Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

No Be My Fault - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / No Be My Fault (2900 Views)

Na My Fault? PLS READ / Lolllll!!! Is It My Fault???? / Who Is At Fault? Husband Or Wife?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Be My Fault by chumakk: 2:54pm On May 02, 2007
Bible researcher interviewed Hausa, Yoruba and Ibo folks to know what they would rather change in the bible if they were given the chance. The Hausa man said: "Walahi, the adulteress Jesus asked to go should have been stoned fa!" The Ibo man replied: "NNA, I can't understand why Judas returned the money after selling Jesus. In short, he is not a good business man." The Yoruba man retorted: Jesus should have waited just one more day before raising Lazarus from the dead. We had already paid for the ASO -EBI. At least he should have allowed us enjoy the OWAMBE before performing his miracle .
Re: No Be My Fault by Aduks(f): 3:24pm On May 02, 2007
u r damn crazy mam.

gd one
Re: No Be My Fault by micklplus(m): 6:59pm On May 02, 2007
yeah, good one.
Cheers
Re: No Be My Fault by virtuereal(f): 1:57pm On May 03, 2007
@chumakk
which one would u have changed in the bible?
Re: No Be My Fault by skylo(f): 2:37pm On May 03, 2007
Na really no be your fault as you no see work do abi?well thats was cool man
Re: No Be My Fault by skylo(f): 2:38pm On May 03, 2007
Na really no be your fault as you no see work do abi?well thats was cool man
Re: No Be My Fault by desorlah(f): 4:01pm On May 03, 2007
That was cool man. A typical Nigerian scenario
Re: No Be My Fault by GeeCee(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2007
Hello All,
If you are given a chance to effect just a change in the Bible, what would you have changed?
Re: No Be My Fault by cecipopula(f): 6:46pm On May 03, 2007
ncie 1
Re: No Be My Fault by chumakk: 5:30pm On May 05, 2007
A MAN"S YOUNGEST SON ASKED HIS FATHER: "Daddy what is d difference between "potential"and"reality"? Dad:I wil show u.Dad turned to his wife and ask her:"Wld u sleep wit Tom Cruise for 1 Million Dollars? Wife answers: "Yes of Course! I would never waste such an opportunity to be a millionaire" The Dad asked his daughter if she would sleep wit Will Smith for 2 million dollars? Daughter:"Wow! Yes Yes! I will that's my fantasy" So Dad turned to his elder son and asks himon,wil u sleep wit Denzel Washington for 1 Million dollars? Elder Son replied:"Yeah! Why not? Imagine what I cld do wit 1 Million dollars, I would never hesitate!"So d Father turns to his younger son and said:"u see son, "OTENTIALLY"we r sittin on 4 Million But in"REALITY" we are livin wit 2 prostitutes n 1 gay
Re: No Be My Fault by tissy: 5:39pm On May 05, 2007
ehat are u guys taking about
Re: No Be My Fault by tissy: 5:46pm On May 05, 2007
chuks chuks wink
Re: No Be My Fault by chumakk: 7:50pm On May 14, 2007
Little DAVID comes home from first grade and tells his father that they learned about the history of Valentine's Day.

"Since Valentine's Day is for a Christian saint and we're Jewish," he asks, "will God get mad at me for giving someone a valentine?"

His father thinks a bit, then says, "No, I don't think God would get mad. Who do you want to give a valentine to?"

"Osama bin Laden," David says.

"Why Osama bin Laden," his father asks in shock.

"Well," Josh says, "I thought that if a little American Jewish boy could have enough love to give Osama a valentine, he might start to think that maybe we're not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little bit. And if other kids saw what I did and sent valentines to Osama, he'd love everyone a lot. And then he'd start going all over the place to tell everyone how much he loved them and how he didn't hate anyone anymore."

His father's heart swells and he looks at his boy with newfound pride. "DAVID, that's the most wonderful thing I've ever heard."

"I know," DAVID says, "and once that gets him out in the open, the ARMY could blow the shit out of him."
Re: No Be My Fault by chumakk: 7:55pm On May 14, 2007
Two Arabs boarded a flight out of London. One took a window seat and the other sat next to him in the middle seat. Just before takeoff, an American sat down in the aisle seat.

After takeoff, the American kicked his shoes off, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Arab in the window seat said,"I need to get up and get a beer".

"Don't get up," said the American, "I'm in the aisle seat. I'll get it for you".

As soon as he left, one of the Arabs picked up the American's shoe and spat in it. When he returned with the beer, the other Arab said, "That looks good, I'd really like one, too". Again, the American obligingly went to fetch it.

While he was gone the other Arab picked up his other shoe and spat in it too. When the American returned, they all sat back and enjoyed the flight.

As the plane was landing, the American slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened.

"Why does it have to be this way?" he asked. "How long must this go on? This fighting between our nations? This hatred? This animosity? This spitting in shoes, pissing in beers?"
Re: No Be My Fault by chumakk: 7:57pm On May 14, 2007
Two Arabs boarded a flight out of London. One took a window seat and the other sat next to him in the middle seat. Just before takeoff, an American sat down in the aisle seat.

After takeoff, the American kicked his shoes off, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Arab in the window seat said,"I need to get up and get a beer".

"Don't get up," said the American, "I'm in the aisle seat. I'll get it for you".

As soon as he left, one of the Arabs picked up the American's shoe and spat in it. When he returned with the beer, the other Arab said, "That looks good, I'd really like one, too". Again, the American obligingly went to fetch it.

While he was gone the other Arab picked up his other shoe and spat in it too. When the American returned, they all sat back and enjoyed the flight.

As the plane was landing, the American slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened.

"Why does it have to be this way?" he asked. "How long must this go on? This fighting between our nations? This hatred? This animosity? This spitting in shoes, pissing in beers?"
Re: No Be My Fault by chumakk: 8:47pm On May 14, 2007
Little Johnny came home from school one day slightly confused. His mother was Jewish and his father was black. So Johnny says, "Mom, am I more Jewish or more black?"

"What does it really matter? You'll just have to ask your father", his mother tells him. So Johnny's father gets home from work and Johnny asks the same question, "Dad, am I more Jewish or more black?" "What kind of a question is that, does it really matter? Why do you want to know if you're more Jewish or black?" asks his dad.

"Well, it's like this dad. Tommy down the street wants to sell his bicycle for $50, I don't know whether to Jew him down to $25, or wait till its dark and steal the fucker.
kiss kiss cry cry shocked shocked
Re: No Be My Fault by chumakk: 8:48pm On May 14, 2007
A little black boy goes into the kitchen where his mother is baking. He puts his hands in the flour and coats his face with it. He looks at his mother and says "Look Momma,  I'm a white boy." His mother slaps him hard on the face and says "Boy go show your Daddy."

The boy goes into the living room and says "Look Daddy,  I'm a white boy." His Daddy slaps him on the face too and says "Boy, go show your grandmother."

"Look Granny, I'm a white boy." She slaps him on the face and sends him back to his mother.

His mother says "Well did you learn something from all this?"

The boy shakes his head and says " I sure nuff did,  I've only been a white boy for five minutes and I already hate you fucking black people."
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Be My Fault by beegirl: 10:57pm On May 14, 2007
quite good grin grin
Re: No Be My Fault by dashkk(m): 3:13am On Jul 21, 2007
More Thoughts On Aging
- The aging process could be slowed down if it had to work its way through Congress.

- You're getting old when you're sitting in a rocker and you can't get it started.

- You're getting old when you wake up with that morning-after feeling, and you didn't do anything the night before.

- The cardiologist's diet: if it tastes good, spit it out.

- Doctor to patient: I have good news and bad news: the good news is that you are not a hypochondriac.

- It's hard to be nostalgic when you can't remember anything.

- You know you're getting old when you stop buying green bananas.

- Last Will and Testament: Being of sound mind, I spent all my money.

- When you lean over to pick something up off the floor, you ask yourself if there is anything else you need to do while you are down there.

- You find yourself in the middle of the stairway, and you can't remember if you were downstairs going up or upstairs going down.
Re: No Be My Fault by spikelord(m): 5:29am On Jul 21, 2007
NICE jokes guys
Re: No Be My Fault by osereka(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2007
u tirayi
Re: No Be My Fault by dashkk(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2007
osereka:

u tirayi
what do u mean?
Re: No Be My Fault by oge4real(f): 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2007
@chumakk,
I advice you read Sam Milla's posts before you place your own.It seems your source is the same as he's and you are just reiterating his posts. lipsrsealed
Re: No Be My Fault by dashkk(m): 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2007
Re: No Be My Fault by GeeCee(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2009
cool
Re: No Be My Fault by biola44: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2009
wink
Re: No Be My Fault by chumakk: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2011
Where are my guys cry cry cry cry
pls help look for them cry cry cry cry
I give whatever you

help!!!help!!!help!!!!
Re: No Be My Fault by akunta(f): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2011
Really cool jokes!
Esp the first abt chaging the Bible! grin grin grin
Re: No Be My Fault by babyme1(f): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2011
chumakk:

Where are my guys cry cry cry cry
pls help look for them cry cry cry cry
I give whatever you

help!!!help!!!help!!!!
You resurrected after 4yrs shocked Your guys have all been kicked out of NL grin
Re: No Be My Fault by chumakk: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2011
baby.me grin grin grin
funny name cheesy
Re: No Be My Fault by chumakk: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2011
You resurrected after 4yrs Your guys have all been kicked out of NL

You will join them soon grin grin grin
Re: No Be My Fault by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2011
ROTFLMAO!!

Chumakk keep this train moving, u can always do better!
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

DUROSOKE Remix Ft Kanye West N Jay Z....... / What Is Wrong With This Screenshot? / Say No To Brazilian Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.