Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor (4469 Views)

Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Photo: Timetable Of A Chronic Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by queeneve: 5:06am On Sep 25, 2010
Will you marry someone who have a chronic body odor meaning that it illness that they can't get rid of no matter how MUCH BATHING OR SHOWERS they take? Will you date that person? Do you think it POSSIBLE for someone to have PERMANENT BODY ODOR?

A co-worker of mine said that she came across a man during her line of duty that had a CHRONIC BODY ODOR and she really like this young man but his body odor is causing her to take heed and he has papers from the doctor saying that there is no cure for CHRONIC BODY Odor she feels sorry for him but at the same time she is vomitting every time she hangs around him,

She is thinking about calling it quits but she really like this guy, do you guys have any HOME MADE REMEDIES that can help her deal with his body odor? She can't wear a clothe pin on her nose for the rest of her life and I think she falling in love with the guy!!!!

Have anyone of you met someone who had CHRONIC BODY ODOR and if you did what was your cure?
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 25, 2010
God that young man need to see a doctor asap.

now to the topic would I date one?

God I don't know, cos you never control who you fall in love with but I will never knowingly fall in love with someone with
chronic body odor.
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 25, 2010
@op I use to have this distance cousin of mine with a body odor years back until she moved to the US and were cured completely,  I will contact her and get back to you. Btw Where is this friend of yours?
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by Rocktation(f): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2010
The doc told him about the chronic odor, but couldn't do anything about it. What makes you think we'd be able to help?
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by cousinavi(m): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2010
Does it mean medicated soap, deodorant, perfumes can't help? Dude should shave his armpit for a start!!

1 Like

Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by 1102(m): 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2010

Its a well known fact that FAT ladies Have Body odours thats why their Husbands run away!

medicated soap, deodorant, perfume dont work on FAT LADIES except for lepa!

1 Like

Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by queeneve: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2010
Reality,

She is in New York, USA at this time, she travels for her job, she met a guy there and befriend a man who suffering from CBO,
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by queeneve: 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2010
Rocktation,

If you CAREFULLY READ MY THREAD, I SAID HOME MADE REMEDIES, if you don't know any just say that damn,
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by queeneve: 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2010
Rokiau,

You right you cant help who you fall in love with but PEOPLE we come in contact with will always have something flawed about them,

It takes a special person who love them regardless,
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by queeneve: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2010
190 sweety,

I will STRONGLY advise you to LEAVE FAT SMELLING WOMEN ALONE, find some they bathes!
Maybe try a different location other than Mr. Biggs grin
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by queeneve: 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2010
Cousin,

She said the smell is coming from his pores and skins, she said she even bought him the expensive deodorant and it didn't do the trick, CBO is a rare disease and not common,

Doctors are doing research to find other cures or solutions to CURB the odor for amount of time,
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2010
This is terrible. I can marry a girl with cbo, provided we were created to be together.
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by queeneve: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2010
Omoloa,

How do you deal with furry azz's CBO? PLEASE SHARE! grin
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by Princek12(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2010
she can wear a respirator or use nose plugs to block her nose. that way, she can stop inhaling that body odor. also, maybe the guy does not wear deodorant, which is typical of many Africans. In on example, I visited this African club, and I had to leave because I no longer could bear inhaling that terrible odor circulating in the club. It was obvious that it was the smell of sweat emanating from people who don't use deodorants. Even when I travel to Naija, the smell that follows some people is terrible.
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by Omolola1(f): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2010
Its actually very disgusting
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by vitool: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2010
What about bathing with some none diluted acid?
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by ice234: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2010
[size=8pt]shake head[/size]
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by 1102(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2010
queeneve:

Omoloa,

How do you deal with furry azz's CBO? PLEASE SHARE! grin

i DONT HAVE CBO, except Fatty bumbum like queeneve dat has!
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2010
^^ That's logical, yes  ^_^
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by violent(m): 12:11am On Sep 26, 2010
Body odor is a result of breakdown of seat by bacteria.

For a start, he should stop using deodorants or antiperspirant, deodorants worsen the odour when it combines with the smell produced from bacterial break down of sweat.

Antiperspirants could have been a better option, but since it clogs up sweat pores, it stops the body from effective detoxification and it also contains aluminium which can be absorbed by the body.

A better option to all these is the frequent use of baking soda also known as sodium bicarbonate. This is a cheap effective method and it helps to keep the PH of the sweat prone zones of the body well balanced, the result of this is that bacteria responsible for the breakdown of sweat are unable to thrive.

The same result can be accomplished with the use of lime.

i will also advise him to reduce his intake of red meat, spice and sugar, as the body finds it difficult to break down these stuffs, and this normally leads to the body producing excessive toxins.

The dude in mention should also maintain a hygienic lifestyle, he should try having his bath about twice a day and ensure that he doesn't repeat clothings previously worn without proper laundry.

I also believe the doctor that diagnosed him must have missed a few classes as he probably haven't heard of the use of Botulinum toxin injections for treatment of chronic body odour.
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by queeneve: 3:00am On Sep 26, 2010
Violent,

You do know that MANY clinics are staffed by STUDENT doctors and many people in USA do not have
full coverage so they opt for clinics which does not promise optimal health services. Maybe the doctor didn't take the class that teaches about alternative to CBO,

Furry Azz,

You right I have a fat azz, SOMETHING YOU WILL NEVER SEE

PRINCE,

YES SOME PEOPLE DON'T BELEIVE IN unnatural products which why that club was funky!

1 Like

Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by queeneve: 3:02am On Sep 26, 2010
Prince,

You just brought back memory for me, me and my husband went to the market in Ghana for some items and LAWD HAVE MURCEEE, WE WENT inside this store WE WERE HIT WITH AROMA THAT smell like uhmmmm uhmmmmm maybe some spoiled foot, some fermented dead body, and some reused chit, I don't know what it was but IT SURE PUT ME IN A SLIGHT DAZE,

It was beyond me how somebody can smell like that all day,
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by chic2pimp(m): 3:39am On Sep 26, 2010
Princek12:

she can wear a respirator or use nose plugs to block her nose. that way, she can stop inhaling that body odor. also, maybe the guy does not wear deodorant, which is typical of many Africans. In on example, I visited this African club, and I had to leave because I no longer could bear inhaling that terrible odor circulating in the club. It was obvious that it was the smell of sweat emanating from people who don't use deodorants. Even when I travel to Naija, the smell that follows some people is terrible.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by queeneve: 4:06am On Sep 26, 2010
was that you Chicpimp?
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by ice234: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2010
i heard body odour is worse than nuclear bomb
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by Tinksh(f): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2010
--190--:

Its a well known fact that FAT ladies Have Body odours thats why their Husbands run away!

medicated soap, deodorant, perfume dont work on FAT LADIES except for lepa!

Shut up!! Thats a wicked thing to say. Ive been around some thin women in summer and they stink!! Depends on the person and their personal hygenie!
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by Tinksh(f): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2010
Wow!! I feel for this guy with the odour. How awful for him. But, no, i couldnt go out with i guy that smells. I am super clean and cant stand being around a guy thats not the same.
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by ice234: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2010
u are duper clean. who told u dat. come near me let me smell u
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by Tinksh(f): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2010
No i said, Super clean!!!! Hehehe!!! Some have told me but i know myself cos i shower twice a day and like to be clean and feel clean. I just love the feeling when you first get out of the shower, so cool!!!
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by ice234: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2010
hope u are clean below. cos most girls that claim to be clean arent clean there
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by Tinksh(f): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2010
How could a girl be clean everywhere else and not below?? That doesnt make sense. Why wouldnt i wash that in the shower as well as other bits of me.
Re: Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor by ice234: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2010
hope u know u are the one certifing urself. wait till someone else certify u b4 u can claim to be clean

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. / Must Read: Mechanic’s Workshop…. Part 1 / Vaseline Crew I Got Something Special For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.