Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (21906 Views)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Physical features You Want In Your Spouse ? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by prettyH(f): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2006
Icon:

No mind all these girls. Them just dey talk their own. Now tell me, is Prince Charles fine?

Please allow them...Prince charles might not be fine but his royalty definitely makes up for his weakness
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by MatureMe(f): 7:11am On Feb 12, 2006
Turn offs for me would be stank breathe and ashy feet and only after I politely told them to work on those areas in their lives and if they didn't listen then they are gone.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by vichel(m): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2006
God! what a list, cheesy
@ idollier, u actually hate gap tooth?
I actually think chicks with it look cute, and i once wished i could have one. embarassed
To all girls, definitely do not go out with guys with breath, its a moment killer.
U've just got to learn to accept people more, because if i was to make a list, i would definitely not go out with a girl that looks like she needs a shave, or body odour sad lipsrsealed
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Maxflame(m): 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2006
This is quite interesting to read. Know one thing physical stuff can be changed, at least most of em. But a bad personality is the worst thing anyone could have, and i have to say i've noticed alot. wink

1 Like

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by yeepa(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2006
pls, to gals in the house is 5'7 short? or what height is ok for you gals that listed short guys as turn offs

1 Like

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Maxflame(m): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2006
Well i'm 5'11 and i feel short, i know i aint but the average height has increased lately. Gone are the days 6 foot people were regarded as gaints.

1 Like

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Free(f): 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2006
ooh yeah for me 5''7' is short
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Maxflame(m): 12:20am On Feb 13, 2006
How am i sure you ain't short yourself?

1 Like

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Free(f): 12:25am On Feb 13, 2006
hahahahaha

am not short 5'8'' i dont think am short for a gurl
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Maxflame(m): 12:54am On Feb 13, 2006
cheesy 5'8 isn't to short but still short never the less. But girl are regarded as shorties so i guess it doesn't matter then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Free(f): 1:03am On Feb 13, 2006
5'8 isn't to short but still short never the less. But girl are regarded as shorties so i guess it doesn't matter then

whatever ,
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Maxflame(m): 1:46am On Feb 13, 2006
Don't worry about it cutie. height in girls can never be turn offs, i like mine really petit.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Free(f): 1:48am On Feb 13, 2006
i wasnt worried aigh,

but good for you anyway
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Maxflame(m): 3:25am On Feb 13, 2006
Laterz. cool
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by roses(f): 5:57am On Feb 13, 2006
oh my goodness. I'd say men that feel too cool. hellooo that really pisses me off. I love humble men .why the over feeling .
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Maxflame(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2006
What over feeling? Its amazing what a little green smily can do these days, kiss
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by roses(f): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2006
people who feel like they are the most handsomemest guy on the planet .forgive my english .
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by moyosoret(f): 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2006
hey, u gals are giving so much abt physical description, wat if he so cool and nice but has a very "negative" JT. wud that still be ok.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by ChieFoH(m): 4:28pm On May 02, 2007
THIS THREAD IS A FALLACY!!!

omo! e be like say all d gals for this thread go jus dey puke, when them see me o!

we suppose do operation show your boyfriend's pic without all these features on this thread, i bet no single one of u girls is proud enough to post his pic on this thread

@ Iah, Idollier, free
F Y I most Hairy chested guys are tough guys (it has been proven), u want a weaklin as a hubby? got lots of hair on my chest and the ladies love it, she calls it chinchilla fur & plays with it all the time.

@idollier U HATE GAP TOOTH
i got a gap tooth and i use to do  something special to my baby that takes her to high heavens smiley *lips sealed*

meanwhile@snazzydawn
tiny tits as in SMALL BREASTS are a big turn off to me wink
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by rowlandwhy: 8:24pm On May 02, 2007
ChieFoH:

THIS THREAD IS A FALLACY!!!

omo! e be like say all d gals for this thread go jus dey puke, when them see me o!

we suppose do operation show your boyfriend's pic without all these features on this thread, i bet no single one of u girls is proud enough to post his pic on this thread

DOnt mind those gals, they are just pukenosing,
none of them thought of a man with integrity or that can protect their interest as women, or that can show true love to them.
They are just capitalising on big this, small that,, ,, short that, ,
most of them are 3inches tall. While some of smelling pigs
{Sighs} Abeg no mind them joo

2 Likes

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by donjohano(m): 8:37pm On May 02, 2007
Some interesting male reactions to this thread. These same guys diss unattractive girls on an hourly basis at work, at college, etc, now they're complaining like a bunch of little schoolboys because the ladies find them too short/fat/hairyplain ugly. If you can't take it, don't dish it out fellas. Now you know what it's like to be assessed on your physical features alone!

Men truly are the vainer sex.

I await the backlash. Bring it on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by rowlandwhy: 8:51pm On May 02, 2007
donjohano:

Some interesting male reactions to this thread. These same guys diss unattractive girls on an hourly basis at work, at college, etc, now they're complaining like a bunch of little schoolboys because the ladies find them too short/fat/hairyplain ugly. If you can't take it, don't dish it out fellas. Now you know what it's like to be assessed on your physical features alone!

What do u mean and how do u look like!
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by AmerOmoge(f): 11:11pm On May 02, 2007
Men who need a bra
feminine men (not gay tho) just feminine
acne period, but bumps on the back of his head/neck
hairy backs
dirty finger nails
bad teeth actually any oral hygiene problems
short
skinny
and all or most of the things the other ladies have said,
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by donjohano(m): 11:15pm On May 02, 2007
Now, what male behavioural/mental characteristics turn you ladies off?

1 Like

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by AmerOmoge(f): 11:28pm On May 02, 2007
behaviors mental personalities. . .that are turn off's

lazy
alcoholic
dumb
did i say lazy
unambitious
lying. . .dishonest
abusive emotional or physical
playa playa
narsacisstic
free loading
I am certain there is more just cant think of them right now. . .
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by ChieFoH(m): 10:00am On May 03, 2007
@ Mr johndohano,

Have you considered a sex change Mr Garrisson of southpark had one, it would nt be a bad idea undecided
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by Echidime(m): 10:12am On May 03, 2007
Do you girls also dislike a man with too much SPERM for you Do you also dislike a rich and wealthy man?? Do you also dislike a man who is faithful to you and take good care of you?? just a question.
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by moondust(m): 10:44am On May 03, 2007
any guy with all the bad features mentioned on this thread put together, but with the right amount of cash will have any of u girls, for sure tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by rowlandwhy: 11:05am On May 03, 2007
moondust:

any guy with all the bad features mentioned on this thread put together, but with the right amount of cash will have any of u girls, for sure tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

Thank u my brother, God go bless!!
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by mazaje(m): 11:53am On May 03, 2007
You can be as short and as hairy as a Chimpanzee but once your money is
as tall as the twin towers in Malaysia the girls will come running after you.

2 Likes

Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by nosilla(f): 12:05pm On May 03, 2007
Freeloaders.
rotten teeth
bad eating habits

nosillA xx
Re: What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? by rowlandwhy: 12:06pm On May 03, 2007
mazaje:

you can be as short and as hairy as a chimpanze but once you money is as tall as the twin towers in malaysia the girls will come running after you.

Aki and Pawpaw of Nollywood can confirm that!!
LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deceived By Facebook Lover, Story Of Pamela Mojekwu / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. / My NYSC Sex Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.