Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:16 PM

Ernst & Young Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst & Young Nigeria (9624 Views)

Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ernst & Young Nigeria by ayomi2003: 11:56am On May 01, 2007
Does anybody know anything about Ernst & Young Nigeria located at Ikoyi and their test format? Your response will be highly appreciated. I will even like to know what they are into. Don't be surprised that I have forgotten when and where I saw their advert not to talk of when I applied. Waiting for your response. Thank you
Re: Ernst & Young Nigeria by paulloo: 5:29pm On May 01, 2007
i actually dont know about their test but they are a consulting firm and honestly it is a nice place to begin a career if thats going to be your first job.
Re: Ernst & Young Nigeria by ayomi2003: 4:48pm On May 02, 2007
Thanks so much Paullo. Do you know about their pay stuff, for i am working presently? I am to write thier test next week.
Re: Ernst & Young Nigeria by AfricaFace(f): 5:00pm On May 02, 2007
They are likes of KPMG and PWC . They are into auditing and comsulting, a good place to start career. pays a little lesser than KPMG Professional as far i know , but don't know if they have upgraded. don't know much about their test format, but will not be anything more than regular gmat
Re: Ernst & Young Nigeria by ayomi2003: 6:19pm On May 02, 2007
I really apreciate you AfricaFace for your response. Anybody with more information shall be highly appreciated.
Re: Ernst & Young Nigeria by Naus(m): 7:33pm On May 02, 2007
Hi fellow nairalander, Ernst and young is a very nice place to begin ones career.they are into auditing and consulting.their new salary is around 80-90k per month(for fresher) 4rm a reliable source.About the test, call this number for info 08027540718.call him lash 4rm Naus.he did their last test held in yabatech.Good luck
Re: Ernst & Young Nigeria by kayodu: 1:49am On May 03, 2007
I was equally invited for d test during d month of march, i was not able to attend d test because i got d message late into my mail box in dat night and d test was schedule for 8'0 clock in d next morning. So i missed it. While i see dis as another chance 2attend d test. Pls can u help wit d new venue date and time. my email kayodu@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Ernst & Young Nigeria by beautyx2: 8:56am On May 03, 2007
I just got a mail from Ernst & Young telling me that they are cancelling their earlier invitation letter to me due change in plans. The fact of the matter is that i didnt get an invitation letter from them. Isn't that wierd? Did anyone receive a similar mail from them cancelling the invitation?
Re: Ernst & Young Nigeria by awat: 9:57am On May 03, 2007
I just got the same mail about the test being cancelled and i never received the first mail.i wonder what is going on.But the good thing is that there is are phone numbers in the mail so i guess we can call them.
Re: Ernst & Young Nigeria by Lord1(m): 8:02pm On May 03, 2007
Hi Guys,
They are consulting firm particularly in the area of auditing, is a very good place to begin career. Their test that I wrote on February is basically G-Mat, simple and time consuming, is an international company, but they are not that organise as administratively this might be the contributing factor to the cancelation of the earlier scedule test, guys follow up on them and never give up. I hope you will understand!
Re: Ernst & Young Nigeria by ayomi2003: 11:43am On May 04, 2007
Lord1, you are too much for your response and I have gotten pieces of information from your contribution and other contributions. Anybody that is still having information can still supply us. Great nairaland and nairaland users

(1) (Reply)

Guiness Plc Vacancies Apply / Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage / Npower: You Will Be Paid If You Were Marked "Pass" After Physical Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.