Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,105 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Now It Is Clear That Odukoya And His Cohorts Do Not Posses The Spirit Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now It Is Clear That Odukoya And His Cohorts Do Not Posses The Spirit Of God. (1052 Views)

Kemi Odukoya Shows Her Baby Bump / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death / Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now It Is Clear That Odukoya And His Cohorts Do Not Posses The Spirit Of God. by Ganjaseed: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2010
People this is my analyses: God is simply exposing some group of people here. Any baby born into this world is a big miracle ( am a father of three) Odukoya lied and deceived his friends ( Adeboye and co) Odukoya and his (now) wife have been doing Kerewawa long before the wife died in plane crash. The baby is a nine months old baby, his explanation is rubbish maybe he thinks he is talking to his congregation who would beleive any rush. How come he was able to deceive the marriage committee and also the man of ? that join them together? If they do have the spirit of God why didn't they know it and take the proper action as they do to the rest of the congregation? but they took side because he is one of them. Can any one deceive God ? or Jesus ? or any of the prophets ? ( Gehaze took bribe the man of God knew it and rebuked him) why are these so called GOC doing the opposite ?
Re: Now It Is Clear That Odukoya And His Cohorts Do Not Posses The Spirit Of God. by naijacutee(f): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2010
My people say "There is no need to take panadol for another mans headache".
Re: Now It Is Clear That Odukoya And His Cohorts Do Not Posses The Spirit Of God. by Mudley313: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2010
naijacutee:

My people say "There is no need to take panadol for another mans headache".

korrect. but in this case, its not another mans headache since these fraudsters MOG string along a multitude of mugus people
Re: Now It Is Clear That Odukoya And His Cohorts Do Not Posses The Spirit Of God. by nuclearboy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2010
I personally believe the baby came at full term i.e. 9 months which would mean "foul play" according to the tenets the pastor preaches. But it would really be nice if we have "PROOF" that the baby did come at 9 months, rather than supposition and suspicions.

It would only be at that time that one could be justified accusing the man. Of course, they'll hide such information (if true).
Re: Now It Is Clear That Odukoya And His Cohorts Do Not Posses The Spirit Of God. by petres007(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2010
Mudley313:

korrect. but in this case, its not another mans headache since these fraudsters MOG string along a multitude of mugus people

Is this Mudley?? Or shay somebody don hack him password?
Re: Now It Is Clear That Odukoya And His Cohorts Do Not Posses The Spirit Of God. by lng: 7:27am On Sep 22, 2010
@Ganjaseed could you please support you allegations with facts.   
If not you are in danger of being sued for liable !!!
Re: Now It Is Clear That Odukoya And His Cohorts Do Not Posses The Spirit Of God. by IDINRETE: 9:35am On Sep 22, 2010
lng:

@Ganjaseed could you please support you allegations with facts.   
If not you are in danger of being sued for liable !!!

you mean libel
Re: Now It Is Clear That Odukoya And His Cohorts Do Not Posses The Spirit Of God. by PastorAIO: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2010
liable to be sued for libel
Re: Now It Is Clear That Odukoya And His Cohorts Do Not Posses The Spirit Of God. by zinaLPF: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2010
Freedom of of opinion and speech should always be constrained by human decency.
Why involve a deceased person in what seems like your personal gripe?
People please!

Ganjaseed:

, Any baby born into this world is a big miracle ( am a father of three) Odukoya lied and deceived his friends ( Adeboye and co) Odukoya and his (now) wife have been doing Kerewawa[b] long before the wife died in plane crash[/b],
Re: Now It Is Clear That Odukoya And His Cohorts Do Not Posses The Spirit Of God. by Ganjaseed: 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2010
I would seriously love it if am sued for this.

@ING: This story is no longer themsay as usuall is all over the news. Have you ever thought about this scenario at all ? or has this kind of a thing happen to anybody in your family or neighbor ? or are you looking for more prove because the said man is your pastor?

Be wise and stop asking foolish questions that will not profit you. Look i am not afraid to say it again and again. THEY HAVE LONG BEING DOING KEREWAWA until this happen.
Re: Now It Is Clear That Odukoya And His Cohorts Do Not Posses The Spirit Of God. by Kay17: 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2010
I agree grin
Re: Now It Is Clear That Odukoya And His Cohorts Do Not Posses The Spirit Of God. by akacoded: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2010
, now where is all this arguments and counter arguments leading us to?as for me i dont say what i dont have facts about, we should be careful what/how we talk about MOG though we r all children of the most High,

, how has dis topic expanded the gospel?what about u reading right now,do u have a real intimate relationship with the Most High God or u just here acting a drama, God help us all, Blest!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Folks Where Can I Get Free Messages Of Pastor Adeboye (daddy G.o) Online? / If Hell And Heaven Is Real, Then Hell Must Be Far Bigger Than Heaven #fact / Scientists Confirm The Signs Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.