Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Japanese Player Scores Goal Better Than Maradona's - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Japanese Player Scores Goal Better Than Maradona's (1747 Views)

Despite Not Winning The World Cup, Can Messi Be Considered Greater Than Maradona / It's Official: Messi Better Than Maradona / Nigerian Striker Asisat Oshoala Scores Goal For Liverpool On Debut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japanese Player Scores Goal Better Than Maradona's by Sagamite(m): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2010
Beauty to watch. 8 players dribbled.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edOTqpghFR4[/flash]

And it is a REAL under-17, not our old women we disguise as U-17.
Re: Japanese Player Scores Goal Better Than Maradona's by semid4lyfe(m): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2010
Sagamite:

Beauty to watch. 8 players dribbled.

And it is a REAL under-17, not our old women we disguise as U-17.
Did you have to chip in the bolded part?
By the way, I wouldn't refer to them as old women but young "overage" ladies grin grin

Anyway, quite a number of players have scored goals better than that of Maradona IMO.
Re: Japanese Player Scores Goal Better Than Maradona's by Sagamite(m): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Did you have to chip in the bolded part?

The thing always they bite me jor.

It is more annoying when some mentally sick people try to excuse, deny and/or justify it.
Re: Japanese Player Scores Goal Better Than Maradona's by semid4lyfe(m): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2010
Sagamite:

The thing always they bite me jor.

It is more annoying when some mentally sick people try to excuse, deny and/or justify it.
Lol. . .too many things too dey bite you sef

Make you nor too carry all these things for mind o cos e be like slow poison wey dey kill person from inside.

Na because you be my friend and I nor want make you kpai before your time I dey tell you so o grin grin
Re: Japanese Player Scores Goal Better Than Maradona's by asha80(m): 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2010
What makes maradona's goal special was the tournament and stage in that tournament where the goal was scored.Messi scored a similar if not identical goal like maradona but in the copa del ray against an average team.
Re: Japanese Player Scores Goal Better Than Maradona's by Ibime(m): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2010
^^Saeed Al Owairan also scored an equally good goal against Belgium in USA 94
Re: Japanese Player Scores Goal Better Than Maradona's by asha80(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2010
Compare maradona's touches on course to that goal and Said Owairan touches that led to his goal.If you remember just before Owairan reached the keeper a belgian defender's leg touched the ball and it seems deflect the ball a little back to Owairan's feet.

Off course maradona dribbled past Shilton and scored but Owairan shot the ball into the net.

Also remember maradona's deft 180 degrees turn to displace 2 english guys when he got the ball from enrique.
Re: Japanese Player Scores Goal Better Than Maradona's by semid4lyfe(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2010
Ibime:

That goal is the best scored in the world cup IMO.
Re: Japanese Player Scores Goal Better Than Maradona's by semid4lyfe(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2010
Ibime:

That goal is the best scored in the world cup IMO.

(1) (Reply)

Any Sports Similar To Bullfighting In Nigeria? / Happy Birthday To Eden Hazard Of Chelsea. / Are Leicester City Defenders Wearing This Jersey? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.