Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) (21636 Views)

Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP / Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by Tospringe: 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
I saw this on APC verified twitter page few minutes ago

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by oilPUSSY(f): 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
Congrats... Go and carry the mace and gavel immediately because you have won again like you won in 2015 when APC adopted you as the speaker.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
I know Lagos is going to get the Speakership.

Ibos are attacking and opposing Gbaja's candidacy but meanwhile they are approaching Lagos State for cabinet slots. Go and see what Elders of Lagos said through their mouthpiece Alhaji Okunnu.

I have never seen any group self destroy much as Ibos.

If anyone should be rallying behind Lagos and aupporting Gbajabiamila it ought to be Ibos, because getting him in with Ibo backing will return the favor for Lagos to support Ibo aspirations at Federal and local level. But they bungled it...like they usually do.

102 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by aolawale025: 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
A zone won't get any of the remaining slots of SP and DSP

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
While PDP is busy adopting a guy who is as confused about his nationality as his supporters are about their jewness. cheesy

I hope the Purnster doesn't react to this news as well, because lately, he's been acting like some self appointed PDP spokesman. cheesy

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by udo2018: 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Ibos are attacking and opposing Gbaja's candidacy but meanwhile they are approaching Lagos State for cabinet slots. Go and see what Elders of Lagos said through their mouthpiece Alhaji Okunnu.

If anyone should be rallying behind Lagos and aupporting Gbajabiamila it ought to be Ibos, because getting him in with Ibo backing will return the favor for Lagos to support Ibo aspirations at Federal and local level. But they bungled it...like they usually do.

You made no sense...

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by castrokins(m): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
I Hope They Get Another Shocker This Time Round Too

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by Mayydayy(m): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
MetaPhysical posthumously=77604404:

The day u begin to understand that the Igbo man don't need politics to survive as much as the rest of nigeria,the better for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by hammerFC: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
JUNE IS STILL FAR, LET DEM KEEP ZONING BUT THE CONTEST IS ON.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
okay
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by yjgm(m): 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
Better. North Central made their point known.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
Some people are coming to cry real tears here in a while.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by bash8936: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ah! See wetin education turn my Yoruba tribe to.
Too soft! too sophisticated! too diplomatic! too tolerant! too accommodating! We have become weaklings even in our own lands. See wetin Awolowo turn us to. Impact of free Education. But am always proud am a Yoruba man.
Always happy. No bad belle! Lost cause! Unnecessary hatred! terrorist act! inhuman act!
Truth be said .
We are the only tribe other tribe in Nigeria can actually relate peacefully with, that's why they are all in our region.
Economy-west
Education-west
Security-west
Take it or leave it...The west still holds Nigeria together and the only good thing about Nigeria.
Take west Away Nigeria becomes Sudan

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Oga ina ako bullsheeeeet

16 Likes

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by Tospringe: 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Don't mind them. They were already Jubilating fews minutes ago over the fake news about Gbajabiamila that hit the front page

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by Free4tope(m): 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
Congrats to him. He deserves it, truly.

But why did they scare us initially that he was screened out due to zoning. Maybe that was false news that time.

Anyone in the house who also saw the initial news?

11 Likes

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by maxiart2(m): 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
vixpal:
;Dnnnnnn
Iffa catch you ehhh?
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by hammerFC: 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
bash8936:
Ah! See wetin education turn my Yoruba tribe to.
Too soft! too sophisticated! too diplomatic! too tolerant! too accommodating! We have become weaklings even in our own lands. See wetin Awolowo turn us to. Impact of free Education. But am always proud am a Yoruba man.
Always happy. No bad belle! Lost cause! Unnecessary hatred! terrorist act! inhuman act!
Truth be said .
We are the only tribe other tribe in Nigeria can actually relate peacefully with, that's why they are all in our region.
Economy-west
Education-west
Security-west
Take it or leave it...The west still holds Nigeria together and the only good thing about Nigeria.
Take west Away Nigeria becomes Sudan

TAKE WEST AWAY, NIGERIA EITHER WORKS FOR GOOD OR BREAK UP FOR GOOD.

THE WEST IS BAD.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
udo2018:
You made no sense...
But when an ibo professor said the Crown of England belongs to ibo and Jesus was born and raised in Owerri, he made sense abi? cheesy

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by SoNature(m): 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
Las Las, the opposition has the final say.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by hammerFC: 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
SoNature:
Las Las, the opposition has the final say.

LAS, LAS, AFTER ELECTION WE WILL KNOW WHO IS THE REAL SPEAKER.

NASS ELECTIONS ARE DONE SECRETLY.

MEANING, I CAN AGREE WITH U NOW BUT VOTE OTHERWISE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by dokyOloye: 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
Lolz.
Marafakas are setting themselves up for failure again.
Las las,sheikh buhari will pretend he doesn't wanna interfere again, paving way for another aboki.
Its been done before

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
Keep quiet yoloba Muslim. We ibos contribute 75 % to Lagos GDP
MetaPhysical:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by hammerFC: 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
SS
SE
NC
NE

ALLL WILL GET SOMETHING IN NASS.

NW AND SW HAVE ALREADY COLLECTED THEIR SHARE AS PRESIDENT AND VP.

EVEN IF APC FIELD SW AND NW, NASS MEMBERS FROM THE OTHER REGION WILL VOTE AGAINST THEM

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by Sirjamo: 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
South east will still get one of the principal offices of the national assembly sha, but the speakership position is too important to give to a region whose heart and soul is with the opposition.

14 Likes

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by iamawara(m): 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
Dere business
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by zicoraads: 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
Free4tope:
Congrats to him. He deserves it, truly.

But why did they scare us initially that he wad screened out due to zoning. Maybe that wad false news that time.

Anyone in the house who also saw the initial news?
It was Nabena. It was his opinion. But there are cracks.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released / Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari / Saraki Replaces Ndume With Suleiman Nazif As INEC Committee Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.