Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Boyfriend Search 101 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Boyfriend Search 101 (4020 Views)

Dating 101: Five Traits A Guy Should Have Before You Get Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Search 101 by zabie(f): 3:49pm On May 03, 2007
wht are the things you would look out for if you were searching for a boyfriend. boyfriend not husband oh. smiley
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by femi6(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2007
ugliness grin
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by Seun(m): 9:10pm On May 10, 2007
A man who has a car, has a jeep, works out regularly, goes to church, and loves to buy gifts won't have problems.
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by adeboo(f): 9:14pm On May 10, 2007
Seun:

A man who has a car, has a jeep, works out regularly, goes to church, and loves to buy gifts won't have problems.

Oga sha are we that bad?

Well when i was looking for a boyfriend - i just wanted someone to be there, to go out with and add all what Seun said as well grin
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by kike001(f): 12:52pm On May 11, 2007
DRESS NICE
NICE SENSE OF HUMOR
NICE 2 ME & OTHERS
CUTE/ HOT (NICE BODY)
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by iice(f): 1:38pm On May 11, 2007
Sense of humour
Brains
Open-minded
Straight shooter
Crazy
Same wave length as me (I don't do opposites), in other words, compatibility
Bad boy kiss
Strong personality with a healthy ego (fragile ones stand no chance)
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by luxoire(f): 1:54pm On May 11, 2007
Confident
generous (you dont have to rich, and i dont ask from men, but IF and WHEN i am need i need to know u'll be there)
Good dress sense
smells good
nice smile
Down to earth / playfull
He should have his ego under control i beg, if not i go break am !!
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by Adetife: 2:04pm On May 11, 2007
Yea right!!!!  grin More like:

Rich
Ambitious
Has a car (latest model)
House
Giving
Romantic
Selfless
Popular
Outgoing
Knows how to kiss/sex
Blah blah blah
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by bdaf(m): 2:16pm On May 11, 2007
1. the guy must be caring
2.  nice looking.
3. dresses nice
4. outspoken (straight to the point)
5. patience. ( nothing is sexier than a patient man)
6. accommodative (with you and others alike)
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by luxoire(f): 2:23pm On May 11, 2007
bdaf:

5. patience. ( nothing is sexier than a patient man)

you see, i beg to differ, Nothing to me is sexier than a CONFIDENT man!!, ohhh BOY (not arrogant, confiendent, in his strangths and weaknesses and isn't afraid to show me either)
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by anon101(f): 2:39pm On May 11, 2007
Godfearing
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by iice(f): 2:53pm On May 11, 2007
Adetife:

Knows how to kiss/sex

Thank you, i forgot to add, i like em experienced! grin
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by Okejazz(m): 3:06pm On May 11, 2007
u mean, love to tear, huh! (haba! i'm very sure Dowda the sexy guy fits that profile) smiley smiley smiley
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by hayo(m): 3:07pm On May 11, 2007
@ Zabie

How old are you?
That will make me know what to tell you.

@ those replying her
Cars, baffs, perfs, good kisser, good sex - be careful with the kind of advise you give - we might be dealing with a minor here , lol
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by iice(f): 3:18pm On May 11, 2007
Okejazz:

u mean, love to tear, huh! (haba! i'm very sure Dowda the sexy guy fits that profile) smiley smiley smiley

Was that meant for me? undecided
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by pisces20: 3:31pm On May 11, 2007
good looking
sexy
has a car and enough cash to spend
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by kike001(f): 3:35pm On May 11, 2007
u no wat i was just thinkin all dis list doesnt matter u lot all mean someone who is gonna LOVE AND RESPECT U FOR WHO U R
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by chinnys(f): 4:27pm On May 11, 2007
@kike001
u no what i was just thinkin all this list doesnt matter u lot all mean someone who is going to LOVE AND RESPECT U FOR WHO U R

infact you have said it all !
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by jgirl3: 5:07pm On May 11, 2007
I'm searching for fun, good sense of humor and spontaneity in a boyfriend - simple. I've pretty much found him already just that I'm not dating him. smiley
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by swiftycool(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2007
chinnys:

@kike001
u no what i was just thinkin all this list doesnt matter u lot all mean someone who is going to LOVE AND RESPECT U FOR WHO U R

infact you have said it all !

Yeah right, its really gonna kinda be difficult, if he is a Rich, handsome, bad boy, good dresser, good kisser, good sexxer,with a sleek ride "the lattest model in town" He's got just too many qualities and is deffinately too much 4 1 girl. So if u want love & respect, refine ur taste 4 other qualities, they cant work or u end up with a playa , im a guy so trust me  i know
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by cgift(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2007
all thse ladies that dont want to struggle with a man. oga o! None has even said poor in pocket but rich in mind undecided
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by Onyema1(m): 5:31pm On May 11, 2007
well, great dairyland users, for those of you that have emphasized on having a car, cash and the rest of them, does that mean that a guy who donnot have a car and probably enough money to spend should forget about looking for a girl friend? I need valid answers to this because i dint have a car, as for money, i am a young graduate working in a good law firm with pay good enough for my status, i dint have a girl friend, but intend to get one, if aim cleared as to what you girls want. I thought people should be talking about a loving gentle man who has a future, even though he dint have the money and car at the moment.

heehaw!!, girls be careful about what you want, good life is not all about money.
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by Aproko(f): 5:36pm On May 11, 2007
MUMU would do for me.i.e someone willing to make me signatory to his fat account or gives me blank cheques.
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by penfold(m): 5:40pm On May 11, 2007
onyema, candid advice, face ur career, u are a young man o! these divas go finish you, when u are made they will rush u!
or better still look for one young fresh thing who will adore you and not one of these,
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by luxoire(f): 5:46pm On May 11, 2007
hahaaha, personally i am not big on materialistic things, if he has a big house, car etc, it is a bonus, although come to think of it, u men too na wah ohh

I once dated a guy, was with him when he was struggling at teh universit, i'd cook, clean for him, even help him study etc, when he finished (he was in germany), i helped him look for a job here, got him on a work permit here, we had plans for the furture and all, and then guess what, when the company car etc came in, the brother didn't require my services no more, he started messing around with girls that were showering him attention because of his new 'status', today he is married to a friend of mine, lol

so u see!, if i been get wicked mind, i for dey go after 'already made guys now' but i appreciate that sometimes another woman has invested in those guys, work with a guy with what he has when u meet him, if he can still appreciate u in the good times, as he did in the bad times, then u got urself a winner other, carry ur broken heart, waka to one small corner and try to men am!!
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by ikamefa(f): 5:50pm On May 11, 2007
Adventurous

great sense of humour

exceptional mind

good heart

confidence

got some Benjamin's grin and he is a super-man in  bed  tongue   grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by OmoEko1(f): 5:59pm On May 11, 2007
Rich
Handsome
Nice teeth with no mouth odor
Nice smile
Popular
Latest push (car)
House(not living with his parent)
Educated (degree wise)
Caring/loving
Confident
Understanding
Great lover
Hardworking
Loyal

IF he does have all this, then i can't sate him grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by Adetife: 6:11pm On May 11, 2007
Omo Eko:

Rich
Handsome
Nice teeth with no mouth odor
Nice smile
Popular
Latest push (car)
House(not living with his parent)
Educated (degree wise)
Caring/loving
Confident
Understanding
Great lover
Hardworking
Loyal

IF he does have all this, then i can't sate him grin grin grin grin grin

See an honest woman right here - Hope u ready to fight to keep him sha grin
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by DrDre1(m): 6:15pm On May 11, 2007
Ladies!!!!!
Don't worry ladies, technology will soon get to a stage you can place orders to build a man of your dreams grin

@Onyema1
You better try and love your life like that grin
With what the ladies are posting here, there is probably no chance for you just kidding grin

besides, why are some guys also posting what they want or I'm I the only that noticed this grin
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by nazzyon(m): 6:16pm On May 11, 2007
Why are you hiding the requirements? Say it as you have it in mind.

1.  He must not be the guy that will carry you to Buka.    grin grin grin grin grin grin

2. Must be a 24/7 recharge card provider. (Maga)

3. 70% of ladies are crazy about Abs. My stomach is extremely biiiiiiiiiiig

4. Sweet mouth I know most ladies crave that too,

The final truth, he must not be  a person like me. With the following features:

1. Large glasses for clearer sight

2. Spends 15 hours with PC all day of my life.

3. Bored with social talks, party, shows ,
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by OmoEko1(f): 6:22pm On May 11, 2007
Adetife:

See an honest woman right here - Hope u ready to fight to keep him sha grin
No need for fighting oh because i already got him on lockdown, he isn't going no where. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Boyfriend Search 101 by DrDre1(m): 6:27pm On May 11, 2007
@ Omo Eko
You will be shocked that some lady somewhere probably got a spare key to unlock him grin
Just pray the key carrier don't meet the 'locked down' grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Kn / I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.