Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries (13707 Views)

Kwara United Unveil Ribeiro Alves Lucas / Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) / Accident Involving Kwara United Football Club Bus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by Nollyzonenews: 7:54pm On May 20, 2019
Below are photos of Kwara United Players, Officials and Staff protesting for Nonpayment of four months salaries and outstanding Sign-On Fees.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/20/kwara-united-players-protesting-for-four-month-nonpayment-of-salaries/

Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by Chozen1665(m): 10:17pm On May 20, 2019
First page
Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by frankobinna(m): 10:18pm On May 20, 2019
G
Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by donsam05(m): 10:18pm On May 20, 2019
idiots....
Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by TheFacelessMan: 10:18pm On May 20, 2019
angry

Just over 2 decades back, i was a striker for Ajax Amsterdam.

We were professionals, we didn't care so much about money.

I had a storied career. Scored in a Champions league final.. ..

Played for Barcelona, AC Milan, the big guns of Europe.

All those yeye white girls, i was almost indicted on a rape case.

Those were the days, few players could head like me. My son is following in my footsteps now..
. cool

PS - I was really really hoping someone would guess it was Patrick Kluivert. ...obviously the Complete Football guys didn't show up!

5 Likes

Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by BUSHHUNTER: 10:18pm On May 20, 2019
4months salaries? and you are yet to sell one match?

your last four matches at home was unbeaten. . .the lowest odds given to away in NPFL is 5.60 some are 8.50 or more.

now bargain with the visiting team and sell out like 4 home matches...at worse the away team go buy am 500k you have 2.8m aside.

then go carry away team with 1m from ur own personal savings which you know una go loss d match grin

Go ask Bolton management grin dem go tell u more cheesy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by Honor10: 10:18pm On May 20, 2019
it shall not be well with saraki and his stooge, and the useless yeasterners supporting him.

O TO GE

8 Likes

Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by Charly68: 10:19pm On May 20, 2019
Their father should pay them before going for sabbatical leave please
Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by honest1480(m): 10:19pm On May 20, 2019
We all need to fight for our right without violence.
Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by Stanleyville(m): 10:19pm On May 20, 2019
grin

Naira Marley
Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by OBTMOS(m): 10:19pm On May 20, 2019
9ja
Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by Okoliepn(m): 10:20pm On May 20, 2019
too bad
Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by Kolisky(m): 10:20pm On May 20, 2019
This Kwara Self!! I'm from there but I don't know what we will be useful for.....

State Of Randanrandan
Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by infogenius(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2019
How much is club paying players sef?
Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by XklusivGistBlog(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by Easykel21(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

Just over 2 decades back, i was a striker for Ajax Amsterdam.

We were professionals, we didn't care so much about money.

I had a storied career. Scored in a Champions league final.. ..

Played for Barcelona, AC Milan, the big guns of Europe.

All those yeye white girls, i was almost indicted on a rape case.

Those were the days, few people could head like me. My son is following in my footsteps now..
. cool

i pity you
Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by TheFacelessMan: 10:25pm On May 20, 2019
Easykel21:
i pity you

What about the wretched old idiot at home? Pity him first. He was unlucky to have you....

Your post history.... grin don't let me even start !

"Hymen in asshole". No wonder. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:35pm On May 20, 2019
lipsrsealed see them denku denku like Apo dindinrin? I regret that my state play football. Dix people Dem no Sabi play anything. But Dem Sabi ask for money.

Abe make Dem kowere danu.
Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 20, 2019
NO BE SAY DEY NO GO PAY UNA. BUT UNA GO WAIT WAIT WAIT TIRE
Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by Redeakaa(m): 10:38pm On May 20, 2019
All these pot bellied men too na players......

No wonder grin grin
Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:43pm On May 20, 2019
mosho2good:
67minus (-) Your Age Plus (+)1952 is Equal to Your Birthday Year

Try it to prove me wrong�����
WTF
Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by edi287: 10:49pm On May 20, 2019
This is what happens when clubs are government owned.
What am I saying - the NPFL isn't attractive enough for investors to flock in. I cut cap to the likes of Ifeanyi Uba and the owners of Remo Stars who are managing in the terrible climate.
Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by jerryunit48: 10:52pm On May 20, 2019
People will still say it is Saraki
Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by DavIkenna(m): 11:06pm On May 20, 2019
Not a good news
Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by Vizzim: 11:08pm On May 20, 2019
What a Joke..
Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by Easykel21(m): 11:20pm On May 20, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

What about the wretched old idiot at home? Pity him first. He was unlucky to have you....

Your post history.... grin don't let me even start !

"Hymen in asshole". No wonder. grin grin
Lolz.....na wa o.... people no get work o, just cos u wanna bring a nigga down u went through all this digging.....
Special agent Facelessness
Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by kmaster007: 11:35pm On May 20, 2019
they better find work to do
Re: Kwara United Players Protesting For Four Month Nonpayment Of Salaries by Donfazagi: 11:47pm On May 20, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
4months salaries? and you are yet to sell one match?

your last four matches at home was unbeaten. . .the lowest odds given to away in NPFL is 5.60 some are 8.50 or more.

now bargain with the visiting team and sell out like 4 home matches...at worse the away team go buy am 500k you have 2.8m aside.

then go carry away team with 1m from ur own personal savings which you know una go loss d match grin

Go ask Bolton management grin dem go tell u more cheesy
I dey suspect you . grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uchenna Kanu Scores A Hat-Trick And Provides An Assist As Tigres Beats Atlas 6-0 / Iheanacho Nominated For PFA Fans’ Player Of The Month / Aregbesola, P-sqaure, DJ Cuppy, Others Tweet To Congratulate The Super Falcons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.