Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport (43879 Views)

Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million) / Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older / "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by gistvicconnects: 9:00am On Apr 17, 2019
@Gistvic.com

OAP Daddy Freeze blows hot after he was told to put off his shoes on a dirty floor at the airport. Gistvic Reports.

Daddy Freeze says when he saw the dirty floor he almost changed his mind and went home.

He wrote:
"Why are we so dirty in this country? I was rudely told to take off my shoes at the airport... When I saw the floor I almost changed my mind and went home.-If you want people to take off their shoes can’t someone at least sweep the freaking floor?�"

See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/daddy-freeze-blows-hot-after-he-was.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by JoanHicks(f): 9:04am On Apr 17, 2019
That's just the problem sir

You should've changed your mind and go home so we will know that you're serious, for me this is just another social media post fulled with pride

Thankio

250 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by Officialgarri: 9:05am On Apr 17, 2019
Change your mind and went home.

Why didn't you go na. You think they will refund your ticket fare? Too much pride in just one person

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by jullidee2006: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2019
lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by GraGra247(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2019
Lol! You for go home now go build your own airport with clean floors.

Anyway in a country where nothing is working you get to a point that you don't expect too much anymore.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by ZoeyJ(f): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2019
Those airport people are always on heat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by donbachi(m): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2019
Na who loss?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by demolinka(m): 9:09am On Apr 17, 2019
Oga remove shoe jare...shey e fine reach dis one ni

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by Olalan(m): 9:12am On Apr 17, 2019
Don't know why some people are so obsessed with social media

12 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by dollytino4real(f): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2019
see his coke and fanta leg sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by MistadeRegal(m): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2019
demolinka:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Shoes of dignity and pride of labour

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by StRichard(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
Please freeze your shoes before they change am for you.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
Baby Freezer, Na 2 heads dey your head abi?!

If dem tell u make u remove your shoe for embassy and put am fpr head before you go inside for interview, make u no remove am nah!

Oshisko!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by tstx(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
What will i not hear in this Nigeria

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by grandstar(m): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
Poor soul

What do Americans call the body search at airports? Federal groping grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
hahahah
Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by maroon5girl: 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
Tired of Being Single and Emotionally Lonely BUT seriously ready for MARRIAGE? THEN HIT ME ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE FOR GENUINE MATCHMAKING

This couple on our official DP on Whatsapp and Telegram are basking wonderfully in the beauty of their marriage. They met, fell in love and got married on the platform of love and will be celebrating their ONE YEAR anniversary in a couple of months from now. A couple other wedding preparations are underway for couples who were connected on the platform of love already and more and more matchmaking connections are happening EVERY SINGLE DAY because we mean serious business of love matchmaking. NO JOKE!

You still a doubting Thomas? We just can't help your 'next level of thomasicological infracbrouhaha'

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife, if you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby, if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) and if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW

1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by IMASTEX: 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by seunmohmoh(f): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by Akwaibomdude(m): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
it's Daddy Freeze again
Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by arantess: 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
Slow news day
Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
I can smell his feet from here... I hate people who don't wear socks with their shoes.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by NobleAngell(f): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
You almost changed your mind but you remembered you had no other choice than to swallow that pride that is choking you. Rubbish!
Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by kamez(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
oga go back home..... see his albino legs sef........

this one will not allow person to hear word in this country...

you shiiit u tweet, u mess u tweet...

aturu!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by AgreatMan: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Off your shoes here, wear it back there, n this guy dey make noise.

But what's d relevance of this topic na? Lots of people here on nairaland use the airport regularly without making a noise or opening a topic.

Seun should stop embarrassing d correkt people on this platform with dead topics like this. I know a lot of people here, not everyone is a pauper to be impressed by a nigga who took a plane.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
demolinka:
SHOE OF LIFE!!
The pair of shoe has seen better days mehn!
cheesy wink cheesy

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport by enemyofprogress: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Rubbish, you wan make we know sey you enter plane

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan / Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.