Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

9ice Is Messing Up Now: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice Is Messing Up Now: (1289 Views)

9ice Is Truly An Ingrate / Hottest!9ice Is Engaged To Toni Payne / 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Is Messing Up Now: by mcwalka(m): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2010
CAN SOMEONE TELL 9ICE WE HAVE HEARD ENOUGH FROM THIS DISS THAT IS MAKING NO SENCE, YOU DIVORCE YOUR WIFE U DID NOT TELL US WHY? AND YOU ARE DIZZING ANOTHER ARTISTE OF YOURS FOR REASONS BEST KNOW TO YOU.

IN THE NEW REALEASE OF 9ICE 'TALK I AM LISTENING' FEATURING SERIKI HE CALLED RUGGEDMAN A BASTARD AND ALL THAT, MEN 9ICE THIS IS GETTING TO MUCH WE DONT WANT TO HEAR ALL THIS, WE WANT TO HEAR MORE SONGS LIKE GONGO ASO, STREET CREDILITY, NOT 'WOMEN WEED AND WINE' NOT APPETIZER,
9ICE PLEASE WE LOVE MORE THAN THIS AND WE BELIEVE YOU ARE TOO TALENTED THAN DOING THIS,
BE A MAN TELL US THE TRUTH OR FORGET IT
Re: 9ice Is Messing Up Now: by NaijaSisi(f): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2010
Word! If only he would read this. . .
Re: 9ice Is Messing Up Now: by mcwalka(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2010
9ice has joined the league of millonaire and now he can release a album cos we wants to diss an artiste not because of us his fans. na wa o, 9ice na so , rememba say na we go still buy the album
Re: 9ice Is Messing Up Now: by bjmighty(m): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2010
mcwalka:

CAN SOMEONE TELL 9ICE WE HAVE HEARD ENOUGH FROM THIS DISS THAT IS MAKING NO SENCE,  YOU DIVORCE YOUR WIFE U DID NOT TELL US WHY? AND YOU ARE DIZZING  ANOTHER ARTISTE OF YOURS FOR REASONS BEST KNOW TO YOU.

IN THE NEW REALEASE OF 9ICE 'TALK I AM LISTENING' FEATURING SERIKI HE CALLED RUGGEDMAN A naughty person AND ALL THAT, MEN 9ICE THIS IS GETTING TO MUCH WE DONT WANT TO HEAR ALL THIS,  WE WANT TO HEAR MORE SONGS LIKE GONGO ASO, STREET CREDILITY, NOT 'WOMEN WEED AND WINE' NOT APPETIZER, 
9ICE PLEASE WE LOVE MORE THAN THIS AND WE BELIEVE YOU ARE TOO TALENTED THAN DOING THIS, 

E no tell una why hin divorce hin wife!!!! E tell una why hin marry am in the first place abi na u hook 2 of dem up abi On the contrary, beef is part of music, its part of the elements. Beef has been on since 19 19 kokoro, Why did John Lennon leave the Beatles? BEEF! Why did N.W.A split up? BEEF! Why did Jackson 5 split? BEEF! Most recently, why did Bizzy bone of Bone Thugs and Harmoney break the Harmoney? BEEF! Abeg, make den dey beef dey go jaree. The scene is getting too dull nowadays and this is how to brew it up back. Afterall, no be all the tracks of the album go be beef, so if u by the album u go skip the beef track if u no wan hear am.
Re: 9ice Is Messing Up Now: by Ikengawo: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2010
hahahaha, bizzy bone was in bone thugs not wutang
Re: 9ice Is Messing Up Now: by waypavers: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2010
mcwalka:

9ice has joined the league of millonaire and now he can release a album cos we wants to diss an artiste not because of us his fans. na wa o, 9ice na so , rememba say na we go still buy the album

when I read comments from people like u, I wail!!! 9ice IS NOT RELEASING AN ALBUM TO DISS RUGGEDMAN! He only has one track to diss him, Get your facts rights and don't be ignorant next time!
Re: 9ice Is Messing Up Now: by waypavers: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2010
mcwalka:

CAN SOMEONE TELL 9ICE WE HAVE HEARD ENOUGH FROM THIS DISS THAT IS MAKING NO SENCE, YOU DIVORCE YOUR WIFE U DID NOT TELL US WHY? AND YOU ARE DIZZING ANOTHER ARTISTE OF YOURS FOR REASONS BEST KNOW TO YOU.

IN THE NEW REALEASE OF 9ICE 'TALK I AM LISTENING' FEATURING SERIKI HE CALLED RUGGEDMAN A naughty person AND ALL THAT, MEN 9ICE THIS IS GETTING TO MUCH WE DONT WANT TO HEAR ALL THIS, WE WANT TO HEAR MORE SONGS LIKE GONGO ASO, STREET CREDILITY, NOT 'WOMEN WEED AND WINE' NOT APPETIZER,

Why should he tell u why he Separated (NOT DIVORCED ) from his wife, M.I dissed kelly handsome, Tuface kind of dissed faze, It's all music and these people are just making money and getting more publicity while people are here blabbering, and mind u, APPETIZER IS A GOOD TUNE, GBAM!
Re: 9ice Is Messing Up Now: by Mobinga: 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2010
Beef is part of music. . .
Don't be stupid this type aint part of music. . .He divorced his wife, who bore his first and only child, cause of what you guys call beef. . . . . This aint America, he's not paying Alimony, Child Support. . . . .The wife is bearing all that. . . . Besides Rugged brought him to the limelight. . . . . Its more than beef. . . . . . . Thats why its one of the best. . . . And it'll definitely sell albums on both parties. . . They'll both get Richer. . . While Tony Payne gets . . . . . . . . . smiley
Re: 9ice Is Messing Up Now: by waypavers: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2010
Mobinga:

Don't be silly this type aint part of music. . .He divorced his wife, who bore his first and only child, cause of what you guys call beef. . . . . This aint America, he's not paying Alimony, Child Support. . . . .The wife is bearing all that. . . . Besides Rugged brought him to the limelight. . . . . Its more than beef. . . . . . . Thats why its one of the best. . . . And it'll definitely sell albums on both parties. . . They'll both get Richer. . . While Tony Payne gets . . . . . . . . . smiley

Oga Separated not DIVORCED now! It's ain't America?, Howdid Ruggedman himself come to limelight by dissing people?, or u ve forgotten? He finished Rasqie's career who now sells pito at yaba, Eedris still get hangover,
Look at this from a spiritual angle, what u do, u will get bck even from the least expected way, gbam!
Re: 9ice Is Messing Up Now: by Mobinga: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2010
waypavers:

Oga Separated not DIVORCED now! It's ain't America?, Howdid Ruggedman himself come to limelight by dissing people?, or u ve forgotten? He finished Rasqie's career who now sells pito at yaba, Eedris still get hangover,
Look at this from a spiritual angle, what u do, u will get bck even from the least expected way, gbam!
hahahaha. . . . .
So he's getting it back? How? This controversy is an album seller, thats the main point. . . My point there is that Tony Payne is being treated badly smiley
Re: 9ice Is Messing Up Now: by Genuflect(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2010
Appetizer no be jam? Abi e dey madt? Tight song. The other points you raised don't deserve response
Re: 9ice Is Messing Up Now: by bjmighty(m): 1:02am On Sep 16, 2010
Ikengawo:

hahahaha, bizzy bone was in bone thugs not wutang

Hahahah. . . . .No mind me jare bros. Na too much shepe u dey see so. Make i correct am nw.
Re: 9ice Is Messing Up Now: by bjmighty(m): 1:18am On Sep 16, 2010
Mobinga:

Don't be silly this type aint part of music. . .He divorced his wife, who bore his first and only child, cause of what you guys call beef. . . . . This aint America, he's not paying Alimony, Child Support. . . . .The wife is bearing all that. . . . Besides Rugged brought him to the limelight. . . . . Its more than beef. . . . . . . Thats why its one of the best. . . . And it'll definitely sell albums on both parties. . . They'll both get Richer. . . While Tony Payne gets . . . . . . . . . smiley   

Hin divorce hin wife? Haba nah! There is difference btw divorce and separated nahhh. They are still married!!! GBAM! 1!!!

E no dey pay child support!!!!! Lmao! The separation was done legally via protocol, no be ordinary mouth den use do am. So therefore there is an arrangement or agreement on who gets what and who do what as regards to their kids welfare. GBAM! 2!!!

Twitterman brought him to limelight! And so, wetin again? No be person bring twitterman to limelight. If na so e be, wetin make OJB do for 2face, Ruggedman, Jazz man, Jafaar, Six 0, K-show, Abounce. . . . E.T.C wey hin single handedly help but at the end most of dem bone hin side when hin need den most. Gbam!!! 3!!!
Re: 9ice Is Messing Up Now: by tpiah: 1:19am On Sep 16, 2010
he's not paying Alimony, Child Support

why is that.

He cant afford it?
Re: 9ice Is Messing Up Now: by shotster50(m): 2:26am On Sep 16, 2010
Mr 9ice don turn nasty oh.
Re: 9ice Is Messing Up Now: by javalove(m): 7:28am On Sep 16, 2010
All of una wey dey talk say 9ce mess up. . .una dey madt!!!!

Rugheadman can go and burn in hell for all I care!!!!

Why are u nnot all seeing that its this fool called rughead that blew up the whole thing. .

why don't u attack the situation from that angle. . .

why are u complaining about the diss track when the stupid idiot oloriburuku dan banaza anuofia recorded a convo and posted it on the internet?

What do you all think he wanted to acheive with that. . ? clear himself. . ? pleeeeaaassseeee!!!!!. . .

He wanted controversy as that is the only way the baskard oloshi olori yam, werey boy, olofofo idi.ot can remain relevant. . .he needs controversy to survive. . .and he did that before his album release so he can sell the trash!!!

Ask yourself. . .what if rughead didint record the convo, do you think 9ce wud have done a diss track?

And why the hell did the foo-l, intellectually myopic slowpoke, dancer straffing useless rapper carry the whole thing on his head. . .he wasnt the only one linked to the whole saga. . .2Face Idibia has been linked to T-Payne, ID Cabasa the same thing. . .and rughead is getting hard ons for a track his name was not even mentioned!!!!! c'mon
people!!!!

This is the first time i am posting this info. . .my inside sources have confirmed to me that he actually slept with 9ce's wife!!!!. . .pls dont believe me ooo. . . .

Lets get it straight hair (here) like perming tools. . . grin

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: 9ice Is Messing Up Now: by noblegas2(m): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2010
lol. . .heya mr. 9ce, sorri O! Upon all yur 'ENERGY' & 'GBAMU GBAMU' wey u drink, ur wife stil aint feelin it!
Re: 9ice Is Messing Up Now: by Dotman01(m): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2010
mcwalka:

CAN SOMEONE TELL 9ICE WE HAVE HEARD ENOUGH FROM THIS DISS THAT IS MAKING NO SENCE,
Enough ke? U no sabi 9ice ni? He hasnt started at all!. . . Mind u. . . this is from seriki and nt 9ice himself. . This is a tip of the iceberg
mcwalka:

YOU DIVORCE YOUR WIFE U DID NOT TELL US WHY? AND YOU ARE DIZZING  ANOTHER ARTISTE OF YOURS FOR REASONS BEST KNOW TO YOU.
He should tell u d reason why e gat separated?. . . O boi. . Dats ridiculous. . .Small tym nw u go talk say make the guy cum tell u wen he wan shi.t. . . Even ur president sef no tell u wen e dey go for medical check up
mcwalka:

IN THE NEW REALEASE OF 9ICE 'TALK I AM LISTENING' FEATURING SERIKI HE CALLED RUGGEDMAN A naughty person AND ALL THAT,
is he nt stu.pid?
mcwalka:

MEN 9ICE THIS IS GETTING TO MUCH WE DONT WANT TO HEAR ALL THIS,
Its a lie. . . This is wat we want to hear! 
mcwalka:

WE WANT TO HEAR MORE SONGS LIKE
safarawe, atamashe, photocopy, i dont care!

(1) (Reply)

Skallah Cool It Down (ft. Frank D'nero) Video / What Is Your Favourite Lady Gaga Song? / Download 9ice – Life Drama.mp3 Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.