Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time (47033 Views)

Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) / Toyin Abraham, Cee-C, Nengi Dress Like ‘Old Stars’ To Aki & Pawpaw Premier (Pix) / Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by GistmoreNG: 7:47pm On May 18, 2019
GistMore.com

Nollywood actor, Ken Erics has taken to his Instagram page to show off how excited he is working with popular actors, Osita Iheme and Chinedu Ikedieze for the first time on a new movie titled 'Royal Dust'.

So for the first time in my career I’m working with the fantastic duo @chineduikedieze and @ositalheme on this project #royaldust . It’s an amazing one. Anticipate guys

See more; http://gistmore.com/actor-ken-erics-excited-as-he-works-with-aki-pawpaw-for-the-1st-time

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by GistmoreNG: 7:47pm On May 18, 2019
Watch The Hilarious Movie ==> HERE

Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by itspzpics(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2019
Wow

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by GentleMoney: 8:52pm On May 18, 2019
Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by cerowo(f): 8:52pm On May 18, 2019
nice one

2 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by MrSensor(m): 8:52pm On May 18, 2019
wink i like this pair (Pawpaw and Aki).

37 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by Georgexy123: 8:53pm On May 18, 2019
Hmm �

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by agbonkamen(f): 8:53pm On May 18, 2019
Pawpaw my crush chai grin

4 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by legalwealth(m): 8:53pm On May 18, 2019
Nice one! !!
Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by Yameater(m): 8:53pm On May 18, 2019
nice
Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by ElNero(m): 8:53pm On May 18, 2019
You have no choice than to be excited working with the duo. They are legends!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by dinocy(m): 8:53pm On May 18, 2019
I like this guyz. Nothing is impossible. Just believe

5 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by uselesscountry: 8:53pm On May 18, 2019
Nigeria will forever remain a uselessly hopeless poor country. Why arrest guys and tag them internet fraudsters . Poor guys. If not that Magu is a dunce

8 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by hisexcellency34: 8:54pm On May 18, 2019
What a lifetime achievement for him!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by Chuknovski(m): 8:54pm On May 18, 2019
very good,
dwarf men on point,
Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by Michaelkings: 8:54pm On May 18, 2019
GentleMoney:
am so depressed guys,am trying to write a song,but I don't know how to tone my voice in the afro pop beat,please give me tip

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by nairalanduseles: 8:59pm On May 18, 2019
There is nothing funny in this country no freedom of speech!!!!!!no one is safe ......free mailey already

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by nairalanduseles: 9:00pm On May 18, 2019
Michaelkings:
am so depressed guys,am trying to write a song,but I don't know how to tone my voice in the afro pop beat,please give me tip

Just leave the country........ur future is not certain there las las dem go jail u

2 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by tiana29(f): 9:00pm On May 18, 2019
uselesscountry:
Nigeria will forever remain a uselessly hopeless poor country. Why arrest guys and tag them internet fraudsters . Poor guys. If not that Magu is a dunce
will you keep quiet..

16 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by Petersamuel8(m): 9:01pm On May 18, 2019
uselesscountry:

What's your problem?

5 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by cbrezy(m): 9:02pm On May 18, 2019
undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by qualityovenbake(m): 9:03pm On May 18, 2019
undecidedSo?
Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by MrSensor(m): 9:03pm On May 18, 2019
Chuknovski:
very good,
dwarf men on point,
be careful.

7 Likes

Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by SoftP(m): 9:03pm On May 18, 2019
D
Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by tfash96(m): 9:04pm On May 18, 2019
Aki & pawpaw should feature each other n become 1 body like those twin alpha wolves in TEEN WOLF
Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by nairalanduseles: 9:05pm On May 18, 2019
uselesscountry:

Its sad men when fucktards rule and the people have become so victimized they think like victims always ....mofos don't even know dem rights
Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by Seun360(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2019
uselesscountry:

U need epp on how to locate EFCC office?

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by Skelewu: 9:09pm On May 18, 2019
I didn't know these two midgets still feature in Nigerian movies.

2 Shares

Re: Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time by uselesscountry: 9:09pm On May 18, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Its sad men when fucktards rule and the people have become so victimized they think like victims always ....mofos don't even know dem rights

“Government” is the most corrupt people I have ever seen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) / The Look On #bbnaija Alex When She Received A Car Key Was Priceless / Onyi Alex And Her Camel Toe In Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.