Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

How To Turn Dividend Warrant Into Cash? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Turn Dividend Warrant Into Cash? (2668 Views)

Shareholders Hail Gtbankā€™s Performance, Approve Dividend / Dividend Stocks Vs Non-Dividend Stocks / Zenith Bank Will Increase Dividend By 30% To N1.50 Per Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn Dividend Warrant Into Cash? by listec2010: 12:07pm On May 02, 2007
Hello pls, can someone tell me how to turn my dividend warrant into cash. Dividend warant is that paper containing dividend from companies. Thanks.
Re: How To Turn Dividend Warrant Into Cash? by LondonCool(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2007
Just pay the dividend warrant into your Current a/c. For some banks you may need to allow for some days for it to be cleared, others may treat it as cash equivalent and allow you to withdraw the cash value after depositing the DW.
Re: How To Turn Dividend Warrant Into Cash? by listec2010: 2:17pm On May 05, 2007
I tried it but it did not work . any body has other ways to do it?
Re: How To Turn Dividend Warrant Into Cash? by Seun(m): 2:23pm On May 05, 2007
What do you mean by "it did not work?"

Can't you at least tell us what you were told at the bank when you tried to deposit the dividend warrant?
Re: How To Turn Dividend Warrant Into Cash? by Tmoni(m): 2:46pm On May 05, 2007
pay it into ur current acct like a check and get on with ur life,

its works like clockwork
Re: How To Turn Dividend Warrant Into Cash? by enolase(m): 5:12pm On May 05, 2007
would love to know what the "it did not work" means.

Has the warrant expired? That is, is it more than six months from the date of issue? If that is the case, then you need to get back to the registrars of the company in question and apply for a re-issue of the warrant.

if the warrant is still valid, then pay it into a current account. If u have no current account, just open one.

SIMPLE!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Me2u.online Has Crashed / TBC For Sale At A Discounted Price Of 2k Naira Each / Loan For Rivers State Residents Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.