Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,616 members, 7,801,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Direct Entry Into Unilag: What Are The Chances? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Entry Into Unilag: What Are The Chances? (1565 Views)

5,390 Students Admitted into UNILAG Postgraduate Programmes for 2014/15 / Direct Entry Into Unilag College Of Medicine / Can Waec And Neco Be Combined For Admission Into Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Direct Entry Into Unilag: What Are The Chances? by elainemia(f): 1:27pm On May 01, 2007
Hello, members and guest in the house, please i'll like to know what is involved in other to get a direct entry into Unilag(Computer Science Dept.).The steps to follow? what and what is required? what the chances are?. i've purchased the form and i'm done with the online registration, but i really don't have the right info to work with.Do help me out ,I really need help right now!?! The various ways to runs it, will be really helpful info.

(1) (Reply)

2009/10 unn Post Ume Screening Test Has Been Postponed To Sept. 3rd and 4th ! / MAULAG/UNILAG Has Increased Their Fees By More Than 800% / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admission List; Let's Discuss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.