Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:59 PM

Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! (2211 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Post Taken Down / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by Encomium(m): 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2010
My current plight seems to be as easy as some people may think but it requires careful selection since it can make or mar any reasonable man.
I am finding it very difficult to choose between 3 ladies for marriage. The first lady left me for another man because the man was richer than I, but she met her waterloo when the so called man dumped her for another lady. My ex is now disturbing me day and night on the premise that I should give her second chance.
The second lady has been telling me for the past 3 years that she is still praying over my proposal and will only accept after getting an answer from God; while at the same time secretly dating a close friend of mine which up till now both is not aware that I actually got hint of their escapedes.
The third and not the least is indeed a widow with an issue (baby girl) from her marriage that only lasted two years, she has all you can find in a good wife. My only fear is that will she be accepted by my family likewise the issue public comments.
Advice me on who to go for before it is too late since opportunity comes but once.
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by LAGOS1976: 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2010
na wa for you.
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by 1102(m): 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2010
The widow

I would advise you go for the widow

But can you stand that CHILD from her,

Forget what your family are gonna say!

They aint getting married to her but you are~

he who wears the shoe knows where it pitches him--- Revelation 7:11-12
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by saintneo(m): 12:47am On Sep 15, 2010
guy ur wahala flenty o!
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by madlady(f): 12:57am On Sep 15, 2010
--190--:

The widow

@Poster, the widow seems your best bet .
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by amefi(m): 12:58am On Sep 15, 2010
--190--:

The widow

IT THAT THE REVELATION IN THE BIBLE OR QURAN OR SMFIN?
PLS DONT ADD OR REMOVE FROM THE WORD OF GOD,
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by amefi(m): 1:00am On Sep 15, 2010
madlady:

grin

@Poster, the widow seems your best bet (does she have any money?)
hw r u doin? just dey hail ooooooo
pls get in touch.
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by madlady(f): 1:01am On Sep 15, 2010
^^^ cool
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by amefi(m): 1:06am On Sep 15, 2010
madlady:

^^^ cool
[/quote

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 15, 2010
Widow is best of the 3. Other 2 are yeye and off limits.
though best of 3, doesn't mean best of all your options.

There's always more.
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 15, 2010
Which want do ur heart follow? Even if we advise u on which one 2 go 4 wouldn't make any difference 2 u as long as ur heart long 4 a particular one among them.
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by deniyor: 2:12am On Sep 15, 2010
Of course the widow is the best but sounds like you hv issues with her status. The other two are definitely a no no.
However, go for the one you like best, including the yeye ones.
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by ShyOne(f): 2:23am On Sep 15, 2010
widow, definitely.
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by Encomium(m): 6:43am On Sep 15, 2010
Thanks alot from the lovely nice replies from good people of nairaland.
In answering some questions from the replies, the widow is not rich since the late husband did not leave anything behind as a result of lack. I am really confused thats why I seek your advice.
More sincere advice from a you guys and gals out there. Shalom!
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by Encomium(m): 6:47am On Sep 15, 2010
Sincerely, at the moment it seems I have more soft spot for the widow. This is a thing I cannot hide from you guys and gals.
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 15, 2010
the widow
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by Tinksh(f): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2010
You wont be able to trust the first two so why would you want to marry them if they already have shown their true selves. The widow will know what it takes to be a wife and by what you said she is trustworthy and settled. Her child should not be a problem. Love it as your own. The child lost her father and needs a good father figure in her life. Just cos you didnt make her doesnt mean she wont bless your life and vice versa. If your seriously thinking of marriage then you should be old enough to pay no mind to what others say. Its your life and her life, not theirs. If you marry what others choose you will be miserable and blame it on them. Search your heart not your mind for the answer.
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by Odunnu: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2010
The widow is ur best bet.The oda 2gurls shd nt even be considered at all
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by Odunnu: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2010
Did the 1st gurl gv u any reason why she left u b4 or u assumed its because of ur lack more money?
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by Odunnu: 8:55am On Sep 15, 2010
I'l also advice u that whyl u kip considering wht 2do,u shd give/creat a wide distance btw u and d 2nd gurl.
Any gurl who can date 2friends,2colleagues,2neigbours,2brodas as a mata of fact 2 anything is very dangerous
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by noblegas2(m): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2010
Odunnu:

I'l also advice u that whyl u kip considering wht 2do,u shd give/creat a wide distance btw u and d 2nd gurl.
Any gurl who can date 2friends,2colleagues,2neigbours,2brodas as a mata of fact 2 anything is very dangerous
Spot on!
Itz def. D widow! D remainin 2 are punks!
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by Ibomade1: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2010
On paper Widow seem to be the best
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by Kelvinj(m): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2010
Ibo-made:

exactly
@poster
Well i think what ur heart wants also have a huge part 2 play. Cos its an issue of a lifetime. Well seems the widow is ur best shot on here.
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by 1102(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2010
Ibo-made:

Off paper, the lady dating his friend seems the best bet~ grin
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by fubiluv: 10:00am On Sep 15, 2010
Have you asked God for his opinion?
This is not a matter you just sit down and decide like that.
The Widow is ok,but you really have to pray.Meanwhile,what killed her husband?
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by 1102(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2010
Nice Question FUBI, shocked shocked Did I just say Fubi4luv
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2010
fubiluv:

Have you asked God for his opinion?
This is not a matter you just sit down and decide like that.
The Widow is ok,but you really have to pray.Meanwhile,[b]what killed her husband
?[/b]

I love ur brain.Everybody is just saying the widow!!!
I wont advise u to back to the 1st girl cos God forbids she will run again when therem is little hitch.
The 2nd is pure nonsense and the widow, i will advise u pray very well abt it.Get to knw vey much of her be4 u propose marriage to her.Since u knw ur mind is not really with her becos of public comments or ur family may object, u shld back out then in order not to raise her hope.
Finally pray that God shld lead you whn it comes to the issue of life partner cos it is only God that knows ur bone and ur flesh.
Wish u the best
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by Moralistli(m): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2010
Females!Girls!women!ladies! Love/reltnship, Hmmmmmmmmmmm. D most complex issue to handle till d end of time.

Imagin a girl prayin over a guy's proposal for over a thousand days, Tell her to ''Tell it to d birds''  Conversly, don't expect to hear it 4rm me dat she's yet keeping u as a spare tyre, prolly d option C or D cos u 're neither option A nor B. Holy crap!  

ur gals.
No' 1 remains a control gal yet.
,,,,,,2,is obviously playin on ur intelligence, i don't blame her, but u 4 still callin her a friend.
,,,,,,3, u only need d prayer of ya parents, they are not to dictate 4 u, i 'll choose and marry dis No 3 anyday instead of these show girls of disgraceful immoral behaviour. Who cares what people say?
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by Encomium(m): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2010
Thanking you lovely and wonderful guys and gals of nairaland. Aswering to some of your questions; the widow lost her husband to another cause and not of any dreaded disease since the medical certification are on record.
The first lady actually left me based on monetary differences as she really made me to know when I was trying all I could do to make her have a rethink but all proved abortive.
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by Encomium(m): 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2010
As for prayer, I have already been doing that almost on daily basis since I have been hoping to settle down since last year. To my greatest worry, I am yet to do that as the year is fast coming to an end thereby leading to project 2011 as another target if I can make the right choice.
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 16, 2010
--190--:

The widow

Word.
Re: Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! by jokepearl(f): 2:24am On Sep 16, 2010
Just be sure you love the widow and not just that u pity her. I doubt marriage can work for pity sake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women's Top 7 Lies / Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria? / Seun Is A Very Handsome Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.