Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:16 PM

CSCS Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CSCS Account (5285 Views)

Shares Fraud At The Nigerian Stock Exchange (CSCS) / CSCS Online Service - Monitoring Your Stock Online Is Good / How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CSCS Account by joobreel(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2007
i need a CSCS account. any information on how to go about it and details of what would be required of me. i need it urgently please, before i blow the money wey dey with me.
Re: CSCS Account by Yes4u(m): 10:51am On May 03, 2007
Hi,

For you to get a CSCS account I will advice you to go to http://www.zenithsecuritiesng.com/ and register for an account, then give them the money to invest it for you. I have been using zenithsecurities for a long time now they are wonderful. I can access my account online, view all my account transactions etc.

Cheers!
Re: CSCS Account by namdo(m): 4:45pm On May 03, 2007
useful to me , thanks yes4u.
Re: CSCS Account by joobreel(m): 7:46pm On May 03, 2007
thanks yes4u, your respponse was useful. ll do that immidiately
Re: CSCS Account by yemivictor: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2008
How much stocks do i have to have to open an account with zenith securities!? undecided
Re: CSCS Account by PCwhizzie: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2008
Yes4u:

Hi,

For you to get a CSCS account I will advice you to go to http://www.zenithsecuritiesng.com/ and register for an account, then give them the money to invest it for you. I have been using zenithsecurities for a long time now they are wonderful. I can access my account online, view all my account transactions etc.

Cheers!

Hey Yes4u,please i would like to know the minimum amount to invest with zenithsecurities.my email address is dynamickid316@yahoo.com[b][/b]
Re: CSCS Account by petopat(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2008
how much will it cost one to open a cscs account either with zenithbanksecurities or with any good broker?
my e-mail: petopat@gmail.com or tel:07030889288
Re: CSCS Account by amaky(f): 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2008
the minimum for zenit securities is 10million
Re: CSCS Account by fadokun: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2008
Dear,

To open an account with us, you need to complete our account opening package fully and scan same back to us.Find attached the forms.

To accompany the forms when returning, kindly send the following:

A copy of your utility bill
A copy of your form of Identification document e.g International Passport/Driver's License.

It takes 2-3 days for the CSCS account to be opened.

To fund your account, please find below our Bank Details:

BANK: GTBANK

A/c No.: 205133937110

A/c Name: LEADCAPITAL

Hope to hear from you soon.

Rgds
Re: CSCS Account by fadokun: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2008
For further information you can reach me through this email fadokunoluwole@gmail.com or check the website www.leadcapitalng.com
Re: CSCS Account by reaZON(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2008
petopat:

how much will it cost one to open a cscs account either with zenithbanksecurities or with any good broker?
my e-mail: petopat@gmail.com or tel:07030889288

you can open a cscs account free of charge in about 2-3 days.
Maninvest asset management ltd is a very good broker. I have been using it for years and it is absolutely free to open cscs account with them.Just go to the office with passports and a valid ID card,  fill out their form and in about 2-3 days your cscs account is opened,

For info on how to start investing and other investment tips
please visit : www. stock707. .com
If you have any question or comment, you can also reach me there
Re: CSCS Account by stechi(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2008
Opening a CSCS account,investing in the capital market and managing your funds is no big deal for HI-GRADE ASSETS MANAGEMENT LIMITED (www.higradeassets.com).I don't believe in telling much stories when it comes to investment,just pay a visit to their office,website or call any of their numbers u c on their website and you are on your way to a viable investment with reliable,trusted and professionally experienced asset managers.They are worth trying. , CHIDI
Re: CSCS Account by reaZON(m): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2008
Do you wonder what makes a stock's price to change,
Learn what changes stock prices and how to use it to make more money in the stock market
go to www. stock707.. com
and read the new topic "factors that influence a stock's price"
tell me what you think, Happy reading

(1) (Reply)

Tears As MMM Crashes, Millions Lose Money / Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls / Can You Spare $1 (N365) For All These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.