Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

50 Cent Makes Fun Of Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Ti, Kelis And More - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 50 Cent Makes Fun Of Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Ti, Kelis And More (2717 Views)

The Internet Makes Fun Out Of Nicki Minaj Pic / The Truth About Rumors Of Jay-z Being A Member Of The Illuminati / Pictures Of Jay-z In Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent Makes Fun Of Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Ti, Kelis And More by elbuc(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2007
THE WORDS (LYRIC) WERE
"When Jay and Beyonce was mm mm kissing i was cooking 1000 grams in my kitchen when Nas was telling Kelis i love you boo i was shinning my nine you know how i do i got a fully loaded clip i be on that shit, "

CHECK OUT VIDEO AND LISTEN TO TRACK @ www.naijahiphop.org
Re: 50 Cent Makes Fun Of Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Ti, Kelis And More by sw2soufldn(m): 8:32pm On May 04, 2007
Bleep 50snitch he a shit rapper its all about dem dipset boiz. dipset all day. juelz santana and lil wanye. I CANT FEEL MY FACE
Re: 50 Cent Makes Fun Of Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Ti, Kelis And More by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:03pm On May 05, 2007
Bleep you too nigga gggggggggggggg-unit west Bleep game and blackwallstreet 50's too nice evrybody know it even my grand mother from haiti know 50 even brooke people in africa know 50 ,50 is not a snitch you bielive anything u see on the computer they just mad cuz he's gettin money ggggggggggggggg-unit braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Re: 50 Cent Makes Fun Of Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Ti, Kelis And More by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2007
Bleep dipset too Bleep lil wayne he's gay how the Bleep u gon kiss somebody who's not your dad Bleep santana ay.
Re: 50 Cent Makes Fun Of Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Ti, Kelis And More by menike(m): 4:58am On May 06, 2007
dude if u say Wayne is Gay !!! Dude u most be crazy

Wayne is my homie , I kno n' talk too one-on-one so u talk sh*t bout him - I ain't goin' cool wit that

Hope we ride on the same page

Am Out
Re: 50 Cent Makes Fun Of Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Ti, Kelis And More by ayefele200(m): 5:05am On May 06, 2007
its very very obvious yall posters don't know a pinch about hip music, yall are ignorant,
sw2soufldn:

Bleep 50snitch he a shit rapper its all about them dipset boiz. dipset all day. juelz santana and little wanye. I CANT FEEL MY FACE
so u mean u can compare 50 with all DIPSET crew, dude , the total record sales 50cent gat, all dipset crew hasnt sold half of it,
YOUNGDICE$:

mess dipset too mess little wayne he's gay how the mess u gon kiss somebody who's not your dad mess santana ay.
see what am sayin, ignorant fool, little wayne gay?.he is dating solange knowles, alright,
Re: 50 Cent Makes Fun Of Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Ti, Kelis And More by PoDeep(m): 11:43am On May 06, 2007
D same solange who just had some NBA dude's kid? Is she off d basketballa's d*ck already?
Re: 50 Cent Makes Fun Of Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Ti, Kelis And More by Adetife: 11:38pm On May 06, 2007
Po Deep:

D same solange who just had some NBA dude's kid? Is she off d basketballa's d*ck already?

Damn that girl must love d**k! I wonder what daddy Knowles has to say about it?
Re: 50 Cent Makes Fun Of Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Ti, Kelis And More by YOUNGDICEs(m): 12:56am On May 07, 2007
i heard tru life punch cam'ron on his face in a new-york studio and i hear cam and jimmy got beef.
Re: 50 Cent Makes Fun Of Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Ti, Kelis And More by ayefele200(m): 12:59am On May 07, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

i heard tru life punch cam'ron on his face in a new-york studio and i hear cam and jimmy got beef.
lol, u gat jokes men, 50 wont downgrade himself to that riftraft, he's a grown man,
Re: 50 Cent Makes Fun Of Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Ti, Kelis And More by YOUNGDICEs(m): 12:59am On May 07, 2007
@ayefele200 (

if he's not gay then why nigga kiss birdman on the lep.

weezy f babby weezy fuk babby
Re: 50 Cent Makes Fun Of Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Ti, Kelis And More by ayefele200(m): 1:05am On May 07, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

@ayefele200 (

if he's not gay then why nigga kiss birdman on the lep.

weezy f babby weezy fuk babby
ITS A NORMAL THING MEN, if u watched the NBA ALL STARS game, CHARLES BARKLEY kissed this old man (cant remember), then that dosent signify he's gay,
Re: 50 Cent Makes Fun Of Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Ti, Kelis And More by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2007
that's nba basketball we talking about the project niggaz can't do that up in the hood kiss each other on the lep you get fuckedup.
Re: 50 Cent Makes Fun Of Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Ti, Kelis And More by YOUNGDICEs(m): 9:51pm On May 07, 2007
@ayefele200

WHAT YOU MEAN BY AM JOKING THIS SHIT'S SERIOUS JIM JONES AND CAM DON'T TALK ANYMORE CUZ OF THAT SHIT IF YOU LIVE IN NEW-YORK LISTEN TO HOT 97 TODAY FUNK FLEX.
Re: 50 Cent Makes Fun Of Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Ti, Kelis And More by youngdigi(m): 9:53pm On May 07, 2007
for the record, 50 is cool wit Jay, P.Diddy, Jeezy, as he mentioned all 3 on the same song, here they are all sen partying together after the Mayweather/de La Hoya fight

http://bossip.com/uploaded_images/jayzdiddyjeezy2-771835.jpg
http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====272674&nbc1=1
Re: 50 Cent Makes Fun Of Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Ti, Kelis And More by mrmetoo(m): 1:06am On May 08, 2007
young_digi:

for the record, 50 is cool wit Jay, P.Diddy, Jeezy, as he mentioned all 3 on the same song, here they are all sen partying together after the Mayweather/de La Hoya fight

http://bossip.com/uploaded_images/jayzdiddyjeezy2-771835.jpg
http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====272674&nbc1=1

I was about to post the same thing but with different links smiley

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Spanking Hot Track - Featuring 'VECTOR' / Your Best Nigerian Rap Song Ever / [official Audio] Psquare Ft Akon, May D- Chop My Money Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.