Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Women Are Basically Greedy. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Basically Greedy. (6494 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2010
but u dont have my email id.
ok lets do it this way. paste ur id here. i will mail u my id in return
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 26, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

This is something I posted in three other threads when I was asked the same question for you see it somewhere else, I copied and pasted in from there. This is my requirements for a man, yeah yeah yeah, I know everyone says in unrealistic but I am hopeful.

"He's self-assured, focused, disciplined, and responsible, yet knows how to let loose and have fun. His intellectual and career interests are balanced with cultural and physical activities. Comfortable in jeans or a tux, this action man throws himself into his pursuits and is willing to fail. In touch with and expressive of his emotions, he exuades compassion and warmth as he crosses social and ethnic boundaries. Gathering eclectic and diverse admirers, the Renaissance Man knows what qualities he's looking for in a woman and is unlikely to be swayed"

That is what I would like in a man. By the way, those are the words of Jennifer Bawden. So do you met my qualifications?

I didn't say that. Did you hear me mention anything about s.ex?

Hey, A girl can dream cheesy

ice234:

but u dont have my email id.
ok lets do it this way. paste your id here. i will mail u my id in return

so you too dey follow the Inky band wagon. grin
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 12:14am On Sep 26, 2010
my mission na +editted+ oh nothing more nothing less
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by InkedNerd(f): 12:26am On Sep 26, 2010
2buff:

so you too dey follow the Inky band wagon. grin

For the last time there is no and wagon.
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 12:28am On Sep 26, 2010
are u back hope u didnt see my last post. gat to edit it
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by InkedNerd(f): 12:32am On Sep 26, 2010
ice234:

my mission na fuc oh nothing more nothing less
ice234:

are u back hope u didnt see my last post. gat to edit it

Yes, I'm back. I fell asleep for a little bit.
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 12:36am On Sep 26, 2010
didnt mean dat hope u know
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by InkedNerd(f): 12:46am On Sep 26, 2010
lmao, is ok.
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 12:55am On Sep 26, 2010
cool
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Ladytemi(f): 4:20am On Sep 26, 2010
Why generalize that all women are greedy, if you have dealt with women who only wanted you for money then that is your problem, u need to look b4 u leap, personally I don't need a man to buy me anything, I can fend for myself and buy what I need, but that does not mean that I will not pay my share if I have to.
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by InkedNerd(f): 4:24am On Sep 26, 2010
Lady temi:

Why generalize that all women are greedy, if you have dealt with women who only wanted you for money then that is your problem, u need to look b4 u leap, personally I don't need a man to buy me anything, I can fend for myself and buy what I need, but that does not mean that I will not pay my share if I have to.

No mind am, I was pointing that out the the foolish men but they dey act like he-goats. They want to generalize and when you do the same, then they get all up in arms.
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 9:32am On Sep 26, 2010
but most are greedy
pls dont say said it
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Tinksh(f): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2010
Some men are slack, lazy, useless but not all are. Not most or all but some. Its the same as greedy women. It would be some, not most or all!!
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by InkedNerd(f): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2010
ice234:

but most are greedy
pls dont say  said it

And by most, you are referring to women?
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 9:41am On Sep 26, 2010
maybe

am afraid to admit to it. cos u girls will kill me
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2010
^^ Take a stand my fren!
Why you dey cower? As a man, If na wetin you talk, na wetin you talk be dat.
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by sleekch1c(f): 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2010
men are basically asswipes angry
let the war of the sexes begin proper**cocking rifle** who goes first? tongue
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 10, 2010
sleekch1c, I think it's better if I smooch you and put our rage to much better use.
kisswink wink wink
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by sleekch1c(f): 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2010
2buff:

sleekch1c, I think it's better if I smooch you and put our rage to much better use.
kisswink wink wink
when last did u floss? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 11, 2010
When last did you brush? angry
I must confess I smelt a little something when I came close the last time.
I wasn't going to say anything before, but you had to bring it up.
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by claudiog100: 11:52am On Jan 30, 2015
I am foreign and really I have never found in all the countries I know women so greedy like nigerian girls. They only believe in the god money and they have no heart. Sorry to say it but it is the truth.
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by edodelee: 4:23am On Aug 05, 2015
Nigerian ladies are as greedy as Nigerian men are spiritually and morally incompetent! I blame the women more though, cos their very nature is negative! Unfortunately, the broken-down state of the value system in Nigeria has grossly encouraged our women to be dragons and leeches to our men who face the heat of our depressed economy everyday, deeper than the women do. Nigerian society is backward, not dynamic. It is fixated on rich but outdated indigenous cultures which make demands on people that are inconsistent with present-day realities! Enlightened societies consistently review their cultural heritage via what is known as CULTURAL MODERNIZATION, knowing that culture is the bedrock of society's performance. If the culture is right, the people will be sound and vice-versa. In Nigeria, spiritual and intellectual poverty has denied society the capacity to review and upgrade its cultural soul! To make matters worse, Western corruption has found its way enormously into the veins and arteries of Nigerian society, by which the pollution and contamination of mindsets finds manifestation among our womenfolk as pathological and luciferian greed, as well as diametric insensitivity and outright romantic incompetence (the last one is also synonymous with most Nigerian men). If I may go spiritual, most of the women we have in Nigeria are actually not human-beings! They are very evil elemental spirits in human body mass produced by their supreme leader - The Queen Of England and her subordinate comrades in evil! Out of every 10 women in our society, only 2 are from God! With this few Godly women, despite carrying, by natural design, high volumes of negative energy, you will find high sense of loyalty, functional conscience, modesty, soft and loving heart. The rest are outright satans masking in perfumes, jewelry, mini and macro skirts! They are ardent church-goers, cos the church is actually a major meeting-point of witches and other evil forces, most of which operate physically through the body of women! They an on-going plan to destroy men! The spiritual bankruptcy of contemporary black man makes these evil women succeed against them! I can go and on!
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Fredoh(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
@Kc-blast tanks im cool.Hope u're gud? When it comes 2 r/ship most women are greedy.They seen it as avenue 2 get from d guyz and wouldn't want 2 commit their resources as a result of fear of past xperience or there perception abt men that they could be dump d nxt min.they simply want 2 b on a safer side in order not 2 lose @ d end bt these same women would ordinarily be open-handed 2 guy(z) on a pure frndship level.
You speak sense dude!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? / Godforbid!! I Will Never Eat Any Girl's Pvssy / Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.