Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,026 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Hawes And Curtis Shirts - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Hawes And Curtis Shirts (6036 Views)

HAWES AND CURTIS SHIRTS FOR SALE / Hawes And Curtis Shirts For N6000 & 50% Off All Clothing & Shoes (ends Tonight) / Sales Still On: Buy Tm Lewin , Hawes And Curtis @ Crazily Cheap Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hawes And Curtis Shirts by hawes: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2010
Hi, I came across this forum as someone was asking where they can purchase Hawes and Curtis shirts in Nigeria. (now I can't find the entry). So I thought I would clear up some points about buying shirts whilst in Nigeria.

Firstly, there are a lot of Nigeria's buying shirts directly from the UK and selling them in Nigeria. This practice is fine but you will end up paying about 30 - 50% more than the UK price. However, the shirts are not highly priced even at this mark-up. So you could buy from a reseller in Nigeria. (beware of counterfeits though)

Secondly, you could buy directly from the UK website and pay UK prices plus the shipping fee. All orders are security checked and you may be asked to provide us details that you would only know if you have access to your bank statements. Once checked if you use the same card you will not be checked. the delivery is fast and safe but cost a little more than some other businesses. Note that you will get the VAT off if it is exported out of the UK.

Third option is UK2ME who charge 10% and will purchase on your behalf. The shipping is cheaper but it is fast and convenient.

Hope this helps people looking for our shirts.
Re: Hawes And Curtis Shirts by dskenky(m): 2:09am On Sep 18, 2010
kindly explain what u mean by "our shirts"?
Re: Hawes And Curtis Shirts by hawes: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2010
I have been asked what I mean by "our shirts". By this I mean, Hawes and Curtis shirts. The information that I have provided is to help Nigeria's make an informed decision about buying H&C shirts online. I noted that a lot of people on the forum are asking about wholesale prices and where to get the shirts. The response will help people avoid using rogue traders who sell poor copies and those selling at a huge mark-up.

It is safe to buy online direct from the Hawes and Curtis website or from a reputable Nigeria site. If in doubt contact H&C in London by email.
Re: Hawes And Curtis Shirts by formebyme: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2010
so are you saying we can buy through @ cheaper rates??how much?
Re: Hawes And Curtis Shirts by hawes: 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2010
Hi,
The question is can you buy cheaper directly on the UK website. The prices you can buy direct from the UK website are the same worldwide. Currently ladies shirts are 3 for £75, men's formal shirts are 4 for £100 and Curtis fashion shirts are 3 for £105. The shirts will then have the VAT removed 17.5% and you will be charged shipping. You could buy from UK2ME and pay 10% handling fee but get cheaper shipping and not VAT reduction. However, the parcel can be picked up from their office in Lagos.
Most importantly, both options are safe.
Re: Hawes And Curtis Shirts by jaybee3(m): 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2010
Are you a representative of H&C
Re: Hawes And Curtis Shirts by hawes: 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2010
No, but I have an interest selling shirts worldwide. It is worth helping your forum readers get the clear facts about buying shirts from the UK or from resellers in Nigeria. Hawes and Curtis do not wholesale so beware of copies.
Re: Hawes And Curtis Shirts by sirmseen(m): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2010
As a Nigerian living in Nigeria, how do i purchase from h and c online, and get the stuff shipped to nigeria for me to pick up in lagos Nigeria. Pls give a brief description of pricing and the site to visit. Thanks
Re: Hawes And Curtis Shirts by hawes: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2010
go to www.hawesandcurtis.com and make a purchase. You will need a credit card, your billing address and delivery address. Note that I think Hawes and Curtis security check every order so you will need online banking or access to your bank statement. Orders are in £'s. If you want an alternative go to http://www.uk2meonline.com/ and have your order delivered to an office in Lagos.
Re: Hawes And Curtis Shirts by ITHANKGOD: 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2012
I supply Makrom Italian Design fitted shirts at wholesale prices. The prices are from 5k5. The more you buy the less you spend. I am sorry as i am unble to upload the latest design pictures as the files are too large but i will be able to send you the latest designs via email if you are interested and drop me a line at jozzysmith@hotmail.co.uk. I am able to supply to you anywhere in Nigeria. If you have a BB pin please add your pin to the email for better communication.

I prayed against my enemies and asked God to take away my enemies and i started losing friends loooool. I saw this quote on a friends BB and i liked it as its soo true. God help us its 2012.
Re: Hawes And Curtis Shirts by alby: 11:37am On Jan 07, 2014
@Hawes, can you confirm to me that HnC now accept Nigeria MasterCards?

@ITHANKGOD - Bro for Italian Shirts, can you give me a ring on 08037257819, treat as urgent. Do you have suits too?

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Modeling Agent Looking For Young Female Models In Nigeria / Get your Footwears And Ama Kip Kip Tees Now / New Designs Hackett T.shirts/lacoste @whole Sales &retail !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.