Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (73607 Views)

Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Ladies, Would You Snatch Another Woman’s Husband Because You Are Lonely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by nigacutie(f): 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2007
Trust me on this one nija girlz in America are not lonely!!!! cool
I live in Minnesota and there are alot of cute nija guys there. I don't need to go to nigeria to find a man.
I am into nija guy 100% and c my self marry to one
every winter i go to the east coast like New York and thats where every nigerian meet together to get to know each other more.
So let me conclude this for you I, Bukky, is not lonely cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Pain(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2007
Hope Someone Heard Her Right.

Naiija Gurls Aint Lonely in the USA.

There Are Enuff Mechanics To Grease Their Engines.

Besides These Mechs Know Their Cars Well 'Cos They Are Of "Same Stock.

Okay? shocked shocked

Can This Thread End Now angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Yankeeboy1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2007
This is an intersting story, the truth is that Nigerian girls in USA are not lonely but leaving false life. trying to meet up by dating all other guys from other countries and when they approach their menopause age, they will start fighting tooth and nail to get married. They will be ready to settle for any naija guy in the name of marriage. Thats the main problem with naija girls in US. When they are at their ripe age, they tend to ignore naija guys that approach them and settle for dem Yankee guys. When after using them, these guys dump them, they will now start looking naija guys to marry at all cost.

I have said my peace.

Peace out. cool wink smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Yankeeboy1(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2007
@Nigacutie

Thanks great sister keep it up. Girls like you are rare. I like your way.

Yankee boy in ATL.

peace sister.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by boyalinco: 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2007
lonly ke!with boyalinco aka dauda the sexyguy,aka knackson inthe house?please where are they?come to daddy,dont bshy kiss
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2007
every body go dey call themselves daddy ohhh just kidding
thank u niggacutie, funny enough, you share thesame name with me because am not lonely neither. am in school right now, am going to work after going to the movies later today. define loneliness in that
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by nigacutie(f): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2007
Thankz Yankee boy
I'm just trying to tell people the truth
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by boyalinco: 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2007
@mubo;im the original daddy wink.glad that your keepn yourself busy cos an idle hand is the devils workshop,but you must agree that it can get lonley atimes even for the busiest person esp in the us,so keep it up girl,stay focused.
@nigacutie;r u sayn that u agree with yankeeboy that naija girls live fakelife? cos from ur response u personnaly know how to find ur way around the lonliness,i guess lonliness is astate of mind cos u can stil b in the mist of people and still b lonley
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by nigacutie(f): 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2007
@boyalinco; i don't know what's so hard to understand. i mean people think that girl in US are lonely but they don't even live their. Just rumor. I know i'm not lonely
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by boyalinco: 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2007
@niggacuttie hey take it easy,dont misunderstand me,if u readmy post carefully ull note that i never said u were lonley.i even commended u for being able to keep urself busy,mayb i shouldnt have asked u if u agreed with yankeeboys assertion that they live fake life,at the same time. wink
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by nigacutie(f): 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2007
@boyalinco
sorry i got the wrong message
but to tell you i don't agree with the fact that i don't live in a fact live
bye
wasting my time
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by boyalinco: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2007
cool,hows minessota,this time of the year?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by nigacutie(f): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2007
Cold as hell
It always will be
Can't wait till i go to college then i'm going to Texas
but right now i'm only 16 and i'm stuck here
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by boyalinco: 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2007
hmmmmn sweet 16,cant even remember anything from when i was that age.the weathers pretty warm overhere, at least u wont b complaining of toomuch cold in texas.anyways try to stay focused @ colledge,ok
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by nigacutie(f): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2007
Thanks can't write anymore got to go to my next class
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by boyalinco: 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2007
right take care wink
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 09, 2007
whatever y'all' lonely or not why is it anybody out of america's business. you don tire me with dummy questions on nairaland. i know somebody is still comung to show him or her self
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by felia(f): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2007
well i have a better answer for that person that brought out this topic, this is a better topic to post."i am a nigerian living in united states, i am lonely i need a nigerian boyfriend". pls do not say nigerians in u.s are lonely because first of all i am not, and bunch of other nigerians i know are not lonely.This is one of the dumbest topic ever.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by lioness(f): 10:13am On Feb 13, 2007
Tell 'em creeps gurl grin
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by harrysflu: 10:22am On Mar 17, 2007
yea 9ja girls are too far behind from other girls in question here, case close wink
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Echidime(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2007
They are not yet lonely, when they are they will come back home and BUY themselves a husband.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by harrysflu: 4:00pm On May 05, 2007
any 9ja lady that is lonely should reach me,am a 9ja guy to da core.
08035711723.call me harry wink
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Ollie39: 10:31am On May 07, 2007
Why would someone want to date whites,YUK!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 07, 2007
what the hell is going on on this forum, imagine omoalangba calling himself a guy to the core. yeah right! a guy to the call in your dreams! annoying ass donkey face mugu. non-sense, watin we dey talk watin this mumu com dey talk for here.  make una carry your big bunny bom bom commot from this place. didn't you see that the tread is for adult only and remember your age doesn't make you an adult. or have i over reacted? just take it like that
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by harrysflu: 5:36pm On May 09, 2007
kindly say who u reffer to,i never said call,i said core,if you doubt call to find out grin
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by sereques(m): 6:22am On May 16, 2007
The ones I know are not lonely, rather they are off the hook.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by sereques(m): 6:25am On May 16, 2007
Ollie39:

Why would someone want to date whites,YUK!!!

Dunno the whites u don meet, but trust me those chicks are naughty, they will take u to planets u've never been.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by ATLANTA96(m): 2:50pm On May 20, 2007
THE TRUTH ABOUT IT IS THAT NO GIRL IS LONELY, IS JUST OUR SO CALLED NIGERIA GIRL IN AMERICA DON'T LIKE DATING THE NIGERIA GUYS, THEY SPENT MOST OF THERE TIME DATING THE ACATA KNOWN AS BLACK AMERICAN, AND WITHIN THEM THEY KNOW DEEP INSIDE THERE MIND THAT THE ACATA WON'T MARY THEM IS JUST TO USE THEM AND DUMP THEM BCOX THE AMERICANS ARE NOT GOOD IN TIMES OF MARRYING, EVEREYTHING TO THEM IS FUN FUN FUN. MAYBE BCOX THE AMERICAN GUYS SUCK THERE INNER PART BUT NIGERIA MEN CAN NEVER DO,, BUT AFTER THEY ARE DONE AND IS TIME FOR THEM TO GET MARRIED LIKE WHEN THEY ARE AGE 30 AND ABOVE   THEY START SEEKING FOR NIGERIA MEN TO HOOK ON, DOSE THAT MAKE THEM LONELY ? THE NIGERIA GIRL ONLY CAME TO AMERICA TO PLAY LIFE, SLEEPING AROUND AND MESSING UP THERE BODY WITH OTHER COUNTRIES. IS REALLY BAD, A LOT OF GUYS IN NIGERIA GUYS ARE READY TO MARRY THEM, BUT THEY ARE NOT WHAT THEY USE TO BE BACK HOME, IS REALLY BAD AND I PITY THEM ALOT, I LIVE IN AMERICA I HAVE SEEM A LOT OF MESS OUR NIGERIA GIRLS ARE DOING, IS JUST BAD,  SORRY TO U LADIES THERE I NO IS BORING AFTER READING THIS BUT THAT IS JUST THE TRUTH,  ESPECIALLY THE SO CALLED IGBO GIRLS
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Iman3(m): 2:53pm On May 20, 2007
A deluge of incoherence!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by dapsycool(m): 5:23pm On May 20, 2007
@ topic, na true? If so, the lonely ones with American pali (No illegals or hustlers) should forward their names to me, you can help reduce the queue at the American embassy, be your brothers keeper
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by amaikama(m): 6:00pm On May 21, 2007
na form dem dey form!! make una no mind dem. left for me oo! i no go mind dem too. if naija babe go yonda and see naija boobo, she no suppose to dey form but she go dey form as if america or spain etc na her papa wey dey for village get am. she go no want mix wit naija guys. she go want make dem see am say she dey waka wit oyinbo or f, k one. dat is de truth.

cheers.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by YOUNGDICEs(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2007
i don't know what u talking about but naija girls in us are happy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her / Couple Wear School Uniforms For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.