Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

What Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Had? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Had? (1357 Views)

What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? / The Best Thing(s) That Has Happened To You In 2014 / Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Had? by Tcrack(m): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2010
take a look at your life both past and present and mention the one best thing you have ever had.
Be it boyfriend/gf, a car, a house,an holiday abroad, a good educaton etc,
for me, its My Current Job.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Had? by ednutey(f): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2010
My husband and kid
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Had? by Gud1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2010
My life as a whole.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Had? by tolufaithO(f): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2010
My Academic life, it has always been wonder
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Had? by Tcrack(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2010
ednutey:

My husband and kid
the topic says best THING not THING(S). You can only pick one dear. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2010
Sorry I can not pick one atleast three pls tongue
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Had? by tpia1: 2:16am On Aug 18, 2014
Salvation through Jesus Christ.

That is indeed a gift of inestimable value.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Had? by Richy4(m): 7:24am On Aug 18, 2014
I was just chilling at home watching Tom and Jerry when my elder sister rang our land line in year 2000. those days people use land line abi na NITEL

My sister: what are you doing

Me: what do you think I am doing? by the way your money don finish?

MY sister: So you mean say I no fit call again to know how you people are only when my money finish?

me: oya u answer that question yourself.

My sister: anyways your name just appeared on notice board on Economics Department.

Me: U say?!!...... are you serious!!....... Thank God. any ways i know my score was ok. it will be their loss if they did not take me.

My sister: what are u feeling like? you only bought a supplementary form. your first choice was Uni Jos. how can dey even give you this kin of
course. it would have been corporative development or Insurance or something but not Economics

Me: if you can study chemical engineering, I think I can study that Economics.

looking back that was my best.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 18, 2014
Gud1: My life as a whole.

Same Here. I Thank God For My Life As A Whole. smiley
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2014
Ceasar1:

Same Here. I Thank God For My Life As A Whole. smiley
Same here grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Had? by tpia1: 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Had? by dytbabe: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
Its yet to come
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Had? by fnep2smooth(m): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
my Talent [ creativity ]
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Had? by egopersonified(f): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
Thing? Car
Person? My husband
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Had? by Kanwulia: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
My AMERICAN passport! cool
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Had? by SAMBARRY: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
My daughter cool kiss

best thing I ever had wink

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Had? by bluish(f): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
@sambarry....ur daughter is preety,my regards to her

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Had? by maborukoje(f): 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
My beautiful daughter .....
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Had? by flyca: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
Waaaa! My graduate certificate. wink
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
My voice,have used it to woo many ladies.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Family.

(1) (Reply)

High Rate Of Divorce / Can Mothers Do This With Their Children?: Vote / How 101-year-old Woman Took Care Of Her Disabled Son(Touching)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.