Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,424 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend: Show Him How Much You Care - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend: Show Him How Much You Care (2022 Views)

See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend: Show Him How Much You Care by iden: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2010
Birthdays are usually special moments to do something special for our loved ones. For a girl who has a boyfriend, it is an opportunity to demonstrate how much you love and care for him by giving him something special when he celebrates his birthday.

Read more: http://www.bukisa.com/articles/224078_great-birthday-gift-ideas-for-your-boyfriend-show-your-boy-friend-how-much-you-love-him-with-a-special-birthday-present#ixzz105Gs3CMO
Re: Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend: Show Him How Much You Care by 1102(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2010
surely something like this wouldn't be that bad
Re: Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend: Show Him How Much You Care by madlady(f): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2010
Some guys are very strange, give them something special and they say you are just being wasteful.

My point is, make sure the gift you give will be appreciated. lipsrsealed
Re: Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend: Show Him How Much You Care by kcblast(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2010
Whatever d gift might be,make sure is decorated/packaged with a tight-wetted poosay.
Re: Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend: Show Him How Much You Care by madlady(f): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2010
Did you mean posy, posy of flowers, so guys like that. cool
Re: Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend: Show Him How Much You Care by 1102(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2010
kc-blast:

Whatever d gift might be,make sure is decorated/packaged with a tight-wetted poosay.

Gbam, the poosie is the best Gift that any lady can give to a guy!
Re: Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend: Show Him How Much You Care by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2010
@madlady, no not posy of flowers
A posse of poosays grin
Re: Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend: Show Him How Much You Care by madlady(f): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^^
smiley cheesy cheesy C  your teeth, is that what you want for a gift. lipsrsealed
Re: Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend: Show Him How Much You Care by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2010
madlady:

^^^
smiley cheesy cheesy C  your teeth, is that what you want for a gift. lipsrsealed

from you, oh yesh grin

For gift, I give my babe a posy of flowers
but she must give me a posse of poosie   grin

i love poosie, said dobodobo
Re: Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend: Show Him How Much You Care by madlady(f): 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2010
BoboYekini:

from you, oh yesh grin

For gift, I give my babe a posy of flowers
but she must give me a posse of poosie grin

i love poosie.

I'm 199 years old cheesy cheesy.
Re: Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend: Show Him How Much You Care by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2010
no, ure Not

even if u re, be my cougar then

(1) (Reply)

I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs / When A Girl Says ''i Don't Hate You'' / Heart Touching Love Story#….”a Way Of Love”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.