Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

My Husband Is Gay! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Gay! (15457 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Gay! by ethereal(f): 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2010
Wats dis was all i culd multer amidst shock as i saw my husband o three yr making out wt his best friend samson.nw i so confusd & ve left d haus wt my son to ph.wat kind of life is dis.i'm stil n shock.
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2010
Heyaaah! Sory oo!
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by Cute500(f): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2010
This cant be real, shocked
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by babyme1(f): 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2010
'For better,and for worst'.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Gay! by InkedNerd(f): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2010
ethereal, I think you should just leave. There's no point in staying. Staying with him for the sake of your son will not turn him back into the heterosexual man that you married. Most likely he will still have the feelings of a gay man. Leave him and move on with your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Gay! by chibaby5(f): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2010
@topic

shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2010
This is a family matter. People shld be careful d kind of suggestion they bring up. A Gay can be changed jst like a lesbian. People get married 2 lesbians and hv children,its also like dat wit gays,everytin depends on luv,luv changes everytin
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2010
This is crazy
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2010
This is crazy
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by InkedNerd(f): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2010
Rymzo:

This is a family matter. People shld be careful d kind of suggestion they bring up. A Gay can be changed jst like a lesbian. People get married 2 lesbians and hv children,its also like dat wit gays,everytin depends on luv,luv changes everytin

Do you even hear yourself?!?!?! There isn't an off and on gay/lesbian switch or button!!! Just because a man marries a lesbian or a woman marries a man doesn't change the fact that the person is still gay/alesbian. Its not a cold, you can't just take medicine and make it go away. Life isn't like that. She'd only be living a lie if she took your advice. Undeneath the facade, there'd a gay man and a woman is would be living a very decietful life. There is no such thing as "correcting", "fixing" or "changing" a gay person.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Gay! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2010
Why do people always quote people wrongly or interpret people wrongly? I neva told her 2 go and unite wit d husband neither hv i told her 2 leave d husband. I meant dt i hv seen a lesbian changed due 2 d kind of luv her patner shew her likewise a gay,so if she belvs she can do dat,its left 4 her. I neva askd her 2 go back or leave
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by ITbomb(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2010
My my. i'm on the wrong thread bye
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by InkedNerd(f): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2010
Rymzo:

Why do people always quote people wrongly or interpret people wrongly? I neva told her 2 go and unite wit d husband neither hv i told her 2 leave d husband. I meant dt i hv seen a lesbian changed due 2 d kind of luv her patner shew her likewise a gay,so if she belvs she can do dat,its left 4 her. I neva askd her 2 go back or leave

Ok then, I'm sorry for jumping down your throat about that part, but just because a lesbian gets mearried doesn't mean that thier not a lesbian anymore.
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by sassyril(f): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2010
Rymzo:

wat u on abt??
dia i hea u say luv, sorry mate luv cannot straighten a Gay guy
prayers can wiv faith undecided undecided
he myt decide to become Bi-sexual 4 d sake of d marriage
bt d fact is dat he s still gonna b mekin out wiv another guy
@poster plz if u cnt stand a Bi- plz tek ur child n leave n pray
he changes, bt t'will b a long tin
btw were dia no signs wen u wer boff courting? *jst wonderin*
tins happen man! suddenly a man turns batty bwai, lord av mercy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Gay! by omega25red(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2010
poster

a thing like this happened to you and you still have the time to post on NL?  shocked
you shouldn't have left the house because he should leave. he is the one doing wrong here by cheating on you. go get yourself a good divorce lawyer (depending on where you are ) and make sure he pays for your childs up bringing.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Gay! by spikedcylinder: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2010
Let's watch this one explode.
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2010
omega25red:

poster

a thing like this happened to you and you still have the time to post on NL?  shocked
[size=18pt]you shouldn't have left the house because he should leave. [/size]he is the one doing wrong here by cheating on you. go get yourself a good divorce lawyer (depending on where you are ) and make sure he pays for your childs up bringing.

gbam!!!

Poster, you and your son should have sent him out. You would have been rewarded the house in court, anywaz. lipsrsealed

Best friend
friend
colleague
business partner
butler
etc. chei!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Gay! by InkedNerd(f): 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2010
Off topic: sorry

Chai, Ileke-IdI you location is a swamp eh? lol
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Off topic: sorry

Chai, Ileke-IdI you location is a swamp eh? lol
FL Gators ----> Swamp.

A school thing. Now you know the school lol http://floridagatorsfootballtickets.com/main/newsArchive
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by InkedNerd(f): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2010
shocked shocked shocked

OMG, that's so weird because when I saw the word swamp I started think about the bayous down south. I was kinda close I guess.
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by chiogo(f): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2010
Na wa oo
@poster, that's sad. You'll just have to leave him, there's no changing a gay person IMO unless you two want to live a lie. If you caught him in the act, then he's most likely attracted to men.

Rymzo:

Why do people always quote people wrongly or interpret people wrongly? I neva told her 2 go and unite wit d husband neither hv i told her 2 leave d husband. [b]I meant dt i hv seen a lesbian changed due 2 d kind of luv her patner shew her likewise a g[/b]ay,so if she belvs she can do dat,its left 4 her. I neva askd her 2 go back or leave

The person was never gay to begin with. Which kain yeye love changed her from lesbian to heterosexual? Puhlease! There's no off/on switch for real gay people, they might marry the opposite gender, it's called being in the closet/down low. Doesn't make them any less gay.
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2010
chiogo:

Na wa oo
@poster, that's sad. You'll just have to leave him, there's no changing a gay person IMO unless you two want to live a lie. If you caught him in the act, then he's most likely attracted to men.

The person was never gay to begin with. Which kain yeye love changed her from lesbian to heterosexual? Puhlease! There's no off/on switch for real gay people, they might marry the opposite gender, it's called being in the closet/down low. Doesn't make them any less gay.

I surrender ooooo! I didnt say again ooo!
@poster,divorce ur husband 2mrw if dts d best 4u. Can i hv peace nw?
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by hax: 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2010
Were you that bad that he ran to the other side?
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by odannon: 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2010
Dude is gay. . . That's not new, in foreign countries - its actually part of his human rights to have a sexual orientation.

How about lesbians as wives, now that's twice as nice!! Anyone up for a party? Hahaha grin
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by 1102(m): 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2010
@poster
Its a good thing naw

Atleast its better than if your husband is a serial killer or r@pist!
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by InkedNerd(f): 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2010
hax:

Must you say such a thing? No one is to blame. She didn't "turn" him gay. That's a very rude thing to say

Rymzo:

I surrender ooooo! I didnt say again ooo!
@poster,divorce your husband 2mrw if dts d best 4u. Can i hv peace nw?

Eh ya poor Rymzo, make u no vex kiss
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by chiogo(f): 11:55pm On Sep 19, 2010
hax:

No, you are.

How dare you abandon me?
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by Rocktation(f): 11:58pm On Sep 19, 2010
Eyaa if only you can remain in shock until the end of time. Just kidding abeg oo! But damn, a man snatched your man from you? Disgusting. Just take heart, ehn. All will be well again. (even though i seriously don't know how that's gonna happen).
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by kcblast(m): 12:05am On Sep 20, 2010
Infact i don't know wat 2 say.
This life is dynamically miserable.
@poster,just follow ur heart.
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by hax: 12:09am On Sep 20, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

[size=11pt][font=times new roman]
Must you say such a thing? No one is to blame. She didn't "turn" him gay. That's a very rude thing to say
I guess I just don't believe the story. I'm usually nice. tongue

But imo, it's so obvious. If he's making out with his 'best friend', with whom he would have been 'friends' with for a while, then it's time to walk out. If it was a random stranger, it would make more sense, at least, not his 'best friend'. Who knows how long they've been at it? It's too late to go straight. If he was trying to tackle it, she'd have heard of it by now, and not found out by catching him doing it with some other man. That's just what I think though.

chiogo:

No, you are.

How dare you abandon me?
So YOU'RE gay too? sad

I didn't abandon you naw? Don't mind my internet jor.
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by chiogo(f): 12:13am On Sep 20, 2010
hax:

So YOU'RE gay too? sad

I didn't abandon you naw? Don't mind my internet jor.

Oh hell no!! lipsrsealed
Ok, I hear you.
Re: My Husband Is Gay! by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 20, 2010
Aru emeeeeeee, EWWW @ your hubby.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri / Should A Man Live In His Parents House After Getting Married? / I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.