Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,499 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs (33099 Views)

Code To Check Glo Internet Bundle Usage/balance. / Globacom Launches Internet Bundle Plan. / Validity On Mtn Internet Bundle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Thespecialone(m): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2010
Text “104″ to 131 for 10MB @ N100/day

Text “105″ to 131 for 25MB @ N400/week

Text “106″ to 131 for 100MB @ N1000/month

Out of bundle rate is now 5 kobo/KB

Please note that MTN still does not work with opera mini or bolt unless you have a work around.
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by zugoboss(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2010
so they've finally decided to reduce their tariff.I think this is the cheapest & most flexible plan among all gsm operators
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by KakiP(m): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2010
None sense! can't they give us a plan without having to watch the amount of bytes we use.
Stingy mothersuckers!!
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Thespecialone(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2010
the fact that I cant use opera mini/bolt makes it pretty useless to me.
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by gbolahan1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2010
Thanks for the info!
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2010
pease what is the APN for glo, i subscribed to Glo gwork package and they sent a mesage that it has bn activated and they took 6000 naira i loaded but it refused to connect on the universal modem i'm using.

please i need the APN and username/password to configure my universal modem.
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by martyns303(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2010
Personally i'd say since mtn dn't recognise opera or bolt makes it berra 4 me. I'd use my phone browser, cheat 4 opera/bolt (won't deduce from d bundle).
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by DualCore1: 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2010
Kaki P:

None sense! can't they give us a plan without having to watch the amount of bytes we use.
Stingy mothersuckers!!
The question is: Can you pay for such a plan?
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by DualCore1: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2010
netsurf:

pease what is the APN for glo, i subscribed to Glo gwork package and they sent a mesage that it has bn activated and they took 6000 naira i loaded but it refused to connect on the universal modem i'm using.

please i need the APN and username/password to configure my universal modem.
apn gloflat
user/pass flat/flat
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by kosovo(m): 2:20am On Sep 24, 2010
wow, this is cool . . . thanks for the info. . .
These are the kinda thing we need, rather than posting flaimbites.
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 24, 2010
I appreciate your post, the info. But please, where did you get it from?, I just checked MTN web site, I did not see any thing of this manner there. Please, it is really …, ?
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Thespecialone(m): 8:01am On Sep 24, 2010
Bob_E:

I appreciate your post, the info. But please, where did you get it from?, I just checked MTN web site, I did not see any thing of this manner there. Please, it is really …, ?

www.mobilitynigeria.com/2010/09/22/browse-for-less-with-new-mtn-internet-rates/

It will be official soon.
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by aieromon(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2010
Thespecialone:

Out of bundle rate is now 5 kobo/KB

Please note that MTN still does not work with opera mini or bolt unless you have a work around.

I knew about these plans since last month.Unfortunately,the 106 code doesn't work for now and the dull CC Officers don't even know such plans exist.For now,i guess we're stuck with the 101,102 and 103 short codes.
As for the OP and Bolt thingy,you dead wrong!!
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Djcn: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2010
Dual Core:

The question is: Can you pay for such a plan?

Must internet plans be unaffordable?
aieromon:

I knew about these plans since last month.Unfortunately,the 106 code doesn't work for now and the dull CC Officers don't even know such plans exist.For now,i guess we're stuck with the 101,102 and 103 short codes.
As for the OP and Bolt thingy,you dead wrong!!

You could just as well give d right solutions in other to make a more meaningful contribution
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by sayso: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2010
why don,t they get this f-u-cking Vampire sucking money plan outa way,let Glo finished their fiber optic cable and lets see what internet access price is really is.
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by exx(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2010
N1000 for 100MB angry angry angry Thats soooo ridiculous. MTN's killing nigerians and we dont know it.
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by 0Edward0(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2010
Thespecialone:

what are these, u call these browsing, , MTN are nothing but

sayso:

f-u-cking Vampire sucking money plan outa way
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by underscore: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2010
apn for zain?
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by zenus(m): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2010
Thank God for competitive spirit.

I stick to glo which is 150mb for 1k
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by pheesayor(m): 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2010
exx:

N1000 for 100MB angry angry angry Thats soooo ridiculous. MTN's killing nigerians and we dont know it.

same for etisalat and zain
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by sharon5: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2010
zenus:

Thank God for competitive spirit.

I stick to glo which is 150mb for 1k
What's d code 4 glo. I currently use Etisalat 100mb plan. And how's the service. Hope it's not always fuc.king up.
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Damolux01(m): 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2010
Mtn still browses wiv opera, all u av 2 do is make use of any working trick and in put it in d opera's custom server. Then ur gud to go.
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Guyman02: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2010
At least its better than fraudulently telling us that we stand to win 100 million Naira daily by texting WIN to 131 for N100 per SMS.

I am still angry with MTN for fraudulently making a profit of 2 billion Naira from their world cup promo/lottery and giving out 10 million Naira only in prizes. Bloody suckers.
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by puskin: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2010
Guyman02:

I am still angry with MTN for fraudulently making a profit of 2 billion Naira from their world cup promo/lottery and giving out 10 million Naira only in prizes. Bloody suckers.

lol. . . . . . .wat do U expect, when maga wey dey use their network neva finish. grin grin grin
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by tunde300us(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2010
This MTN people are thieves,imagine etisalat and glo now has beautiful price range on their services where u are charged 15k/secs and yet MTN is still staying with their stupid plans. angry
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by chitech(m): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2010
mtn remains the the only operator in naija angry angry angry angry that dont give a Bleep about what we think,inspite theirs huge mark they have made in the country,meaningless telecommunication network (mtn) grin grin grin grin fucking tariffs
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by jude33084(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2010
I thank you all 4 these information. Mtn is d most xpensive internet provider in d world with low quality.
But is it true abt d 5kobo/kb outside d data bundle? If yes, then their price is droping.

cool
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by yomade007(m): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2010
MTN is 5kobo perkilob browse its s true or not.
let wait for etisalat action.
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Woke4all(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2010
Damolux01:

Mtn still browses wiv opera, all u av 2 do is make use of any working trick and in put it in d opera's custom server. Then your gud to go.
Djcn:

Must internet plans be unaffordable?
You could just as well give d right solutions in other to make a more meaningful contribution
martyns303:

Personally i'd say since mtn dn't recognise opera or bolt makes it berra 4 me. I'd use my phone browser, cheat 4 opera/bolt (won't deduce from d bundle).
martyns303:

Thespecialone:

the fact that I cant use opera mini/bolt makes it pretty useless to me.
whenever you want to browse using any other application like bolt or opera using ur data use the default settings it works!
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Thespecialone(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2010
@woke4all , you mean i can use the original opera mini (not altered) with mtn's default setting and it will work?

I'll fish out my mtn sim and give it a try.
Re: Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs by Thespecialone(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2010
@woke4all , you mean i can use the original opera mini (not altered) with mtn's default setting and it will work?

I'll fish out my mtn sim and give it a try.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

(How) To Refill Hp Laserjet 1020 Toner Cartridge? / How To Connect To A Cisco Router Using Windows 7 And Vista. / Cyber Cafes With thin Client Technology In Operation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.