Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,050 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Honeymoon Passion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honeymoon Passion (1898 Views)

Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story / Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honeymoon Passion by mahogany28: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2010
My friend said that the wedding nite, she was ready for hot passion,but the hubby said he was tired. He didnt even get an erection and he slept off.could he be gay? undecided if it was you,what would you have done?
Re: Honeymoon Passion by InkedNerd(f): 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2010
That doesn't mean he's gay. He was probably just tired. There's not rule or law thar says you must have s.ex on your wedding night. Has he done or said anything that would lead her to believe he was gay?
Re: Honeymoon Passion by omega25red(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2010
Home boy was probably tired azz hell from all the preparations and the whole event. That friend of yours is already making a mistake by broadcaster her bedroom matters to her friends who puts it online and God help the man if someone who knows him find out.
Re: Honeymoon Passion by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2010
Anxiety could have caused it
Re: Honeymoon Passion by Omolola1(f): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2010
what nonsense! everyone knows what's supposed to happen on a wedding night. He is definitely hiding something
Re: Honeymoon Passion by mahogany28: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2010
well weve bin best friends for 13years, so i know many things about her. shes still in the honeymoon spirit,but from my last fone call with her,she dint seem happy and she dint wanna talk much. shes in miami, and supposed to be havin fun.
Re: Honeymoon Passion by Moonstone(f): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2010
Ah ahn! He's not gay. . . just tired.

Not all couples have sex on their wedding night especially if they have been having it before. It's expected but it is not always done. . . your friend should have tried to spark him up by spicing things up. Maybe that would have helped.
Re: Honeymoon Passion by InkedNerd(f): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2010
Its not a must for him to have s.ex on his wedding night. Weddings are a very stressful event. Most likely, he was tired from all of the preperations. This reminds me of an episode of Bridezilla when one of the couples didn't have s.ex on their wedding night. If she thinks he's hiding anything then she needs to go speak to him directly. Besides, its not the end of the world if they don't have s.ex that night? After all don't they have the rest of their lives to be havng se.x?
Re: Honeymoon Passion by tunnytox(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2010
Omolola1:

what nonsense! everyone knows what's supposed to happen on a wedding night. He is definitely hiding something

Omolola pls tell us what should happen on a wedding nite, lol especially when you and 190 eventually get married
Re: Honeymoon Passion by Omolola1(f): 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2010
Hehehehe, GONGO a SO! lol
Re: Honeymoon Passion by tunnytox(m): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2010
Kutupu a hu, grin grin
Re: Honeymoon Passion by Omolola1(f): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2010
u jasi jor!
Re: Honeymoon Passion by tunnytox(m): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2010
It reminds me of an incident about 10 years ago, there was this girl in my area that i had eyes for, she attended my Uncle's wedding of which I took an important part in organising. After the wedding she offered to stay at mine overnight (you would have taught its a great opportunity) but I was so stressed and tired that I couldn't even have any strenght to sleep with this girl. The girl was so angry and she didn't greet me for weeks!, she never gave me the opportunity to redem my image! lol
Re: Honeymoon Passion by Omolola1(f): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2010
good u were tired, afterall u are not her husband, lol
Re: Honeymoon Passion by tunnytox(m): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2010
Omolola1:

good u were tired, afterall u are not her husband, lol
yes! but you know girls could soon start carrying rumours, if you know what i mean. looking back now I just laught at the whole incident.
Re: Honeymoon Passion by Omolola1(f): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2010
hmmn!
Re: Honeymoon Passion by mahogany28: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2010
My Husband better not try this o. since he has never tasted me before,im sure he cant wait to rip my clothes off. This is part of why too much se.x before marriage is bad.lmao.
I learnt from past relationships o, after those naughty person boys had their way, they wuld now start doing rubbish. i vowed that my current relationship which wuld lead to marriage , he wuldnt taste me till that night  grin This is my masterplan. wink
Re: Honeymoon Passion by Omolola1(f): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2010
I love that!
Re: Honeymoon Passion by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2010
Re: Honeymoon Passion by tunnytox(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2010
@Chaircover
men's anatomy doesn't work like that before you can have an erection a lot of things has to fall in their place otherwise no show! a simple weakness, anxiety, fear or even unsettled mind can make one loses an erection fast like a speed of light,
Re: Honeymoon Passion by skinii: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2010
Or an ugly lady! cheesy
Re: Honeymoon Passion by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2010
//
Re: Honeymoon Passion by 1102(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2010
There is nothing under this Green earth that would stop me from on my Honeymoon day, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE PAID AND HOW MUCH I HAVE SPENT IN THE LAST 48HRS!! angry angry
Re: Honeymoon Passion by adagz01(m): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2010
skinii:

Or an ugly lady! cheesy
buulaalaaaa
Re: Honeymoon Passion by sexylogan(m): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2010
--190--:

There is nothing under this Green earth that would stop me from on my Honeymoon day, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE PAID AND HOW MUCH I HAVE SPENT IN THE LAST 48HRS!! angry angry
u r not well 190. lwkmd!
seriously, the guy might have just been tired. but if it was me mennnnn, we for no sleep thru-out that nite oh!
Re: Honeymoon Passion by mahogany28: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2010
She aint ugly o! shes got the most beautiful silky fair skin iv ever seen, shes slim but got curves like mad. I think shes pretty enuf o.

trust me, i asked my friend the exact same thing on what she did.i asked her ''so didnt you entice him enuf, u just let him sleep off'' ?? she said she even started kissin and touching him, but he just said he was too weak and needed rest. the next morning when he was awake, they ordered breakfast,but she was so upset and she sat alone on the hotel balcony. he then came to meet her and said sorry for lastnite. when she tried kissing him, he put her on the bed, but his thing wuldnt rise well, meaning that it rose and fell back down and then he gave her the excuse that the wedding took all his energy that he needed round 2 of sleep. what kinda stupid excuse is that? thats bullshit. angry im thinkin hes probably impotent or sterile.  angry
Re: Honeymoon Passion by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2010
Ah, Something must be wrong somewhere! He's probably got low libido, erectile dyfunction or maybe gay, who knows?
Re: Honeymoon Passion by mahogany28: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2010
yea. thats another disadvantage of not sex.ing it out before you get married. sigh, this life is such a mystery.
Re: Honeymoon Passion by tunnytox(m): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2010
mahogany28:

She aint ugly o! shes got the most beautiful silky fair skin iv ever seen, shes slim but got curves like mad. I think shes pretty enuf o.

trust me, i asked my friend the exact same thing on what she did.i asked her ''so didnt you entice him enuf, u just let him sleep off'' ?? she said she even started kissin and touching him, but he just said he was too weak and needed rest. the next morning when he was awake, they ordered breakfast,but she was so upset and she sat alone on the hotel balcony. he then came to meet her and said sorry for lastnite. when she tried kissing him, he put her on the bed, but his thing wuldnt rise well, meaning that it rose and fell back down and then he gave her the excuse that the wedding took all his energy that he needed round 2 of sleep. what kinda silly excuse is that? thats bullshit. angry im thinkin hes probably impotent or sterile.  angry

that one na serious matter o! except on very few occasions i'm l always ever ready,  lol, even my wife sef dey complain, grin grin

@190
I'm sure Omolola is equal to the task, lol
Re: Honeymoon Passion by sexylogan(m): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2010
stevetboy9:

Ah, Something must be wrong somewhere! He's probably got low libido, erectile dyfunction or maybe man-lover, who knows?
I agree.
Re: Honeymoon Passion by akinolasam: 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2010
--190--:

@ --190--
where do u get ur expressions from? its like u have them surplus. give me a clue pls.

@ poster
he then came to meet her and said sorry for lastnite. when she tried kissing him, he put her on the bed, but his thing wuldnt rise well, meaning that it rose and fell back down and then he gave her the excuse that the wedding took all his energy that he needed round 2 of sleep. what kinda silly excuse is that? thats bullshit.

lets just believe that your friend is not in for a big 'trouble' oh.
Re: Honeymoon Passion by mahogany28: 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2010
omega25red:

Home boy was probably tired azz hell from all the preparations and the whole event. That friend of yours is already making a mistake by broadcaster her bedroom matters to her friends who puts it online and God help the man if someone who knows him find out.

I am not broadcasting, she asked me for advice on what to do, and i am not sure what she should do thats y i came here to ask. I feel sad that she doesnt sound too happy. plz what shuld i tell her ? im short of words. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men / Pls Help, My New Gf Is A Lesbian / Does Relationship Break-ups Hit Men Harder Than Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.