Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City - Travel (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City (1577268 Views)

East African Federation (EAC) / Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics / African City Skyline Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by suxes2005(m): 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Went to Karura forest yesterday with madam and
my son, It was fun and tiring same time!

~ Sheyi
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
Standard Gauge Railway

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
suxes2005:
Went to Karura forest yesterday with madam and
my son, It was fun and tiring same time!

~ Sheyi

The beauty and tranquility of this amazing space in the middle of the city is something everyone has to try. cheesy
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2015

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by suxes2005(m): 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
gallivant:

The beauty and tranquility of this amazing space in the middle of the city is something everyone has to try. cheesy

Too many lovely places yet to visit!

My sweetheart got tired yesterday and we couldn't proceed
on the trip we planned for today.

sasa gallivant?

~ Sheyi
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
suxes2005:

sasa gallivant?

~ Sheyi

Hmmmm, nice trip with ur family bro. Which airline did yu go with? I'm sure Yu did visa on arrival. I av heard a lot of things abt kenya but my worry is the issues of lions dt full kenya(as seen on documentary), I don't wanna be eaten by a lion lol.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by suxes2005(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Soyedele1:

Hmmmm, nice trip with ur family bro. Which airline did yu go with? I'm sure Yu did visa on arrival. I av heard a lot of things abt kenya but my worry is the issues of lions dt full kenya(as seen on documentary), I don't wanna be eaten by a lion lol.

Lion? Are you kidding me?

Means errone here would have been eaten by lion.

Come and experience 24/7 electricity and fast
internet!

Its sweet down here and madam promised not to
go home except we head to south korea smiley

~ Sheyi
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
suxes2005:

sasa gallivant?

~ Sheyi

Poa sana! I see you are learning the lingua.How do you find Nairobi? smiley
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2015

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by suxes2005(m): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
gallivant:

Poa sana! I see you are learning the lingua.How do you find Nairobi? smiley

Great down here so far.

As for me, nothing beats waking up daily to
24/7 power supply and basic amenities.

Life's just good in its little way.

Kenya is worth 2-3 months vacation

~ Sheyi
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by PaulJohn1: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
suxes2005:

Great down here so far.

~ Sheyi

Hey bro, need some info from you concerning a thread of yours. Can be reached at paulj4c@gmail.com or you post one I can reach you on if you don't mind,
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by suxes2005(m): 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
PaulJohn1:

Hey bro, need some info from you concerning a thread of yours. Can be reached at paulj4c@gmail.com or you post one I can reach you on if you don't mind,

Gotya
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 6:45am On Mar 04, 2015
suxes2005:

Great down here so far.

~ Sheyi

I am glad you are enjoying your stay. smiley
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 6:47am On Mar 04, 2015

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 6:50am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by qegf: 11:56am On Mar 05, 2015
http://spellenhack.nl/3ds-emulator-voor-pc-en-mac/
On February 23, a note that read "We will kill you," accompanied by a rifle bullet, had been left on the windshield of four cars owned by residents of the Jewish community. There was also the Nazi graffiti on their vehicles.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by oknee: 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
I am presently in Nairobi and I must confess that it is really a lovely place. So far, I love love love their weather. No need for fan and a.c. I love their housing style, constant electricity. Have not been out much but will definitely go to the kaurara forest. Also have plans of visiting the park. Will upload the pictures of places I have been later.
There s traffic but it s organised. Kenyans are very friendly, kept on getting queries abt boko haram. They think there s boko haram presence in all parts of Nigeria. Same thing with how Nigerians think of all shabab, lolll. I know how manyeople warned me about visiting the malls.
The mall I have been to is very big with lots of varieties. It's like things are cheaper in naija. Exchange rate for dollar is 90 Kenyan currency to 1 dollar. When you change 50 dollars, it can finish when u pay for few items. Average cost for taxi is abt 1000 Kenyan currency. By the way, paid 2500 for taxi from the airport. I think that is huge. Visa at point of entry was not difficult, didn't have need to show hotel booking.

K, later.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by cutieme(m): 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
@oknee,our currency and theirs, which one has more value and please how much did u pay for the ticket?
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by zevous: 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Can someone please help me to calculate the visa cost and ticket fare to Kenya? And how is accommodation cost there as well?

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by oknee: 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
cutieme:
@oknee,our currency and theirs, which one has more value and please how much did u pay for the ticket?

Bought the ticket from Ethiopian airline at approx 119k. I think their currency has more value since their exchange rate for a dollar is 90 while ours is 226 as of last week.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by oknee: 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
zevous:
Can someone please help me to calculate the visa cost and ticket fare to Kenya? And how is accommodation cost there as well?

Visa fee is 50 dollars for single entry, 100 for multiple ending. Ticket WS appx 119 before d dollar madness.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Ogborokiri(m): 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
bro thanks for the Information please hw long do u plan to stay and help me check if someone can hustle there just check for me hw much took u from naija to Kenya
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by zevous: 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
thanks for the information... please how much is accommodation coz I'm planning to stay at least 3 months
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by oknee: 7:05am On Mar 06, 2015
Ogborokiri:
bro thanks for the Information please hw long do u plan to stay and help me check if someone can hustle there just check for me hw much took u from naija to Kenya
Loll at hustling. Don't know about that ooooo. Leaving on Sunday. Generally, I don't think work dey in excess. Kenyans are hardworking people but don't know abt the wages.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by cutieme(m): 8:31am On Mar 06, 2015
@OKnee,thanks for the reply,please how is Accomodation issues there,like how much can one get an apartment? Again, what is the nature of that multiple visa how is it different from the single one?Lastly,how is their women?
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 06, 2015
Cutieme and Kenya women lol. If dem catch yu? Lol. From my findings so far, 1ksh is equivalent to 2.18Naira. Airline ticket from lagos tru rwandair is 112k, ethiopian airways 163k, kenya airways flunctuate btw 177k to 200k. I wld prefer to fly ethopia, d name rwandair scares me a lot lol. I'm yet to confirm abt d accommodation because the person I knew over there said arround $500 but I believe he's living a luxury life. Anybody with info on accommodation(furnished) shld pls tell us. I'm planning to stay for 2 to 3 months in nairobi.

I heard visa is $50 at POE, single entry
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by pryd(m): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2015
Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by cutieme(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
@oknee and soydele pls where is more beautiful and developed between Nairobi and lagos Naija,thanks
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by oknee: 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
cutieme:
@oknee and soydele pls where is more beautiful and developed between Nairobi and lagos Naija,thanks
Nairobi is a very organised city with lovely weather and beautiful houses. I love their style of houses so much, like ikoyi types but better looking and well maintained.

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by oknee: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
Their landscaping is so beautiful. Lovely flowers are common.

Went to the great lift valley, was told it originates from Jordan and ended in Mozambique.

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by oknee: 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
More

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (204) (Reply)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.