Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) (4202 Views)

Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? / If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation / What Do You Call This Food/snack In Your Dialect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by paule: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2010
Who can climb this mountain? (see picture)

Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by afrobaby(f): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2010
The Eba is a typical illustration of mountain everest, lol
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by Spyker: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2010
Imagine shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by paule: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2010
Family size! grin shocked
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by tpiah: 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2010
wow
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by JeSoul(f): 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2010
I'm glad the caption says "Naija book of jokes" cos I fear for that skinny dude attempting to down all that in one sitting.
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by neyo2008(m): 1:23am On Sep 21, 2010
This guy go just die after finishing this Eba
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by Fhemmmy: 4:13am On Sep 21, 2010
No one on the face of the planet could finish that.
So i am sure that was just for the pix
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by peelovee(f): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2010
grin Adult dose grin grin
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by oblo(m): 7:42am On Sep 22, 2010
Shuo! Them photoshop the eba? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by paule: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2010
Shuo! Them photoshop the eba? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

No, the picture wasn't doctored

I think the person can finish it because he has two soup plates, i wonder the soup maybe okoro/ogbono?
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by dustydee: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2010
shocked shocked shocked suicide!
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by NaijaSisi(f): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2010
Ha! But see the delight in his face! He looks like someone who is ready to not only climb, but also conquer the mountain!
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by InkedNerd(f): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2010
If I didn't eat anything all day then yes, I can finish it. Otherwise, I'm be in a food related coma.
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2010
Inkered, You are joking,

Even if i am on a fast for 2 days, i can't finish that, Let alone you!
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by InkedNerd(f): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2010
Donpuzo:

Inkered, You are joking,

Even if i am on a fast for 2 days, i can't finish that, Let alone you!

lol, are we the same person? Just because you can't doesn't mean that I can't either grin. Besides, I ♥ eba.
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2010
But not this type Sis, Even if 12 Chicken dey inside the soup, i will miss this strait road to hell heaven!
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by InkedNerd(f): 12:06am On Sep 23, 2010
lol, you crack me up. I'll still try to eat it.
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by limalima: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2010
ina men! d ebi is 2 much i beg help me finish it.
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by amebo22: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2010
This is more like punishment, oga oo
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by adonisgold: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2010
U guys aint seen nothing yet! I know a fellow who can down twice that stuff! We used to live together way back. I swear he eats twice that at a seating!
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by MissyB3(f): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2010
Am I the only one that thinks the dude has a cute smile? grin lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by NaijaSisi(f): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Am I the only one that thinks the dude has a cute smile? grin lipsrsealed

Ur not o, im wiff u gal! wink
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by MissyB3(f): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2010
Ah! Good thing o. grin
I think say na only me notice the fine dude instead of the mountain of Eba. cheesy
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by Fhemmmy: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2010
Lol
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by mbulela: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2010
super sized Eba
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by InkedNerd(f): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2010
Ooooh, this eba is making me hungry angry
lol, I'm sure the guy in the picture has enough eba for all the people in this thread grin
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2010
Reminds me of a discusiion i heard my sis and her pal engage in.

She said a guy took her to a booka(Local joint), She thought the way food were served there was similar to other places, she ordered for Rice, beans, and spaghetti.

When she saw the size of the meal. She was forced to shout "Jesus is Christ". Guess the dude planned it, as he made her eat all, claiming quarrel will arise if she does not down the hip of meal! With reason that he hates wastage!

She ate all, on her way home, she fell four times, The guy had to rush her to his house,

God knows what happened after then!  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by tpiah: 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2010
he made her eat all, claiming quarrel will arise if she does not down the hip of meal! With reason that he hates wastage!

so she almost wounded herself on his account?
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2010
I am saying someone fell four times on her way home, What other wound can be explained,

Sorry to say she is a f.oo.l! What if she lost her life. Also remember a friend of mine plotting such thing for a girl!

This dayz guys are not smiling!

Recall a bet when i was in secondary school among two tout, on if one fat one could finish one loaf of Abiola Bread(Very Long and fat) with 100 Naira Beans(Then the size of 5) just in my very eyes, after the last munch, he slumped!.

Was rushed to a hospital close by (Tejuosho) where they had to help him take away those stuffs which had gotten up to his mouth(He could not even swallow the last much).

God help Naija peeps!
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by 2sleek2NV(m): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2010
Donpuzo:

she ordered for Rice, beans, and spaghetti.

Bros, i bow to your sis or her frnd (abi which of dem chop d food). such combination!

i have a friend that finished a full pack of spaghetti and anoda that ended a full pack of cabin biscuit with milk,
d guy cudnt do anytin after d meal. he was like dead!
Re: Can You Finish This Food (see Picture) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2010
Na her friend,  grin grin

My sis no sabi chop!

Full Cabin, That one with Man and Woman pics  shocked shocked shocked shocked

I can't even eat up to 10 inside self, Say wetin, With milk! undecided

Spaghetti Only one person, That's Gluttony ohhh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Days / Small Chops & Catering Services (caterers) In Benin City And Edo State / Selling Gari In 1944 Was Illegal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.