Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Is A 12 Year Age Difference Good? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is A 12 Year Age Difference Good? (2942 Views)

What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? / Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Ideal Age Difference Between A Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A 12 Year Age Difference Good? by Cosmass(f): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2010
Is it ok to marry someone 12 years older than you are? If not, what are the consequences that could result from such?
Re: Is A 12 Year Age Difference Good? by Sissy3(f): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2010
is this person the "person" you want in a lifelong relationship like marriage? is this person the "person" you want as a lifelong partner"? 12yrs is not a "huge" age difference. i have seen it and there hasnt been any problem as regards to the age difference
Re: Is A 12 Year Age Difference Good? by Loveaflame(m): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2010
Their is nothing to it if you truly love the person from the bottom of your heart and it is not attached to any physical thing.

If you are in love let that be your only guide.But if you have some cautions in your heart as regards the future happiness then you will do well to check the contents of your love and conviction for the relationship.
Re: Is A 12 Year Age Difference Good? by Cosmass(f): 5:55am On Sep 24, 2010
~Sissy~:

is this person the "person" you want in a lifelong relationship like marriage? is this person the "person" you want as a lifelong partner"? 12yrs is not a "huge" age difference. i have seen it and there hasnt been any problem as regards to the age difference

Thanks for the info. Some people believe that anything above 10 yrs age difference is too much.

Loveaflame:

Their is nothing to it if you truly love the person from the bottom of your heart and it is not attached to any physical thing.

If you are in love let that be your only guide.But if you have some cautions in your heart as regards the future happiness then you will do well to check the contents of your love and conviction for the relationship.

True talk
Re: Is A 12 Year Age Difference Good? by Sissy3(f): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2010
Cosmass:

Thanks for the info. [b]Some people believe [/b]that anything above 10 yrs age difference is too much.

well, that is why they are s[i]ome people[/i]. and thats their belief. if you 'think' through some peoples beliefs on things you'd be lost. only you can tell what kind of stuffs this man is made of and why you want him as a life long partner not some people and their beliefs. the difference is merely a decade +. its not that much a big generation gap. the couple i told you about have about 4 kids now and they dont make their 12years difference a part of their morning discussion.

however if you are the type that wants to fit in the cloth size,hold hands and grow old together with the exact gray hair development and broken tooths then you might want to reconsider and marry someone your exact age or someone 1-5 your senior. regardless, chose whoever your heart truly feels at home with

(1) (Reply)

Am Not Enjoying My Marriage / Someone Sent This To Me On Facebook It's Creepy. / Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.