Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,807 members, 7,798,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Startimes Decoder: What is your view about Startimes and startimes Decoder - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Startimes Decoder: What is your view about Startimes and startimes Decoder (10590 Views)

Which Is Better Between Gotv Africa And Startimes In Nigeria(Ibadan)? / Current List Of Channels Available On Startimes Decoder / STARTIMES DECODER Now 7,000 Naira PLUS 1 MONTH FREE SUBSCRIPTION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Startimes Decoder: What is your view about Startimes and startimes Decoder by meef(m): 12:43am On Sep 15, 2010
Post your view about Startimes and Startimes decoder here. Let get problems solved.

how do i recharge my startimes decoder

I can only view 17 Channels on my startimes decoder

My startimes decoder display no image on the screen why ?

Where can i get the recharge card?

Where is my smart card number written?

Can i connect my decoder to multiple TV?

What is the blue card meant for?

We are waiting for Startimes to start transmitting in Abeokuta,Ilorin,Ibadan, Calabar, Warri ETC

What ever info. you have concerning Startimes and startimes decoder feel free to drop it here.

Thank you.

http://www.sattvng.com/blog for details

1 Like

Re: Startimes Decoder: What is your view about Startimes and startimes Decoder by meef(m): 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2010
My favorite channels on startimes decoder are Real-Star, NTA Entertainment, discovery,BBC and E-entertainment
Re: Startimes Decoder: What is your view about Startimes and startimes Decoder by seguny: 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2011
Startimes is gradually becoming fraud. Signals are getting bad and it seems no one wants to be responsible for this. Everybody in Kubwa-Abuja is complaining, only for their respresentatives(when u call or go there) to tell you its your antenna that is bad. I have been made to buy Yagi antenna just in the new year and that has not solved my problems. Too bad. I met 3 other customers there in the office when i went to complain.

Why cant we for once accept that there is a problem with yur transmission, and you are working on it.

STARTIMES WE HAIL THEE! Another PDP (People Deceiving People)
Re: Startimes Decoder: What is your view about Startimes and startimes Decoder by Daunashamed(m): 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2012
Kubwa is quite far from the Garki where NTA is so you know the signal will get weak before reaching kubwa,try extending the lenght of your pole and make sure you get signal strenght of up to 80% and above,that's just it,left for anything else they tried.
Re: Startimes Decoder: What is your view about Startimes and startimes Decoder by bennito: 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2012
please, i want to know if star times signal is now available in Enugu city
Re: Startimes Decoder: What is your view about Startimes and startimes Decoder by fabulousmarshal: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
I just want to say well-done since its better than well-said. Startimes is now in kwara state, Am still a student and my favorites channels are MTVbase, BOLLYWOODtv, STARplus, B4U and ORISUN bt as a student i can afford to recharged 1,000 per month. I want u to help us students in kwara state to includes MTVbase and like 2 bollywood channels or ORISUN in 1,000 naira subscription for our enjoyment.Thanks
Re: Startimes Decoder: What is your view about Startimes and startimes Decoder by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
the
thing is now in Jos. I installd mine with unique bouque but channels
afta Kennis TV are nt showng, I gues its antenna as I get only around
30% signal strentgh wit d internal antenna supplied!
as per dere channels, I love all there news and local channels but I hate that MGM channel wit a passion, y n earth dd include t n dere package? I wuld hav love to watch Fox, NatGeo Gold and Animaux, bt my signal is nt permiting fo now!
Re: Startimes Decoder: What is your view about Startimes and startimes Decoder by born2boink(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2012
What the fucck happened to B4U movie, what the hell you people take nigerians for, startime,gotv,dstv,even useless nigeria hitv all full of deceipt,your new introduction business channel suck die
Re: Startimes Decoder: What is your view about Startimes and startimes Decoder by zeelife(m): 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Could someone help with this:
I bought my Startimes decoder in February, and
it came with all stations active. After expiration, I
recharged sometimes last week with #1000.
Today, I got a signal that my subscription has
expired. What do you think could have gone
wrong?
Re: Startimes Decoder: What is your view about Startimes and startimes Decoder by HAH: 10:08am On Apr 04, 2015
zeelife:
Could someone help with this:
I bought my Startimes decoder in February, and
it came with all stations active. After expiration, I
recharged sometimes last week with #1000.
Today, I got a signal that my subscription has
expired. What do you think could have gone
wrong?

Most likely you are on unique bouquet, if that is true 1000 can only take for ten days

(1) (Reply)

Watch Dstv And IPTV Free / UPDATED Patch Software For Strong 4902, 4922, 4930, 4930l, 4950 And Qsat Decoder / Nov 1st Draws Close, TSTV Decoders Being Shipped Across The Country (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.