Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,328 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Nigerian Dwarf Man Beating His Wife With Cane Spark Outrage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Dwarf Man Beating His Wife With Cane Spark Outrage (2281 Views)

Remains Of Martyred Female Student In Sokoto Spark Outrage Online (photo) / Dwarf Man Flogs His Tall Wife For Not Preparing Breakfast For Him (Photos) / Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Dwarf Man Beating His Wife With Cane Spark Outrage by itspzpics(m): 6:33am On Apr 25, 2019
In a viral video circulating online recently, This nigerian dwarf man was reportedly caught beating up his wife with can while the woman cries and roll on the floor. The beating was just too much which spark outrage among people online.

Watch The Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-dwarf-man-beating-his-wife-with-cane-spark-outrage/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Man Beating His Wife With Cane Spark Outrage by itspzpics(m): 6:34am On Apr 25, 2019
See reactions below

Watch The Video => HERE

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Man Beating His Wife With Cane Spark Outrage by tsephanyah(f): 6:34am On Apr 25, 2019
My shampoo and conditioner ran out AT THE SAME TIME!

It’s official, I’m a wizard.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Man Beating His Wife With Cane Spark Outrage by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 25, 2019
Na film
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Man Beating His Wife With Cane Spark Outrage by itspzpics(m): 6:46am On Apr 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
Na film
dey no fit beat person for film like dt... D beat plenty na
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Man Beating His Wife With Cane Spark Outrage by falcon01: 6:52am On Apr 25, 2019
this looks like amovie, but the beatings where real..
But seriously if na dwarf be my husband, he I will be making fun of him.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Man Beating His Wife With Cane Spark Outrage by ridonebabat(m): 6:52am On Apr 25, 2019
very funny, husband na husband
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Man Beating His Wife With Cane Spark Outrage by adecz: 7:09am On Apr 25, 2019
Old video & not Nigerians.. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Man Beating His Wife With Cane Spark Outrage by meobizy(f): 7:30am On Apr 25, 2019
We’re now posting movie scenes as real life now?
You bloggers won’t die well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Man Beating His Wife With Cane Spark Outrage by Danelo(m): 7:46am On Apr 25, 2019
OP...
You can lie sha.

This happened in South Africa
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Man Beating His Wife With Cane Spark Outrage by UncleSal: 1:54am On Apr 29, 2019
My point is simple. Man, woman or dwarf has no right to beat up their spouse. Our people must learn to take responsibility for their own welfare. Find more information using the site below
https://sevics.org/6-reasons-you-must-end-that-relationship-today/

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Culture Of Wild Spread Criminality And Drug Trafficking Menace / 50 Dead Bodies On Amansea River, Anambra State. / Wukari Crises: 100 Arrested And 31 Toll Rise To Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.