Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" (36570 Views)

Nigerian Footballer, Ikenna, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs / Lagos Boy Who Deals On Hard Drugs Proudly Shows Them Off On Facebook (photos / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by ELVISHOT: 7:05am On Apr 17, 2019
According tony raptu who picked up Lizzy over the weekend, he wrote: Here, she tells a bit of her story while awaiting our arrival at the joint she frequented in Ikeja. Lizzy tells about her upbringing, her addiction to crack cocaine and the depraved night life she lived to make money to pay the drug dealers.

She is currently undergoing her first stage of detox and rehabilitation in the long journey out of addiction. We hope and pray she returns to a normal and productive life afterwards.

See how she use to chop raw weed below,

Watch video.

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/i-came-into-hard-drugs-through-my.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by helinues: 7:07am On Apr 17, 2019
Science students performing work of art ( nature)

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 17, 2019
Hard drugs has destroyed more life's Than any one can possibly imagine.

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Realtord43: 7:18am On Apr 17, 2019
Basic education n common sense should had let you knw that hard drug is bad. you made your choice, your boyfriend never force you..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Joshmodest(m): 7:27am On Apr 17, 2019
Agree or not , contrary to popular belief evil communication corrupts shaking manners and not good manners....I've seen niggas who move with drugs addicts, but still don't take drugs...it's all about having a strong and decisive mind ....I'm not doing is I'm not doing.....
your friends would only lure you into drug addiction , if you either had interest in it , or have a very low self esteem...at the end of the day it's all about you !!!
N:B - if you must quote me do so sensibly , and if you can't receive insult don't quote me senselessly !!! cos the last time I insulted some gullible folks , they reported me to the mods ....Be guided !!!

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by StarUp: 7:28am On Apr 17, 2019
Hmmn, the way out of every kind of addiction is usually a long journey... And that of cocaine is veeeeeerrrrryyyyy long. First and foremost, she needs to be taken out of that environment.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Elmojiid(m): 7:28am On Apr 17, 2019
Realtord43:
Basic education n common sense should had let you knw that hard drug is bad. you made your choice, your boyfriend never force you..
been educated does not stop one from doing drugs, there are alot of educated people doing drugs, go to our schools u will know whatsup.

15 Likes

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by crafteck(m): 7:28am On Apr 17, 2019
Hmm
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Olalan(m): 7:35am On Apr 17, 2019
Much more disheartening is the fact that the govt see no need to being a massive crackdown on sellers of these drugs and a reorientation of the populace on the dangers of drugs abuse.
BTW inn the next 10 years the current rate of cultism and drug abuse would deal a big blow to this country if nothing is done now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Chiswiss: 7:52am On Apr 17, 2019
I know this girl at ipdo ikeja where she frequents crack houses. I just hope rehabilitation can help her out because I think her situation is more then it meets the eye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by anochuko01(m): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2019
God have mercy.
same way i saw a young girl smoking heavily. shocking thing was that she wasnt accompanied by any male.

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 17, 2019
at lease blur her face na

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2019
See how young she is
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Amuocha: 9:31am On Apr 17, 2019
"She is currently undergoing her first stage of detox and rehabilitation in the long journey out of addiction."

- Buhari sef angry
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by fowosereman: 9:31am On Apr 17, 2019
THIS E COMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN PACKAGE IS GUARANTEED TO GET YOU MASSIVE SALES THIS 2019!

If your business is not online in this digital savvy era, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by Web Quacks

WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR E COMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WITH US

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES – THAT CAN COMPETE WITH TOP SITES
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN (A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- UP TO 5 BANNER DESIGNS FOR YOUR ONLINE MARKETING ADS FOR FREE
- PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION
- LIVE CHAT (make it easy to connect with customer enquiries on the go)
- FREE TRAINING ON HOW TO UPLOAD, EDIT AND REMOVE PRODUCT IMAGES OR PRICES FREE
------------------------------------------------------
- Secured Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes with GOOD Website loading Speed!
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with ALWAYS availability. NO DOWNTIME!
- Contact and enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N45,000 FROM THE ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB AND MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUARANTEED!

THIS E COMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN PACKAGE IS GUARANTEED TO GET YOU MASSIVE SALES THIS 2019!

If your business is not online in this digital savvy era, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by Web Quacks

WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR E COMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WITH US

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES – THAT CAN COMPETE WITH TOP SITES
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN (A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- UP TO 5 BANNER DESIGNS FOR YOUR ONLINE MARKETING ADS FOR FREE
- PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION
- LIVE CHAT (make it easy to connect with customer enquiries on the go)
- FREE TRAINING ON HOW TO UPLOAD, EDIT AND REMOVE PRODUCT IMAGES OR PRICES FREE
------------------------------------------------------
- Secured Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes with GOOD Website loading Speed!
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with ALWAYS availability. NO DOWNTIME!
- Contact and enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N45,000 FROM THE ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB AND MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUARANTEED!

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by tuoyoojo(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2019
like every decision in life, drug use is a choice

after the first hit ,the addict always chases that first high to relieve the euphoria

That's how the addiction starts

I feel for her and I pray she finds her way back to normalcy

say no to hard drugs ,it is a life ruining venture

nothing good can come out of it

5 Likes

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by chinavs9ja(m): 9:32am On Apr 17, 2019
God iyaf catch you

Get your e-commerce website today...check my siggy
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:32am On Apr 17, 2019
Mtcheeeeeew. U are an adult and hence responsible for ur actions or inaction!
Stop blaming someone else

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 17, 2019
ladies be mindful of the guy you bleep

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2019
But wait. Crack or cocaine dey Nigeria
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2019
But wait. Crack or cocaine dey Nigeria.
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Sirpaul(m): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2019
Look around you. Appreciate what you have.
Nothing will be the same in a year

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by Authoreety: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2019
OK wehdone
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by YoungAncient1: 9:39am On Apr 17, 2019
Tony Rapu is really trying with his reformation program. God bless big big

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by MiaB(f): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2019
eeeeeeya
Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by XTHRONE(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2019
Drugs destroy, her communication skill is cool, cool English. Wishing her fast recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by EternalBeing: 9:39am On Apr 17, 2019
Amen, we pray she recovers soonest.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend" by EternalBeing: 9:40am On Apr 17, 2019
Most go into drugs because they didn't know this: https://www.nairaland.com/5133117/only-true-way-out-depression#77524811

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 / Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) / 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.