Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,373 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Pls Advise, Uni Of Wales Or Middlesex? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Advise, Uni Of Wales Or Middlesex? (1149 Views)

How Is Life ,while Studying At Middlesex University Mauritius Campus. / University Of Wales Institute Cardiff Offers: / Askia Oghale Tessy - Best Graduating Student Of Middlesex University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise, Uni Of Wales Or Middlesex? by saddik(m): 3:05pm On May 03, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,

I have been offered admission to stusy MSc IT management in Uni of Wales, newport and Middlesex university, london.

Pls advise me on which to pick, although the later is more expenses,but that is not a factor to discourage me. i need good exporsure as well as good oppurtunity to be able to work after my studies.

any advice will be appreciated.
Re: Pls Advise, Uni Of Wales Or Middlesex? by junegirl(f): 4:51pm On May 18, 2007
Hi, forgive me for digressing from the topic, but do you propose to fund your studyby study grant, scholarship or anything of such. If yes, can you please give information on them cos i also have an an MA admission in UK.
Re: Pls Advise, Uni Of Wales Or Middlesex? by saddik(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2007
Thanks for your reply,

In response to ur question, im sponsoring myself, and i have b4 ending june to make the payment.

Can you tell me about your own skool.

You can email me on sugeknight100@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Advise, Uni Of Wales Or Middlesex? by junegirl(f): 9:28am On May 21, 2007
Ok, I'm sending you an email right away. Thanks.
Re: Pls Advise, Uni Of Wales Or Middlesex? by junegirl(f): 9:55am On May 21, 2007
Have you seen it?
Re: Pls Advise, Uni Of Wales Or Middlesex? by DisGuy: 8:51pm On May 21, 2007
Middlesex wink
Re: Pls Advise, Uni Of Wales Or Middlesex? by oludunamis(m): 2:49pm On May 25, 2007
wales is better, it is one of the older generation univs, wales is cheaper as well, middlesex is close to london and so very expensive to live in, it is also a new generation uni

more importantly study hard like crazy and make the most of the opportuntity and see doors of job open up

ask me any quations on grad study in UK or USA and i'd be happy to give u enough info

all da best

(1) (Reply)

Re:u.s University Requests Transcript. Pls Help! / Lead City University Is B*llsh*t. / Pls Post Your Niit Scholarship Result, Course & Fees And Comment Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.