Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,948 members, 7,806,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Nigerian Movies And Dollars - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Movies And Dollars (4108 Views)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Free Nigerian Movies: Leave onlinenigeria.com alone / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Movies And Dollars by Busta(f): 2:54am On Jan 16, 2006
anyone seen any nigerian movies lately? the lastest thing now is that, wheneva they have scenes with some kinda chieftancy ceremony, birthday and mostly wedding ceremonies, they have to spray dollars. it gets on my nerves the way they take like a wad of dollars and be throwing/slapping it at each other, dancing and stepping on it, throwing it in the water, can nigeria really afford that and don't you think one of the people on the set might just steal from it or sth. makes me wonder if the money the they use are real or fake. anyone got any ideas? undecided
Re: Nigerian Movies And Dollars by layi(m): 5:16am On Jan 16, 2006
Its a movie. It's supposed to portray the society accurately.

Thats what happen in Nigeria today especially wit the 'advent' of that illegal money-spinner "419". Euros, pounds and dollars have been bastardized.
Re: Nigerian Movies And Dollars by hotangel2(f): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2006
It's funny how they do those things. Be spraying money and sh!t. I think it'll be better if we just stick to spraying Naira. Cos some americans watch these movies. smiley
Re: Nigerian Movies And Dollars by gracious(f): 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2006
it gets even funnier when you see them spraying only one one dollar bills grin grin grin Afterall if they are as rich as the movie depicts they should have 20,50, and 100 dollar bills
Re: Nigerian Movies And Dollars by abasi(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2006
Nigerian movies available at www.nigeria-movies.com and www.nigeriamovies.net
Re: Nigerian Movies And Dollars by Hotstepper(f): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2006
hahhaa, 4nny, itz not even only in 9erian movies, when u go 2 9erian functions. they do da same thing even in abroad here and itz alwayz 1 dollar american. As u'all know american money r all da same colour so u can't tell until u get closer tongue
Re: Nigerian Movies And Dollars by afrobeat: 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2006
Busta:

, and don't you think one of the people on the set might just steal from it or sth. makes me wonder if the money the they use are real or fake. anyone got any ideas? undecided

Isn't it fake money?

I really think it is stupid for us to be spraying dollars at Nigerian functions in Nigeria. It does nothing for our economy
Re: Nigerian Movies And Dollars by omogenaija(f): 4:52am On Jun 13, 2006
i think its funny how they use dollars. some of them r so fake even stevie wonder can see it.

some use money inside game boxes. ( i seem it and wat shocked shocked) like hot-angel said already , they should stick to naira.
Re: Nigerian Movies And Dollars by MP007(m): 5:29am On May 18, 2008
making it rain huh?
Re: Nigerian Movies And Dollars by Raymond88(m): 11:16am On May 18, 2008
It'll be great if that money was donated to charity
Re: Nigerian Movies And Dollars by Seun(m): 6:02pm On May 18, 2008
It's now illegal to spray the naira, so they have to spray dollars obviously. wink
Re: Nigerian Movies And Dollars by SeanT21(f): 6:45pm On May 24, 2008
Seun:

It's now illegal to spray the naira, so they have to spray dollars obviously. wink

how do they spray it?
Re: Nigerian Movies And Dollars by davidif: 8:12pm On May 25, 2008
Busta why did you take your picture down, i wanted to see your fine rear, boy oh boy the things i would do to you if i can lay my hands on you, mmmh, let's just not say it on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Hallmark Channel Changes Name / Oga Bassey Comedy Series / BBA ROMANCE VIDEO: Ellah And Idris Shares Long Passionate Kiss #bbahotshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.