Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise (5720 Views)

Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / y / She Really Luv Me But: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by peelovee(f): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2010
We will count 2 years by next month.
He proposed and I accepted!

The issue here is that he always collect a huge sum of cash from me(to solve family problem, settle issues, etc) all in the name of borrowing but will never pay back angry.

I never ask him, but expected he will pay as promised. Recently he said I should borrow him 20,000 that he must surely pay back once he recieved his salary. I refused, but later after he lamented I did borrowed him. When it was month end I ask him , he said first week, when it was first week I asked again!
he was shouting and telling me that since i have accepted his proposal that we are one and that i am suppose to take kia of him and his family to buy the familys mind so as they loved me.
I quietly left him and went to my place after 3 days he called that i should make sure i come to the house, I went reaching he said he missed me after he might have finished eating the food i prepared with his eyes gaze on my face (he wanted to make luv) to sex, which i refused.

Just this week, he called me and was lamenting that he need 30,000 to settle and important issue, which he is not ready to share with me, his telling me he will tell me after he might have settled it.

I told him I don't have any money with me not to talk of borrowing .
He said I should borrow from my friends, that he doesnt want to know how i get the money, his concerned is to solve the problem at hand.

Ever since this week i have been asking myself this questions, Is this guy really in luv with me to the extend of propossing and ready to marry me?
or  cry cry cry

NLs Please  I ned ur kind advice

1 Like

Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by sohiemi(m): 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2010

1 Like

Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2010
My sister , the silly and useless guy is just using u for sex and he is also a golddigger>he is dating you and has only proposed to u becos u have more money to spend for him.
Please if u cant become one wit that kinda of person cos he will  be so jealous of u when u two get married.And if anythg bad happens to him, he and his family will say u have  brought  bad luck to their family or use their son for something.
Just try to forget every thing u have donr or borrowed him cos u can never get any back.The guy doesnt love u one bit.
He is a big disgrace to manhood.Try not to borrow him the money or give him s3x again and see his reaction.He may want to play the fast one on you by trying to give u a break.
He must be a dictator for him to have commanded u to come to his house.Also imagine telling u that u shld be spending for him and his family to win their heart.I dont want to abuse his family cos they might not knw what he is doing to u and i know some families do encourage their sons to siphon ladies.
Please just back out of their relationship cos the guy is abusing u in all ways.He is a thief.Pls donttell me u love him ooooooooo cos he doesnt love you and so he doesnt deserve you.You deserve a man that will love u for what u r and not becos of your money.Pls date a guy that doesnt have  family responsibilities or the one thatis finacially bouyanyt to take care of u  and his family wityhout depending on you.
You shld only be supporting a man you are married to and also responsible.And when u r dating a guy, all u shld be able to offer is get him gifts or wears etc but money, i cant support it.A guy that has shame wont even ask his gf for money.It shld be the girl that shld offer to help him if she sees that he is really in need of money.Matured guys will even turn down the offer of their gf giving them money.
A word is enuf for the wise.Am sorry to say your guy is silly, useless and also an .Pls forgive me for that

1 Like

Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by 1102(m): 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2010
Excuse me peelove'

Can you borrow me N20,000

I promise i would pay you N30,000 within 2weeks,

Urgent!

@Topic
He's Just using you, so good 2 see that women can be MUGU's as well

Its a pirry i have never met one,if not i would have Drained her and she wont be able to buy pants for herself,

Dump his sorry ass-- that guy aint a man, find a real man (like 190) that would take care of your financial needs amongst others
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by sohiemi(m): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2010
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by ice234: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2010
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by tosyne007(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2010
s.ohiemi:

Nikkykay has said it all poster.d guy is suckin u dry financially,sexually,mentally nd odawise.ps-collect all your cash b4 u go ooo!

very funny!!!

@poster, all has been said. though it will be painful but u have to move on cos this guy means no good and i dont u can do anything about the money.

just take it as a business/deal gone bad. take heart dearie.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2010
No he doesn't love you. He has proposed and hasn't married you yet. Honestly the proposal was just a trick to set you into believing that he is going to be your husband one day. A man who borrows alot from you obviously cannot afford a wedding not to talk of a family. STop wasting your time and move on
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by googles: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2010
angry angry angry angry

wat a shameless leech . . . . bobo yen o ni oju ti rara kai !!!

using his family's affection and proposal to swindle you. . . . chickenshit oshi

collect your money and do away with the emotional yahoo boy jare
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by peelovee(f): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2010
All advise apreciated. Thx
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by 1102(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2010
^^

And the loan i requested for~ grin grin
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by peelovee(f): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2010
--190--:

^^

And the loan i requested for~ grin grin

undecided  Bros don empty my little savings all in the name of He will marry me grin grin
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by ice234: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2010
watin u wan use the loan do.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by 1102(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2010
peelovee:

undecided  Bros don empty my little savings all in the name of He will marry me grin grin

Kai that guy don spoil my market!!

When next u go hammer so that i fit re-apply for that loan!
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Rocktation(f): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2010
You're asking us questions as if you don't know the answers already. Mschewww!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by peelovee(f): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2010
Rocktation:

You're asking us questions as if you don't know the answers already. Mschewww!

In times like this i need to ask around before I fool around.

I am not Miss I no all

tongue Pls @ roctatation advise shocked

Big thxs
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by queeneve: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2010
And you smiling? SHoooot, I GUESS YOU IS THE CACA THEN,
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Rocktation(f): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2010
Ok you need me to spell it out. DUMP THE BROKE PHUCK!!!
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by sohiemi(m): 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2010
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by peelovee(f): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2010
Rocktation:

Ok you need me to spell it out. DUMP THE BROKE PHUCK!!!

Thx 4 ur advise
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by segzicres(m): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2010
seriously you're a very big mumu, just commit suicide!!!!!
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by chibenwa(m): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2010
@poster,my dear u need no angel to tel u wat to do now.
shun the guy.His no gud to you.dont use the kind heart
of urs to hurt ur self.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by sweetliet: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2010
love is far gone from dat relationship

what is keeping him with u is ur money

leave him and move on with ur life

there better men who will appreciate u and still spend on u without demanding sex and money

Bleep d modafucker
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by peelovee(f): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2010
Thx NLs for Kind advise
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by SAGoddess: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2010
The man neither respects nor loves you, he thinks you are his ATM and only you can put a stop to it! Why do you have to buy his love and his family's approval!
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by deniyor: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2010
That guy loves himself too much to have any love left for you.

If you marry him, be rest assured it will get worse and you wouldn't hv a life of yours. He is a dictator who has absolutely no respect for you and expects you worship him while he watches sports with his feet on the table.

If you can stand it, go ahead.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by dobodobo(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2010
Have you heard of dating scam,if you are hearing MAGA everywhere,Just accept they were referring to you,MAGA is someone who you date and scam for cash,the guy have been scamming you for Cash N free Kitty. you will regret ever knowing him someday, even I that bleeped other girls, I still spend more on my girlfriend and make her feel like a queen and I have never collected anything in return, even a day when she bought a gold chain and wrist watch for me,I rejected it and I told her I am a man and I need to prove myself as a strong guy and will try to take care of her responsibility even if she going to hurt me in future or not but I will still be responsible as long as I am with her, if I have to go give a club girl 2000 naira,then I will be given my girl 5000 to 10,000 without her asking me, so give yourself brain and don't be mumuful
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by 1102(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2010
^^

Clapping excitedly for dobodobo,

He is always right!
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by okeymadu(m): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2010
@OP. the truth is: HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU! Just call him and quit the relationship. Yes you heard me QUIT, QUIT, QUIT.
Yeah, he proposed, so what? this guy will one day beat the hell out of you, rape you and strike his fear into you. if he has not done it already (you will now start calling men beast).
So simple a man is supposed to bear his responsibility and should be the one to win over your relatives not the other way round. If he can't do that then he should just go and sort himself out first. But today, call him and tell him that you have called it off.
organise yourself and see how responsible men will come after you.
That your guy na thief chikena (no offence intended please. I was abit raw, sorry for that)
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by peelovee(f): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2010
Thx for advise
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by omega25red(m): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2010
you are only 23 years old and you are willing to deal with this type of man home girl you try

what type of man needs you to buy his family's love and doesn't he have a job that he keeps asking you for money And what type of job do you do that you have so much disposable income that your so called man can just keep milking you for cash.
Re: Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2010
peelove i like smart women like you who take good advise.better hit the free way wt speed of lightin d guy is a user.he no be man at all.let him go wrk hard to take kia of himself and needy family.Haba!! where do this type crawl out frm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter Of A Worried Wife To Her Hubby / Things Women Are Attracted To That Will Make Them Slip Their Pants For Men / Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.