Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (73590 Views)

Pretty Girls Are Lonely As Ffuck (theory Tested N Confirmed) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Ladies, Would You Snatch Another Woman’s Husband Because You Are Lonely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by MP007(m): 8:14am On May 27, 2007
are u crazy? lonely ke? naija gurls are beeen fuked everyday ?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by YOUNGDICEs(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2007
@MP007 (

haha you funny.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by wales(m): 4:48am On May 28, 2007
Hey, is this so? if yes i will be happy to get one all you need is send me a mail, you can send it to oloyanyan@yahoo.com from there we will both keep it up. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by nguage(m): 6:18am On Jun 15, 2007
lonely nigerian girls? where dem dey?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by lanres1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2007
Sethgoogle,
Well, Naija girls abroad are the architects of their own misfortune. They form so much as if thier p**** is made up of gold and diamond. Who cares if they don't have guys. By the time get to 40 or 45, they will realise that they have passed their prime. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by nguage(m): 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2007
I dont really flow with them, but the ones in my church dont seem lonely
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by vronnie(f): 4:15am On Jun 27, 2007
@ I B are you angry with aa women for dating nigerian men or are you angry for nigerian men dating aa women ? and aa women can and do cook ,most people call it soul food when I asked my nigerian man why he was not dating a nigerian woman his reply was ,most here in the us have changed so he might as well date who he wants .so don't put all the blame on one group of people. and I know alot of nigerian women who are not lonly as a matter of fact i was at my friends wedding and she did not have a hard time finding a nigerian man to marry and yes she is nigerian. so sometimes we have to take alook at ourselves. As a woman I wish you nothing but luck and happiness.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by YOUNGDICEs(m): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2007
i don't Bleep with naija girls allot but one thing about them they could fuc# hard.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by OmoEko1(f): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2007
Lonely shocked shocked shocked shocked

@poster
Where did you that from shocked shocked shocked

Did you do a survey , that you came to that conclusion
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by SweetT1: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2007
@Omo Eko
wzup Baby? I now you ain't lonely, are you ? If you are just give Daddy a call. OK ?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by mddude(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2007
Nigerian girls in US lonely? I really dont think so. I wont use the world lonely and again it depends on how they are raised. Some of the gilrs that were born and raised here dont have problem dealing with other groups ad races in america now it is different for the ones that came here in their late teens or early twenties or later to deal with non-nigerians - those are the one that you can call lonely. They are very clanish and I wont blame them - they are used to nigerian male and dont want to go out there.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by OmoEko1(f): 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2007
Sweet T:

@Omo Eko
wzup Baby?
Nothing oh just chilling
I now you ain't lonely,are you ? If you are just give Daddy a call. OK ?
No but thanks for your offer grin grin grin grin, and no me no lonely ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by SweetT1: 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2007
@Omo Eko
Who's the cat that makes it jiggle ?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by vronnie(f): 12:45am On Jun 28, 2007
@IB with your way of thinking no wonder you are lonely, and not just or a nigerian man but just for friends period " I.B. believes it's the other way around, non-nigerian females are in high demand by nigerian men in America. And these non nigerian females are the ugly fat ghetto non educated females nigerian men run after because they {nigerian men} feels inferior in America; maybe because of their accents. They {nigerian men} wants to match up with the American way! You should give your country men more credit than to say such awful things . I don't know any nigerian men who date fat,ugly,ghetto and non educated american women .the saying goes birds of a feather flock together ,so if there are some dating those groups of people that means they did it at home in nigeria .you sound like a bitter,sad lonely woman not to mention a racist.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by nwabuduj: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2007
Well I think naija girls are very timid. The are not really natural or caring as compared to other women from other parts of the world. cry
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by PTBNaija(f): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2007
nwabuduj:

Well I think naija girls are very timid. The are not really natural or caring as compared to other women from other parts of the world. cry

And what makes you say that? I have seen many Naija girls and the last thing I would do is call them timid. I also think that many are caring, those are the ones that I have encountered, so maybe I am making some generalizations, but so are you. You have to sample women from other parts of the world to conclude this lol wink
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by abimbola2: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2007
hi,
chiuri ,am samson from nigeria , and i we love to meet you as a penson , am a musician , look i dont care what you must have pass through in life , but i want your kind that open up this way this his my number+2348060185176 or mail , oneloveonelove4love@yahoo.com.am ready to get married to you.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by mishoo(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2007
Hmmmmmm
One Chance !!!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by masari: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2007
all of u are bunch of jobless and faulty from facaulty of thinkings,talking about of naija babes,here and outthere.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by nguage(m): 5:01am On Jul 20, 2007
abimbola2:

hi,
chiuri ,am samson from nigeria , and i we love to meet you as a penson , am a musician , look i don't care what you must have pass through in life , but i want your kind that open up this way this his my number+2348060185176 or mail , oneloveonelove4love@yahoo.com.am ready to get married to you.
there is always a clown in the house!
masari:

all of u are bunch of jobless and faulty from facaulty of thinkings,talking about of naija babes,here and outthere.
U need to get a job, seriously! U are not better than most members of this forum.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by MP007(m): 6:25am On Jul 20, 2007
like i stated earlier, naija girls aint lonely, they are been fuked hard everyday, no real relationships oo but just bicthing around
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by minute(f): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2007
as for miii,im lonely,really lonely,but i don't need nobody,all i need is to get my hands full.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by olanajim(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2007
Let them come home! It is high time they return. The last census figure show that Men out numbered women even though more baby girls were being born. It is obvious our girls fled the country. They let their men at home only to freeze in foreign lands.

They should return and if they want to die their, done!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Kamto: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2007
olanajim:

Let them come home! It is high time they return. The last census figure show that Men out numbered women even though more baby girls were being born. It is obvious our girls fled the country. They let their men at home only to freeze in foreign lands.

They should return and if they want to die their, done!

Omo Ur Funny
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by izeek(m): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2007
being lonely is a state of the mind, you either choose to be lonely or on ur own. u dont have to sleep around to not feel " lonely". friends can actually help to make you feel better. its you who should define what you want.
alot of us confuse sex with real relationships. one can sleep with any body and still feel lonely.
just have the right mind and right friends, and believe me you hardly will feel lonely cos u both share the same mindset.
am isaac, and yes i dont think am lonely even though am presently not hooked with anyone.
thats becuase i need to find the rigth person who will make me belive in her despite all odds.
genuine girls are rare to find, but belive me they are there .
isaacanyia@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by Olusleeky(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2007
d fault is on both sides, neva blame the guys nor the girls, both av their reasons.

SOLUTION - put the blames aside and mingle.

no one can ever be like your broda or your sister.

1 love
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by kdawg: 3:51am On Sep 19, 2007
The reason most nigerian girls in the US are lonely is because 95% of them are crazy as hell!, what guy wants to deal with all that crazyness. I think nigerian girls should be encouraged to date white men Its even a good idea for them to date whites so they can take all their crazyness to the whiteman when he's done with them he'll go back to his white woman,

There wuz a time I used to go crazy over nigerian girls in the US but as you grow older you get wiser!, I don't mess with them especially the indeginous ones, Its a shame that this is comin from me a nigerian guy but lets call a spade a spade, it is what it is.

NB: For the record Nigerian girls have good p**** but i think they need to learn how to f***
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by tonia2000(f): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2007
cool cool cool
Interesting one grin
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by aPr: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2007
i tink dey are a wonderful set off people but should still do something about the degenerating situation fast
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by exng(m): 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2007
i have read all through messages sent in. i am not here to 'destroy' 9ja girls or 9ja boys, but the fact still remains why are 9ja babes in the US lonely. boys out in the states pls do sumtin to alleviate their suffering, because loneliness shouldnt be the watch word of any nigerian babe.

as par the Uk I will say the babes are not lonely, infact theses days in clubs you see 9ja bobo with 9ja baby rocking it out, while the whity babe go just dey stare, because attention no reach am. lets not forget we r 9jas weda we get dual citizenship or not. you hv only 1 country and dat na 9ja. the dual citizenship na only for diplomatic purposes, (dont forget that cos at the end of the day dem go ask where are u originally from, i rest my case

but if there is any lonely babe in the states, do no hesistate to contact me (joke)

well guys, girls just have fun and show the 'brother love'
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by howfar2: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2007
i just dont know why najia girls form a lot,even those of them in the uk do form to and i have decided to bone them and to be honest it is not as if they a that pretty,but when someone like me try to keep to am folks telling me not to bring a white chick home and all,it is so said.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely by bigbee(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2007
the whole idea of nigerian girls bein lonely sometimes bit my imagination.they have every reason not to be faced with these situations if not for their complacent attitude, and sometimes 2 they are caught in the so much hours of job overtime in that quest to make money that they aint got time for a relationship until they realize that all work and no play makes betty a loner.this explains the reason why the men will willingly opt for the white and hispanics who would come chasing them and giving them all the attention they need.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics / When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.