Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (73620 Views)

Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Ladies, Would You Snatch Another Woman’s Husband Because You Are Lonely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by ariblaze(m): 12:00am On Apr 01, 2008
hmmmm

am not convinced zandra

who were you makin fun of? grin
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Zandra1(f): 12:01am On Apr 01, 2008
Easy Switch, no need to get all worked up.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by ariblaze(m): 12:03am On Apr 01, 2008
lol zandra

the way you said switch,

made me want to add a blade to the back wink

@switch

tone down a bit

you would see humor in this
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Zandra1(f): 12:05am On Apr 01, 2008
ariblaze, am an angel and we angels dont make fun of people cheesy. I tend to laugh a lot and I found Switch's post to be funny. He thinks we're making fun of him but we aint.

@ Switch, take a deep breath. Its not that serious.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Zandra1(f): 12:10am On Apr 01, 2008
ariblaze, if u add 'blade' then the dude will eat u alive cheesy.

"Zandra, if I crack up, then get bottled up and bounce like crack".

Tihehehe cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by chiogo(f): 12:12am On Apr 01, 2008
Nonsense upon rubbish. Some people need to stfu and go to sleep.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by ariblaze(m): 12:15am On Apr 01, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe if you rewrite your gibberish in a concise & cogent manner . . . .
i would be able to read and thus ease you from your obvious misery . . .
Until such time, please and try to read a book, maybe " green eggs and ham" or "There's a wocket in my pocket" . . .
I am very sure it would definitely assist you in your connotation department. . . . .savvy? wink

now i really gotta do this

pardon me sly

ski ski ski ski ski ski grin

@zandra

nah i aint scared

i roll with my 9mm and my garth

wetin i dey talk sef

i be yoruba boy

i am moving with my bante, shakabula and my ado

no blade can enter

switch or straight wink
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by ariblaze(m): 12:23am On Apr 01, 2008
i really cant decipher

what you just wrote

you are a prodigy at MIT?

am still wondering what its got to do with anything

come sef you be nigerian?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by bawomolo(m): 1:47am On Apr 01, 2008
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by lucabrasi(m): 1:59am On Apr 01, 2008
i dont know about anywhere else,but for the united kingdom,nigerian girls are way too demanding and i have witnessed a scenario where a girl will tell you to buy her a drink before you dance with her in a club,demand t-mobile credits first week of chatting and other demands ,coupled with all these is the fronting and also checking out the reg of your car,what you r wearing and all that while zimbabwe,gurls from ghana as equally as beautiful but dont make such demands and so are most nigerian guy's favourite in london next are the white gurls who make no demand and if you go out with a white gurl she will never allow you to pay for the second drink if you have paid for the first and they are down to earth and straight up
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 01, 2008
Lucribase. You sure you know what you are talking about? T-mobile credit? Since when?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 01, 2008
@lucabrasi

You guys should learn to judge individually not collectively, mmhh
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by lucabrasi(m): 3:25am On Apr 01, 2008
@morenike09
i wont take the lucibrase personal because its not my real name,its lucabrasi and secondly i definitely know what i am talking about because a whole lot of girls do it in uk.if you dont then u say you dont .

@stillwater
you are right,and im sorry if it appeared as if i was making a blanket statement about nigerian gurls in the uk.

if i was going to be honest,i will say a lot of nigerian gurls in the uk are well educated,even against the odds,carrer minded and religious and have morals as well but i still maintain that most of them have that habit of looking down on nigerian guys and are always quick to judge and most times will embarass them as well,not the other side of the gurls i have talked about are the nigerian gurls you meet in the club (i dont mean whores)i have definitely seen situations where a gurl will judge you purely based on your financial standing and what you r putting on and what you r driving and like a guy said in earlier posts want a regular will smith or denzel washington,some get what they want but when the guy dissappoints prolly because he is in demand they start cursing nigerian guys in general, a typical nigerian guy would love to hook up wid his naija sister but when he tries loadsa times and he keeps getting knocked back ,he goes for other options especially when he s been treated better,and nowadays white gurls do cook nigerian foods, having said all that there are loads nigerian gurls especially in churches aroung london that are take home to mama materia,who are down to earth prolly as a result of religion and maturity and beautiful as well because no matter what the argument is here,trust me gurls we all know a nigerian woman beauty wise beats 'em all,
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by lucabrasi(m): 3:26am On Apr 01, 2008
@switcher
feeling you on tha bredrin wink
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by TheSly: 5:41am On Apr 01, 2008

@Sly,

You are now the self-acclaimed intellect here on nairaland. Advising me to go read a book, huh?

Very savvy I must say books being the confines of knowledge. You must be well read I guess.

I wish I could admire you for having such an extensive knowledge but I got no proof of that. I used to

think I read a lot until I encounterd a fool from a distance here on nairaland who thinks of getting

high all the time in his subconscious because if you don't, you wouldn't have spit that shit out. I've

met lotta people and I can easily tell what from who. You aint on my level nigga. I can easily tell.

You make your bed, now sleep on it.

So you better shut the f**k up Sly before u get smacked the f**k down to waz up!!!

Fake nigga you are.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yet another endless streams of bunkum emanating from a bozo!!!
Lets get sumn straight fuckwit!. . . . . .
Your incessant use of the "F" word only makes you seem like a mentally challenged being. . .
Its true,i have seen lots of fools on this forum but urs is ''Off tha chain" cheesy

You even said ''I aint on yo level'', What a bunkumery at its very best! cheesy
It is way better not to be at the same level with you because in the community of mentally & intellectually challenged peepz. . .
You are most definitely a V.I.P . . . . . . . .stupid ass-munch!! cool
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by danity: 6:05am On Apr 01, 2008
Chai! and you people say i'm a man hater?
Switcher, you got deep issues bro.
I suggest you calm down and look for some way to take your chauvinistic attitude and turn it to something more positive.

P.S. How hard is it for you to write in normal sentences? Boys like you can be fake in real life, but this is the net. No one knows who you are. Just be a normal person.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by TheSly: 6:17am On Apr 01, 2008

@sly,

Letz stop here. A wise man once told I shouldn't argue with fools because

people from a distance can tell who is who so lets leave this shit me and

you because we know who is who amongst us. Go and play somewhere

nigga please, I am grown. Don't you have advisors to forewarn you!!!

You make your bed,now sleep!
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
You have infected your PC with your spastic behavior . . . . . grin
Why double-posting? are u afraid? tongue
I have said it. . . Hommie you are intellectually insufficient!! cheesy grin cheesy
You do not deserve ma attention. . . . .go and learn how to type in a concise manner and. . .
Please refrain from using all these. . .Ngz. . F**k words. . .The more u use it. . .The more increasingly retarded you appear.

Now git!!!. . .Insulting your likes is a big disgrace to ma intellect. . . .your 5mins of fame is over!!! cool
now git!! bounce!!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by TheSly: 6:55am On Apr 01, 2008

@Sly,

So I was famous for 5 mins, huh? You sound very ludicrous. You can't even be famous for a second let alone

a minute. What do you mean by Intelligence? If you are as much intelligent as you claimed, can you

tell me what you have done with it? Look nigga, I flow d way I flow. I might sound fake but thats me.

Thats how I live ma fuckin' life. You may not like it but thats just ok by me. I gotta make

myself understood by others. You claim to write legible enough but I wonder how you have come to that

conclusion. With your legible style of writing, I wonder who'll understand you.

I'm a nigga from d hood. Smart and witty in my own way. Love swinging all night and smack whoever comes

my way real hard. This might sound awkward and weird but thats what I love doin'. You don't know what it

takes to be me, so bet on you, you gotta remain where you are. I aint lookin' at you dude, I'm lookin' past ya.

My style is unique and always receives critiques but I love it. Because anywhere I bounce in be it real or virtual,

it aint going to be the same no more. You want to try to flow d way I flow? This is how u gon' do it-- well later.

I am always the king of anywhere I am and like it or not, with ma smart witty sense of switching stakes, I always

get whateva I want. You beta back d f**k off because u've been on ma d**k for some time now. You'll soon get

hustled real hard from back to wall=)) I aint feelin' u at all, we r on different levels so go get flaa boy, asshole.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Yet another epistle of Paul!!!!!!!!!
Your flows are like babies. . . .All they do is suck cheesy
I have said it. . .Trading words with you is a big disgrace to ma intellect. . . cool
You have been ignored!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Pathetic Real-tard cool
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by ariblaze(m): 7:14am On Apr 01, 2008
sly please let it slide
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2008
lucabrasi:

@stillwater
you are right,and im sorry if it appeared as if i was making a blanket statement about nigerian girls in the uk.

if i was going to be honest,i will say a lot of nigerian girls in the uk are well educated,even against the odds,carrer minded and religious and have morals as well but i still maintain that most of them have that habit of looking down on nigerian guys and are always quick to judge and most times will embarass them as well,not the other side of the girls i have talked about are the nigerian girls you meet in the club (i don't mean whores)i have definitely seen situations where a girl will judge you purely based on your financial standing and what you r putting on and what you r driving and like a guy said in earlier posts want a regular will smith or denzel washington,some get what they want but when the guy dissappoints prolly because he is in demand they start cursing nigerian guys in general, a typical nigerian guy would love to hook up wid his naija sister but when he tries loadsa times and he keeps getting knocked back ,he goes for other options especially when he s been treated better,and nowadays white girls do cook nigerian foods, having said all that there are loads nigerian girls especially in churches aroung london that are take home to mama materia,who are down to earth prolly as a result of religion and maturity and beautiful as well because no matter what the argument is here,trust me girls we all know a nigerian woman beauty wise beats 'em all,

That's much better kiss
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by desodgi(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2008
mhen, people dey type sha. . .who go read all the story una dey write?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 02, 2008
lucabrasi:

@morenike09
i wont take the lucibrase personal because its not my real name,its lucabrasi and secondly i definitely know what i am talking about because a whole lot of girls do it in uk.if you don't then u say you don't .
i apologize about the lucibrase thingy, was using my cell phone, didn't see it clearly. . .however about T-mobile credit, what? when did t-mobile start having credit? honey, it's pay monthly, unless you meant she's asking you to pay for her bills. i dnt think you buy credits with T-mobile.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by lucabrasi(m): 3:09am On Apr 02, 2008
im guessing you dont live in the united kingdom because t-mobile does credit,in 5,10,15,20 e.t.c denominations which you can either buy with a freefone 150,online or in any paypoint shop, the monthly option is if you are on contract but the cred one is when you have a pay as you go, seeing as i am on t mobile and i live in the uk,im sure i know what im talking about
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Sweetbabe2(f): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2008
yeah dats true?
am so lonely,any body in d US to be my friend. male or female
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by realkemmy(m): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2008
@sweetbabe

i can introduce u to some one. are u interested
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by techzone: 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2008
Yes, Nigerian girls in US are lonely, but they are NOT alone. Don't let them fool you. They get it whenever they want if you know what I mean smiley smiley wink
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by patani(m): 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2008
The Tread is stinking already Can someeeone get back to the topic?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by WCNAIJABOI: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2008
shhhh, ive tried to meet up with some naija gurlz, at fraternity parties and clubs and im quite the looker with education and so on. conversation a plus, trust. just unsure why they stray to others. but me no trip cuz i get gals regardless. if you have any doubts im a cali native and reside in los angeles scream at me
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2008
Who are these people?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by ariblaze(m): 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2008
@stillwater

you mean

you dont know em'

they are americanas oooooooo grin
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by oyemaiya(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2010
We all shy away from one truth, many naija ladies and gents, loose their values and regards once we cross the ocean, most guys here in the uk marry 'fat oyinbos' they would never had considered were they back home; the ladies sell themselves over to the so called romantic flowers and nights out which unfortunately the system back home denies us of, when was the last time we had benefit back home; but believe me, we often don't consider our marriage to whosoever in 10 years, i seek a home were real love would spring out for others to emulate.
women hardly date naijas because they dont want to be controlled, men dont date naija ladies because they are avoiding responsibilities. Love is not all about sex nor is it about citizenship of another nation, it springs from an hunger for a life time friendship
No matter how much oyinbo u try to meet, it never would change the fact that we are from Naija so folks lets keep our bond going, we are bros and sisters, all of us are families
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by MrsEve1: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2010
Nigerian girls in USA lonely? shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.