Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Any Idea About Diamondbank Entry Level Pay Please? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Idea About Diamondbank Entry Level Pay Please? (2006 Views)

Cornerstone Insurance Entry Level Pay / Please What Is Sterling Bank's Entry Level Pay? / Vacancy At Diamondbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea About Diamondbank Entry Level Pay Please? by chii: 11:43am On May 02, 2007
Hi darling nairalanders, I have been having a swell time on this forum. Big 'Thank You' 2 Seun. Please I need information about the total pay package of entry level diamond bank staff. I got an offer there and I want to compare to my present place.Thank You very much.
Re: Any Idea About Diamondbank Entry Level Pay Please? by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 02, 2007
the pay is 1.8m per annum

but the first six months you wiil be callecting 60k
Re: Any Idea About Diamondbank Entry Level Pay Please? by chii: 10:48am On May 03, 2007
Thanx a lot Ferari, please any idea about their allowances,upfronts, productivity, i would like to know the total package.Thank you
Re: Any Idea About Diamondbank Entry Level Pay Please? by paulloo: 6:59pm On May 03, 2007
hi chii i'm sorry i dont have answers to your question,i would just like to know what the interview was like 'cause am expecting to be called for an interview with them very soon.
Re: Any Idea About Diamondbank Entry Level Pay Please? by chii: 6:44pm On May 04, 2007
Hi Paullo, the Key is CONFIDENCE.For me, first, they asked me 'briefly talk about yourself, You shld start with name,family background,schools attended, where u served/worked and mainly your strengths.Then they would look at ur cv and ask u questions based on wat u listed out there.After dat,its why do you want to work with diamond,wat can u offer dem that they dont have already, you just think of any innovative banking products, dey asked me my weakness, u have to tell them a weakness that projects positivity.Also they asked me why they shold pick me amongst all the other candidates, you just project your skills and abilities.If they ask you if you have any question,just think of something intelligent and ask them,like possibile opportunities of career growth and career path,or find about any of their recent products/services and ask a question on it.Well that's all I can remember.Wish you the best.

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Is Recruiting Submit Your Cv At The Hq / Stanbic Ibtc Urgent / Vacancy In A Medical Lab (ibadan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.