Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Five Universities In Canada Accept Waec, Admission Is On Now : - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Five Universities In Canada Accept Waec, Admission Is On Now : (38715 Views)

Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students / 2013 Tuition-free Universities In Iceland And Norway For Nigerian Students / The Polytechnic Ile-ife, Admission Is Free. Call Or Text 08184830473 If you need any help even for (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Universities In Canada Accept Waec, Admission Is On Now : by eciting1(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2010
eciting1:
Dear Fellow Nigerians,

I am here to inform you that, there are five (5) Universities in Canada that accept WAEC, min 5 Credits pass in Maths, English and three other subjects, courses are available in Sciences, Art and Associates programmes and the admission process is within 8 - 10 weeks. The Universities also give scholarships, jobs are available for a student willing to work to support him/herself while in Canada.

For admission processing please send the followings to us:
i) Data page of valid International passport;
ii) Passport photograph (coloured);
iii) scanned copy of original Waec/GCE/Neco certificate;
iv) Waec/Neco scratch card;

The process is very simple. We can help you to package the Student Visa Application too, very easy and fast with no stress.

You can e-mail me on jaminsammy@yahoo.com for further enquiry ........

!!!!!
Dear Fellow Nigerians,

I am here to inform you that, there are five (5) Universities in Canada that accept WAEC, min 5 Credits pass in Maths, English and three other subjects, courses are available in Sciences, Art and Associates programmes and the admission process is within 8 - 10 weeks. The Universities also give scholarships, jobs are available for a student willing to work to support him/herself while in Canada.

For admission processing please send the followings to us:
i) Data page of valid International passport;
ii) Passport photograph (coloured);
iii) scanned copy of original Waec/GCE/Neco certificate;
iv) Waec/Neco scratch card;

The process is very simple. We can help you to package the Student Visa Application too, very easy and fast with no stress.

You can e-mail me on jaminsammy@yahoo.com for further enquiry....
Re: Five Universities In Canada Accept Waec, Admission Is On Now : by Spyker: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2010
You can convince us by posting the names of the five Universities so that we can confirm what you said from their website.

4 Likes

Re: Five Universities In Canada Accept Waec, Admission Is On Now : by lambeast: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2010
Abi oooo,why is every body in this country always think of the gains they will make first before business or help is done.
Re: Five Universities In Canada Accept Waec, Admission Is On Now : by saints2(f): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2010
They dont have jobs, they leave on info,
Singing, She na like thiswe go dey o
Re: Five Universities In Canada Accept Waec, Admission Is On Now : by eciting1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2010
Further to my previous post on the 5 Canadian University that accept WAEC.

There is another development on the Canadian Skilled Job Training Programme.

Please find below the new approval from the Canadian Training Institutions:

You can get trained in the following programs and get quick jobs in Canada within 5 -12 months. The entrance requirement is WAEC (6 credits including maths and english) as stated above with no previous experience (but if you have previous experience, it is an added advantage).

- Nursing
- Hairstylist
- Fashion Design
- Carpentry
- Plumbing
- Truck Driver
- Electrician
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Bricklayer etc

The process is very simple. We can help you to package the Student Application to the collection of Admission Letter only.

The Visa Application is another process entirely but we can guide any successful applicant the easiest approach to get his VISA.
Re: Five Universities In Canada Accept Waec, Admission Is On Now : by seg2know: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2010
Beware of this guys, My instinct is telling me he's a fraud.

If not let him give us the link to the versities sites and we check it ourselves

Guy, Sorry ooo, am not trying to spoil business for u oo

But try to be more convincing
Re: Five Universities In Canada Accept Waec, Admission Is On Now : by eciting1(m): 6:51am On Dec 02, 2010
My post here is not to call anybody by force, it is a free world and anybody can search the net to get his/her information. If i am not sure of myself i wont paste here.

I have subjected myself to serious research and not mere cheap accusation to get information.

No matter what you people said i am less concern. If you want to know the schools that accept WAEC, why not search the google and stop the false fraud alert.

I dont know why people dont think deep before making a statement, i am sure even if the schools links were given, this same people will still talk.

Well above all i am less concern about ur cheap approach to getting information.

Iwofa lenuuuuuu, u can use it the way u like.
Re: Five Universities In Canada Accept Waec, Admission Is On Now : by Anthonyjnr(m): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
I will gladly seek that you put the links of the following universities so we can confirm the originality of your post>>>>>>>>>.......[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Five Universities In Canada Accept Waec, Admission Is On Now : by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2015
Sturdy in one of the best university in London (Imperial College London) with a very affordable tuition fee. Get more information here http://www.edumacro.com/imperial-college-london-business-school-full-details/
Re: Five Universities In Canada Accept Waec, Admission Is On Now : by feliblings: 11:41am On Apr 11, 2015
Please I need sponsorship... I just got admiited @ All Saints University Dominica with 20% scholarship.... Please can anyone link me up with sponsors?.., I don't mind working to pay back.
Re: Five Universities In Canada Accept Waec, Admission Is On Now : by CrEaToRmalden(m): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2023

(1) (Reply)

How To Secure A University Admission In Ghana Without A Jamb/agent. / Download Your Novels In Pdf Here / Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University, Benin Republic, Cotonou.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.