Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,973 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy (17020 Views)

My Wife Criticises Me If I Don’t Play Romantic Roles Well –antar Laniyan / Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 / Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by dachilino: 4:35am On May 19, 2019
Shatta Wale who took to Facebook to react to his fight with Stonebwoy at the VGMA held last night stated that one should play with a lion. Recall that after Stonebwoy was announced as the winner of Reggae-Dancehall artist of the year for the 5th consecutive time, Shatta Wale attacked him on stage with his SM militants. Recall that our video showed that Stonebwoy also pulled a gun on stage.

However addressing himself as a Lion after his VGMA fight with StoneBwoy, Shatta Wale who stated that no one should play with him, wrote;  "Don’t play with a lion like that ...He dislikes to smell blood !!!"

This is coming after an Insider revealed that Charter House had promised to award Shatta Wale as the Artiste of the year. In a leaked Whatsapp Chat between a worker with Charter House only identified as Nana K and a social media user, it was learnt that the music outfit had agreed to award Shatta Wale with the ultimate award which is the “Artiste of the Year”.

This agreement was reportedly reached after Shatta Wale paid a courtesy call on the CEO of Charter House Mrs. Theresa Ayoade few months ago.  While it was reported that Shatta Wale went to apologize officially to the CEO, Nana K claimed that the meeting was for an agreement to be reached between both parties. It was alleged that Shatta Wale was told to help promote this year’s award on social media, in exchange for “Artiste of the year”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/19/dont-play-with-a-lion-like-that-shatta-wale-writes-after-vgma-fight-with-stonebwoy/

Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by dachilino: 4:36am On May 19, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by Kingpee2(m): 5:02am On May 19, 2019
I know Shatta will definitely go after this dude,that guy is just so gangsta..

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by Mynd44: 5:13am On May 19, 2019
Actually, this fight you reported like this was not small ooo. Stonebwoy pulled put a gun on stage during the wahala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDdU0aO_72Q

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by lekkan(m): 5:20am On May 19, 2019
Ghanians are so Raz!!!

8 Likes

Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by tciro: 5:26am On May 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by heed101(m): 5:28am On May 19, 2019
Mediocre fighting over irrelevant awards cry

8 Likes

Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by BUSHHUNTER: 5:30am On May 19, 2019
Someone said how do Ghanaians see each other at night?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by Carlyboi(m): 5:30am On May 19, 2019
Shatta Wale shitta wale charter wale shotta wale abeg what am I even typing self but the thing be say the guy name no really make sense!
Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by Alhajiemeritus: 5:39am On May 19, 2019
Carlyboi:
Shatta Wale shitta wale charter wale shotta wale abet what am I even typing self but the thing be say the guy name no really make sense!
wale shiata
Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by 2rhymestharap(m): 5:40am On May 19, 2019
is "SHATTA WALE" not " Bring Pepper Home " in yoruba ? undecided undecided undecided

CHECK MY PM FOR A LEVEL ADMISSION W/O JAMB

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by 2rhymestharap(m): 5:40am On May 19, 2019
Shey Ghana get artiste pass those two?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by Carlyboi(m): 5:42am On May 19, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:
wale shiata
aswear � lol I can’t deal Man

1 Like

Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by xtremeTall(m): 5:43am On May 19, 2019
This is serious
Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by Jrevelation(m): 5:46am On May 19, 2019
Shatta Wale according prophecy last year that you will die , can you people see death is still chilling with the guy around ....
D guy still need more prayers

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by chrisagyei: 6:20am On May 19, 2019
I laugh when Nigerians call Ghanaians weak and slow that's why there's total peace in the country.Well we Ghanaians can be more crazy than the word crazy itself.No country in Africa has ever done a revolution buh in one single day that's the 4th of June 1979,three presidents(two former,one incumbent)were killed in cold blood publicly,the streets was a war zone,public execution and instance justice on a tall list of corrupt officials who all died by firing squad by the masses led by the Supreme Revolutionary Council and the people shouting "Let the blood flow".Do you know who first gained independent in sub Sahara Africa.Well it's Ghana in 1957.Read on the bloodiest 1948 riot and killings of European foreigners and national strike and halt of every activities which lead to the arrest of the six riot leaders later known as the Big Six and now celebrated with the images on all our currencies and led by Dr.Nkrumah himself.Where do you think the red color on our flag comes from.It means blood shed by our forefathers for us.Read about the three northern regions of Ghana who are majority Muslims and understand why Boko haram and the huge insurgents in Burkina Faso who're our next neighbors,Mali and Cote D'Ivoire has never ventured into Ghana.Those brothers are different creatures.Ghana is peaceful because we love unity and eachother buh not that we're weak.We're even crazier than the SA,Somalia,Chad,etc buh Nkrumah taught us unity.There's no major tribal conflict in Ghana since independent.These musicians will patch up soon.God bless Ghana,God bless Africa.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:25am On May 19, 2019
Empty barrel........

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by Mcreloaded(m): 6:27am On May 19, 2019
Don't bring a knife to a gun fight
Be prepared and always anticipate your rival

1 Like

Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by bigcee(m): 6:30am On May 19, 2019
Kingpee2:
I know Shatta will definitely go after this dude,that guy is just so gangsta..
olodo you don't know anything about ghana entertainment. Shatta wale will do nothing, as in ehn nothing o.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by Nobody: 6:33am On May 19, 2019
Story! He should stop penning drown rubbish. He should fight like a man
Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by Atk1nson(m): 6:58am On May 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
I laugh when Nigerians call Ghanaians weak and slow that's why there's total peace in the country.Well we Ghanaians can be more crazy than the word crazy itself.No country in Africa has ever done a revolution buh in one single day that's the 4th of June 1979,three presidents(two former,one incumbent)were killed in cold blood publicly,the streets was a war zone,public execution and instance justice on a tall list of corrupt officials who all died by firing squad by the masses led by the Supreme Revolutionary Council and the people shouting "Let the blood flow".Do you know who first gained independent in sub Sahara Africa.Well it's Ghana in 1957.Read on the bloodiest 1948 riot and killings of European foreigners and national strike and halt of every activities which lead to the arrest of the six riot leaders later known as the Big Six and now celebrated with the images on all our curren......

Who ask you for this history lesson? Those who don't know what real violence is are the only ones that will celebrate such childish squabble.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by otipoju(m): 7:00am On May 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
I laugh when Nigerians call Ghanaians weak and slow that's why there's total peace in the country.Well we Ghanaians can be more crazy than the word crazy itself.No country in Africa has ever done a revolution buh in one single day that's the 4th of June 1979,three presidents(two former,one incumbent)were killed in cold blood publicly,the streets was a war zone,public execution and instance justice on a tall list of corrupt officials who all died by firing squad by the masses led by the Supreme Revolutionary Council and the people shouting "Let the blood flow".Do you know who first gained independent in sub Sahara Africa.Well it's Ghana in 1957.Read on the bloodiest 1948 riot and killings of European foreigners and national strike and halt of every activities which lead to the arrest of the six riot leaders later known as the Big Six and now celebrated with the images on all our currencies and led by Dr.Nkrumah himself.Where do you think the red color on our flag comes from.It means blood shed by our forefathers for us.Read about the three northern regions of Ghana who are majority Muslims and understand why Boko haram and the huge insurgents in Burkina Faso who're our next neighbors,Mali and Cote D'Ivoire has never ventured into Ghana.Those brothers are different creatures.Ghana is peaceful because we love unity and eachother buh not that we're weak.We're even crazier than the SA,Somalia,Chad,etc buh Nkrumah taught us unity.There's no major tribal conflict in Ghana since independent.These musicians will patch up soon.God bless Ghana,God bless Africa.

I am gonna read up on the history of Ghana. I had 7 ghanian teachers i primary school. Thet were easy going but definitely not weak.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by chrisagyei: 7:08am On May 19, 2019
Atk1nson:

Who ask you for this history lesson? Those who don't know what real violence is are the only ones that will celebrate such childish squabble.
well,who asked you to mention my comment.Am not in the mood for rebuttals,trust me,you would have regretted this your action.First of all,it's a Ghanaian issue and I am here only to clear misjudgment of some prejudiced Nigerian thoughts about Ghana.If you study my so called "history" you would realize that we fight fire for fire for a good course.Actually this is the third time that Stonebwoy has pulled a gun on stage and its for publicity stunts due to his well known rivalry with Shatta Wale.Do you know how this news is trending worldwide now.The award continued afterwards and all is calm so don't say what you don't know

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by Mbilla(m): 7:17am On May 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
well,who asked you to mention my comment.Am not in the mood for rebuttals,trust me,you would have regretted this your action.First of all,it's a Ghanaian issue and I am here only to clear misjudgment of some prejudiced Nigerian thoughts about Ghana.If you study my so called "history" you would realize that we fight fire for fire for a good course.Actually this is the third time that Stonebwoy has pulled a gun on stage and its for publicity stunts due to his well known rivalry with Shatta Wale.Do you know how this news is trending worldwide now.The award continued afterwards and all is calm so don't say what you don't know
Typical Ghanaian, very stupid, senseless and always talk of point. Empty vessels make a lot of noise. We know who is who in Africa.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by Nobody: 7:19am On May 19, 2019
2rhymestharap:
Shey Ghana get artiste pass those two?
Yes o! Medikal dey there and some other underground artistes
Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by ehinmowo: 7:19am On May 19, 2019
chrisagyei:

This one is high on Bobrisky's piss.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by NyomiBanxxx: 7:20am On May 19, 2019
Ghanaians should stop hating, fighting and killing themselves

They should learn to love themselves like Nigerians

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy by Imo1stson: 7:25am On May 19, 2019
So shameful. Between Kanye West and Shatta Wale I don't know the King ranter but then this Ghana own is more shameful than I have ever seen. Africa who do us thus thing? Abi na juju??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Yaw And Comedian Princess / Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education / Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.