Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:03 AM

Should Married People Still Hang Out With Their Single Friends. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Married People Still Hang Out With Their Single Friends. (4677 Views)

Why Do People Abandon Their Single Friends After Marriage? / Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Married People Still Hang Out With Their Single Friends. by wendybaby(f): 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2010
yessssssssss, me must hang out wiv ma frnds, same and opposite.
Re: Should Married People Still Hang Out With Their Single Friends. by spikedcylinder: 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2010
Pennywise:

Spiky if u are on this thread, you have my full attention

You are married. Why should you be 'caught' doing anything?
Re: Should Married People Still Hang Out With Their Single Friends. by Kelvinj(m): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2010
Pennywise:

Spiky if u are on this thread, you have my full attention
^^*clears throat*
Well for me i just think when ur married u just have 2 reduce the way u move with ur single guy/gal friends and mingle more with married folks
Re: Should Married People Still Hang Out With Their Single Friends. by nkbaby2(f): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2010
yes and no.
yes cos u don't need to throw away ur SINGLE friends all because of marriage,and no cos sometimes,you see them leading u to the path of SINGLE life.
Re: Should Married People Still Hang Out With Their Single Friends. by Pennywise(m): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2010
Kelvinj:

^^*clears throat*
Well for me i just think when your married u just have 2 reduce the way u move with your single guy/gal friends and mingle more with married folks

Truth is the most fulfilled relationship can occur between pple irrespective of marital status. Its sad but potentially great relationships have been wasted on account of this particularly with young girls getting married. When you are married and you satisfy all your obligations to your spouse and that includes being seen to behave responsibly nothing should stop u from hanging-out with friends who are not yet married.
spikedcylinder:

You are married. Why should you be 'caught' doing anything?
Dont worry nobody is going to catch us doing anything
Re: Should Married People Still Hang Out With Their Single Friends. by kobikwelu(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2010
naturally, ur association wit ur friends of the same sex will be toned down (if u go clubbing every friday nite, or u stay out late,

if the friendship is with a person of the opposite sex, it will definately suffer, if not for anything, atleast for the fact that you are considering ur spouse
Re: Should Married People Still Hang Out With Their Single Friends. by spikedcylinder: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2010
Pennywise:

Dont worry nobody is going to catch us doing anything

Re: Should Married People Still Hang Out With Their Single Friends. by Kelvinj(m): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2010
kobikwelu:

naturally, your association wit your friends of the same sex will be toned down (if u go clubbing every friday nite, or u stay out late,

if the friendship is with a person of the opposite gender, it will definately suffer, if not for anything, atleast for the fact that you are considering your spouse
i think u've got a point there
Re: Should Married People Still Hang Out With Their Single Friends. by geogentle: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2010
Kelvinj:

^^*clears throat*
Well for me i just think when your married u just have 2 reduce the way u move with your single guy/gal friends and mingle more with married folks

This also has its disadvantage as some tend to compare homes (like wives discussing how much dad drops), beginning of trouble

Be yourself, hang with your friends single or married and always put your spouse into consideration.
Re: Should Married People Still Hang Out With Their Single Friends. by luap: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2010
My ex-girl friend, we still hang out!!! We are friends forever. We go out clubbing, drinking, and dancing.  Sometimes we slow dance together, just as friends though!!!!

We dance all night long, it gets so hot and steamy.  It's a treat when slow songs play; we move to the seductive tunes. Her soft sweet body pressed against mine, and those all so soft glossy lips against my neck, nibbling sweet words to my ear.  I can feel her smooth warm curves through her slender dress.  When my hand glides down her sleek back and over her curves, I soon feel her hot passionate skin.  Her softness, her warmth, I pull her into me, and reminisce our moments,   I am in a trance with the DJ, the puppet master,  playing his songs of lust, we listen to his music, with our bodies intertwined, embraced and gyrating to the tunes.  I am firm, and press her closer to me,

Thank your ladies for being so supportive of married men having friends of the past.  You are our future dreams wives.  Ménage à trois anyone  okay. you don't play that way. Why the sudden change of heart?
Re: Should Married People Still Hang Out With Their Single Friends. by Kelvinj(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2010
geogentle:

This also has its disadvantage as some tend to compare homes (like wives discussing how much dad drops), beginning of trouble

Be yourself, hang with your friends single or married and always put your spouse into consideration.
Well i think the disadvantages in having single friends when ur married are more than the gains quite Alrite if u look at it. I think this just this big line between single man and married man.
Re: Should Married People Still Hang Out With Their Single Friends. by queeneve: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2010
If you have decent single friends, do not throw them away, they are hard to find whether you are married or not,

IF your friends have a history of destroying your relationship because of whatever then I suggest that you look at them with a side look because you do not want anyone or anything to come between your life partner, just monitor the kind of friends have that should be easy,
Re: Should Married People Still Hang Out With Their Single Friends. by Kelvinj(m): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2010
Well queeneve, thats true lol never said discard single friends u know But i think married reasoning is different from single reasoning i guess.
Re: Should Married People Still Hang Out With Their Single Friends. by queeneve: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2010
Kevin,

Everybody single is not always single, YOU HAVE REMEMBER THIS, some people are single because their spouse is in jail, ran away, dead, or engaged,

People who were married don't always have good reasoning either, that why I said monitor the kind of friends you have and you will be fine, IF THEY POP OFF WRONG, pop them away, LITERALLY cool
Re: Should Married People Still Hang Out With Their Single Friends. by spikedcylinder: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2010
luap:

My ex-girl friend, we still hang out!!! We are friends forever. We go out clubbing, drinking, and dancing.  Sometimes we slow dance together, just as friends though!!!!

We dance all night long, it gets so hot and steamy.  It's a treat when slow songs play; we move to the seductive tunes. Her soft sweet body pressed against mine, and those all so soft glossy lips against my neck, nibbling sweet words to my ear.  I can feel her smooth warm curves through her slender dress.  When my hand glides down her sleek back and over her curves, I soon feel her hot passionate skin.  Her softness, her warmth, I pull her into me, and reminisce our moments,   I am in a trance with the DJ, the puppet master,  playing his songs of lust, we listen to his music, with our bodies intertwined, embraced and gyrating to the tunes.  I am firm, and press her closer to me,

Thank your ladies for being so supportive of married men having friends of the past.  You are our future dreams wives.  Ménage à trois anyone  okay. you don't play that way. Why the sudden change of heart?

Nawa o! shocked sad
Re: Should Married People Still Hang Out With Their Single Friends. by SAGoddess: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2010
luap:

My ex-girl friend, we still hang out!!! We are friends forever. We go out clubbing, drinking, and dancing. Sometimes we slow dance together, just as friends though!!!!

We dance all night long, it gets so hot and steamy. It's a treat when slow songs play; we move to the seductive tunes. Her soft sweet body pressed against mine, and those all so soft glossy lips against my neck, nibbling sweet words to my ear. I can feel her smooth warm curves through her slender dress. When my hand glides down her sleek back and over her curves, I soon feel her hot passionate skin. Her softness, her warmth, I pull her into me, and reminisce our moments, I am in a trance with the DJ, the puppet master, playing his songs of lust, we listen to his music, with our bodies intertwined, embraced and gyrating to the tunes. I am firm, and press her closer to me,

Thank your ladies for being so supportive of married men having friends of the past. You are our future dreams wives. Ménage à trois anyone okay. you don't play that way. Why the sudden change of heart?

grin grin grin grin

Freak, you got nothing but sex on your mind right now! cheesy
Re: Should Married People Still Hang Out With Their Single Friends. by anitabest(f): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2010
why not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Should Married People Still Hang Out With Their Single Friends. by Pennywise(m): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2010
Lets not forget that the worst friends you can have are already married. So?
Re: Should Married People Still Hang Out With Their Single Friends. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Women Want For Valentines Day ?? / When Ladies Declare Their Undying Love (PHOTO) / Black Is Beauty! How True Is This? Share Your View.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.