.
Re: ssss by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2010
Is it a must u marry an american guy?Sounds as if the guy is doing the lady and her family a big favour.Some women will not stop to suprise me with their desperations undecided undecided
Re: ssss by Tosinville(m): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2010
I will advice this dude to send KEHINDE some gifts as his ex-lover and forget about her immediately to focus on one jamo/akata/latino who's only looking for true love in the states "me sef no support naija wife in d states o! even i see 1 there i no look her face twice" besides we only marry our girls just because of the language nd food, anything else? So why don't u go after an independent white lady who'll make ur house a happy home to live and will not be expecting you to buy all the necessary things to extent of d smallest things(pin) at home.

Nigerian girls jealous alot seeing you with white ladies but they are not ready to improve only to come and add some more problem into your life and u know wetin carry you enter yankee.
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2010
dd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What I Saw On Her Facebook / Women And Trousers Zip / My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.