Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,100 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:55 AM

Accounting System For An Hmo - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Accounting System For An Hmo (1652 Views)

Opening @ A Leading HMO In Naija / Pls Are There Still Companies That Are Not Providing HMO Healthcare For Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accounting System For An Hmo by jamesjami: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2010
I have just been appointed as the Accountant for an HMO which never had an Accountant. By that I mean, there has never been an accounting system in place. I will resume duties by October 4, 2010 and as a reult, I will be expected to begin to put things in order.

I do not want to be over-confident knowing fully well that no man is an Island; that is why I want fellow professionals in the house to advise me on what to do. Please, this advice is urgently needed.

Thank you.
Re: Accounting System For An Hmo by BAKAREAAT(m): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2010
JAMES JAMI,
Goodday ,
i can help you out with consultancies services.
i give you what you need as per accting manual,
Call Peachtree GURU :08060146731
Taiwo Adewunmi Bakare(ACA)
Re: Accounting System For An Hmo by AjanleKoko: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2010
james jami:

I have just been appointed as the Accountant for an HMO which never had an Accountant. By that I mean, there has never been an accounting system in place. I will resume duties by October 4, 2010 and as a reult, I will be expected to begin to put things in order.

I do not want to be over-confident knowing fully well that no man is an Island; that is why I want fellow professionals in the house to advise me on what to do. Please, this advice is urgently needed.

Thank you.

No work experience? Just curious.
Re: Accounting System For An Hmo by BAKAREAAT(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2010
just call me and we can talk.
i will put you through all the books of account you need to open
Transactions file you need to open etc
How do you begin.
Both Accounting and Administrative matters
And Others etc
Regards
Taiwo

(1) (Reply)

Read About The Benefits Of Accounting Jobs / I Am Tired Of This Banking Job / Job Placement And Recruitment In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.