Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

How Can I Enlarge My Pennies? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Enlarge My Pennies? (2403 Views)

Enlarge your BREAST,HIP,BUTT and VIRGINA TIGHTENING ETC / See 11 Ways To Enlarge Your Boobs Naturally / Enlarge Your Butt And Hips In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Enlarge My Pennies? by Generalmbc(m): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2010
My girl frined have been complaining that my pennies is too small 4 her.she even teas me that i cant make her cry and beg me.ur help needed pleas.
Re: How Can I Enlarge My Pennies? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2010
you better forget about her and move on to another girl.
Re: How Can I Enlarge My Pennies? by Lazzaro: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2010
Go and look for some1 dat admires your size.

but do not do anything crazy
Re: How Can I Enlarge My Pennies? by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2010
hahahahahahahhahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Vegetable men on the increase grin grin grin grin lol!!!!!
Re: How Can I Enlarge My Pennies? by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2010
Oga oooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Can I Enlarge My Pennies? by Godmother(f): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2010
Sometimes its not the size that matters but what you can do with what you've got. Work on your expertise and your confidence. That's all you need
Re: How Can I Enlarge My Pennies? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2010
Generalmbc:

My girl frined have been complaining that my pennies is too small 4 her.she even teas me that i cant make her cry and beg me.your help needed pleas.

The answer to your question is no. Perhaps your girl friend's trying to tell you something - either you're not satisfying her, or she wants out of the relationship. You know her best, so please read between the lines, and take things from there.

Best of luck.
Re: How Can I Enlarge My Pennies? by Omolola1(f): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2010
Eyah!
Re: How Can I Enlarge My Pennies? by UKman37(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2010
enlarge your pennies by saving it, then it will be pounds lol

1 Like

Re: How Can I Enlarge My Pennies? by surgeon(m): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2010
Generalmbc:

My girl frined have been complaining that my pennies is too small 4 her.she even teas me that i cant make her cry and beg me.your help needed pleas.

I see your signature - "We dont have the power but we never say never" - and it occurs to me that you've figured out the solution to your problem!
Re: How Can I Enlarge My Pennies? by oneniceguy(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2010
well, it's not about the size of the fish,but it's about its motion in the ocean, u can make her feel like a woman if u really want to.
Re: How Can I Enlarge My Pennies? by stravo(m): 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2010
ww
Re: How Can I Enlarge My Pennies? by UKman37(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2010
@stravo so what happened to your laptop business
Re: How Can I Enlarge My Pennies? by stravo(m): 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2010
e still de
but I can lend a helping hand to a broda
u know!
which are u interested in?
My laptops or the other?
Re: How Can I Enlarge My Pennies? by UKman37(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2010
I am not interested in either, I can get my laptops cheaply here in London and my manhood can satistfy any woman lol
Re: How Can I Enlarge My Pennies? by stravo(m): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2010
rr
Re: How Can I Enlarge My Pennies? by UKman37(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2010
size is private

Sorry I do not deal with Nigeria for Business

(1) (Reply)

Imagine, No Beard At Age 24 ! Is There Any Solution? / Testimony On Swissgarde Twin Boosting Products. God Is Awesome / How To Use Super Gro ( Organic Liquid Fertilizer) For Fish Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.