Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" (31300 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by kidap: 2:13pm On May 18, 2019
Tonto Dikeh revealed in an interview that her ex-husband, Churchill is not from a rich background but Churchill denies it.

Churchill took to his comment section to deny the report that he is from a poor background.

He opened up that his family are blessed and are all UK citizens including his Grandma.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/18/my-family-are-independent-and-blessed-olakunle-churchill-opens-up/

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by johnkay1(m): 2:26pm On May 18, 2019
OK o

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by iGISTMORE: 2:45pm On May 18, 2019
cool
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by Hintona(f): 3:32pm On May 18, 2019
Why is it only you that was born in Nigeria, then went on to marry Tonto seems you are cut out for misfortune

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by LearnITsmash(m): 3:35pm On May 18, 2019
Baba why you dey lie naaaa grin you wan make mad tonto fire you today abi

13 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by Onlinealaba(m): 6:13pm On May 18, 2019
Oh shit niqqa how come ure the only one born in Nigeria ur village people still no leave u, u marry Tonto..which kain wawa b dat..lol..

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

6 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by NaijaCelebNews: 6:14pm On May 18, 2019
This guy needs to shut up....Anyways click link to see full break down of why Tonto Dikeh and hum are beefing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg8FJatOESI

7 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by Gabson001(m): 6:15pm On May 18, 2019
After divorce naim we dey hear all this trash oh... Op abeg we tire for these animals news

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 18, 2019
NaijaCelebNews:
This guy needs to shut up
why? Someone pointed something out and he addressed it.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by Seun360(m): 6:15pm On May 18, 2019
NaijaCelebNews:
This guy needs to shut up
Honestly, they are both the same.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by pweshdodo(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2019
grin
I minute everywhere burst with sperm

10 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2019
Two crazy couple, they have same thing in common, no wonder they found each other

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by bettercreature(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2019
Hintona:
Why is it only you that was born in Nigeria, then went on to marry Tonto seems you are cut out for misfortune
I am sure Obasanjo is his father
Probably one of his numerous unknown children

9 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by handsomebanana(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2019
Seun360:

Honestly, they are both the same.

You must be a toto fan.
They are not even close

24 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by Erolow(f): 6:18pm On May 18, 2019
Okay
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by wholenezer(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2019
Mrs Reactant will soon react grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by SILVERLINES: 6:18pm On May 18, 2019
I'm waiting for TONTO DIKEH to fire back

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by jaxxy(m): 6:19pm On May 18, 2019
SO he lied to his wife tonto. First it was obasanjos son, then the gardeners son now his family has always lived in the uk. Ok

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by HisSexcellency(m): 6:19pm On May 18, 2019
Expect a response from tonto in the next 48hours, even though we know she was never tagged in that convo.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by jjcphenom(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2019
Parks my car* Croak my gun*
Where is the OP

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by jjcphenom(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2019
Parks my car* Croak my gun*
Where is the OP
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by abescom: 6:21pm On May 18, 2019
Hintona:
You Don craze finish I swear. Hahhaa

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by starboy26: 6:21pm On May 18, 2019
Gabson001:
After divorce naim we dey hear all this ones... Op abeg we tire for these animals news

am telling you

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by lascopes(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2019
My great grand father was an American and first African governor of Louisiana, go to China and ask encyclopedia

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by karpentar: 6:23pm On May 18, 2019
kidap:
Tonto Dikeh revealed in an interview that her ex-husband, Churchill is not from a rich background but Churchill denies it.

Churchill took to his comment section to deny the report that he is from a poor background.

He opened up that his family are blessed and are all UK citizens including his Grandma.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/18/my-family-are-independent-and-blessed-olakunle-churchill-opens-up/

Poor people don’t exist in Uk? This Churchill sef

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 18, 2019
Tonto now:

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

TY Bello: "I Was Sexually Abused As A Child" / Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Vacation In Dubai (photos) / Timaya Insults Punch Correspondent, Needs To Attend Anger Management Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.