Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (965133 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by chukel(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
Pls who has skj1377's contact. Help, I need it. Hope he sees this and responds.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Uchboggy(m): 6:11am On Aug 06, 2016
Badema:

Chairman! I dey hail.

Oga, you reach here too?lol
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by abibun: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
I need c180 seats with automatic gearbox
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nmagna(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
hello guys,
am thinking of getting a c240 2004 model.. are there challenges i should be prepared for?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Mboi: 6:56am On Aug 17, 2016
Please guys are we free to talk or ask about Mercedes buses or vans/
There's this Mercedes Vito cargo van I want to buy. The vehicle is right hand drive, Diesel, manual, 4plugs.
I do not know about this vehicle whether it's durable and the kinds of issues it normally gives and how to maintain and tackle it.

I really need advice from brothers and sisters with experience.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2016
Mboi:
Please guys are we free to talk or ask about Mercedes buses or vans/
There's this Mercedes Vito cargo van I want to buy. The vehicle is right hand drive, Diesel, manual, 4plugs.
I do not know about this vehicle whether it's durable and the kinds of issues it normally gives and how to maintain and tackle it.

I really need advice from brothers and sisters with experience.
For what it I'd its durable, but buy the LHD
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Mboi: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2016
kingreign:

For what it I'd its durable, but buy the LHD
Thanks bro, you mean the vehicle is durable but I should go for the LHD right?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 8:41am On Aug 17, 2016
Mboi:

Thanks bro, you mean the vehicle is durable but I should go for the LHD right?

Yes
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Mboi: 9:01am On Aug 17, 2016
kingreign:

Yes
Ok. Thank you.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by francmoda: 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
About to get a 2011 C300 4matic next week...anything to look out for guys?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by talk2eddy: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
Please I have a benz c300 2008 that refused to start this morning. the ignition wont come on and the steering is locked. i heard this is a common problem with this type of car. please what is the problem and how can i get it fixed. I am really confused here. i am in port harcourt..
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
talk2eddy:
Please I have a benz c300 2008 that refused to start this morning. the ignition wont come on and the steering is locked. i heard this is a common problem with this type of car. please what is the problem and how can i get it fixed. I am really confused here. i am in port harcourt..

EIS malfunction issue.

WhatsApp me on 07034581213 (also join the Mercedes Benz WhatsApp group) we've dealt with that issue a lot and solved them in that group.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hello guys, happy sunday.
I bought a C320 2002 model and have been cruising d vehicle for the past months now (since April) without maintenance, not even to change the oil.
Please, can someone give me a clue on what to do as pa general maintenance?
And also, help me with a good Mercedes-Benz auto mechanic in Aba.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
engrgab:
Hello guys, happy sunday.
I bought a C320 2002 model and have been cruising d vehicle for the past months now (since April) without maintenance, not even to change the oil.
Please, can someone give me a clue on what to do as pa general maintenance?
And also, help me with a good Mercedes-Benz auto mechanic in Aba.

Contact 08067888620 Engr Kelechi. He's in Abia.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by francmoda: 5:52am On Sep 10, 2016
Good day house..any good Benz mechanic in portharcourt
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by xdream(m): 6:05am On Sep 10, 2016
Hi everyone.

I have a Mercedes Benz 814 for sale. I don't want to post pictures or price here to avoid being banned. You could reach me on 08038325115 (or Whatsapp) for the price and pictures.

Thanks
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Naturetony1: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hello house, I'm thinking of buying my first Benz, I've been driving Japanese all these years, but it's time to do the German machine and I'm thinking of getting the 2000 c230 kompressor w202 or 2002 c230 kompressor w203, pls all the gurus in the house I need ur suggestions which one do I go for
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by MosesNG(m): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hello house, pls I need something like this, preferably a 230 kompressor. How much can I get a clean fairly used.

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auztyno: 2:54am On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 7:10am On Sep 14, 2016
auztyno:
https://www.nairaland.com/3185223/price-reduced-toks-2000-model

Hahaha. grin grin grin grin

Who laughed the last?

So your car is still very much available after 3 months.
Remember I was almost practically begging you to sell that car for 1.1m, you were very very rude to me, telling me to go to Cotonou or anywhere else to buy a W202, or even buy a stolen car that your own W202 is sold for 1.3m. I told you I would get it less than that, you told me its impossible in Naija. I got it that same week in Benin for 1m. Yes, I got a mint blue coloured 2000 model W202 for 1m clean with very clean leather upholstery a C220 auto with CD loader at the boot. With complete customs duty in Benin, Edo state.
Here you are now, practically begging someone to buy your own for a price less than you'd ever expect.
Hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Karma is a Byätch.

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eyop: 7:13am On Sep 14, 2016
kingreign:

Who laughed the last?

Remember I was almost practically begging you to sell that car for 1.1m, you were very very rude to me, telling me to go to Cotonou or anywhere else to buy a W202, or even buy a stolen car that your own W202 is sold for 1.3m. I told you I would get it less than that, you told me its impossible in Naija. I got it that same week in Benin for 1m. Yes, I got a mint blue coloured 2000 model W202 for 1m clean with very clean leather upholstery a C220 auto with CD loader at the boot. With complete customs duty in Benin, Edo state.
Here you are now, practically begging someone to buy your own for a price less than you'd ever expect.
Karma is a Byätch.

Hmmmm... smiley
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 7:15am On Sep 14, 2016
MosesNG:
Hello house, pls I need something like this, preferably a 230 kompressor. How much can I get a clean fairly used.

Bros, if you know anyone in Benin. Especially around sapelle road, tell the person to go there and get a very clean unit. Between 950-1.1m (with complete paper from Germany.

The second picture is not a regular W202 kompressor, its a C36 AMG or C46 AMG which is a performance car.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 7:18am On Sep 14, 2016
Eyop:

Hmmmm... smiley
Bro, How far. Hope you are good?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eyop: 7:21am On Sep 14, 2016
kingreign:

Bro, How far. Hope you are good?

I dey bro and yes,I am good. Take it easy on your man na the economy cause am and if he's not careful,the price fit still come down smiley
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 7:25am On Sep 14, 2016
Eyop:

I dey bro and yes,I am good. Take it easy on your man na the economy cause am and if he's not careful,the price fit still come down smiley

No wahala. I don forget the issue. Na the link he share make me remember am. I no even wan expose half of the history behind that car for Nairaland people to see.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auztyno: 7:38am On Sep 14, 2016
kingreign:

Who laughed the last?

Karma is a Byätch.
Bros see how you are exhibiting your childish character even here in nairaland,the last I remembered it's never by force to sell anything to you,and please am not begging anyone to buy the car from me please next time it would be nize you mind your business sir.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 7:47am On Sep 14, 2016
auztyno:

Bros see how you are exhibiting your childish character even here in nairaland,the last I remembered it's never by force to sell anything to you,and please am not begging anyone to buy the car from me please next time it would be nize you mind your business sir.

You even had the guts to reply me in your usual rude manner. On top a car you are selling Tokunbo with a bad engine?

https://www.nairaland.com/3138257/c230-kompressor-271-engine
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auztyno: 7:52am On Sep 14, 2016
kingreign:

You even had the guts to reply me in your usual rude manner. On top a car you are selling Tokunbo with a bad engine?

https://www.nairaland.com/3138257/c230-kompressor-271-engine

Hahaha....you see,you claim you no about cars and you dont even no how a 271 engine looks,please sir the so called tread you fished out is my 9ja used w203 which is long gone...
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2016
I no wan trade words with you
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auztyno: 8:01am On Sep 14, 2016
kingreign:
I no wan trade words with you
Neither do I sir
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by MosesNG(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2016
kingreign:

Bros, if you know anyone in Benin. Especially around sapelle road, tell the person to go there and get a very clean unit. Between 950-1.1m (with complete paper from Germany.

The second picture is not a regular W202 kompressor, its a C36 AMG or C46 AMG which is a performance car.
Thanks boss. Appreciate this...

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by inze(m): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
kingreign:

Who laughed the last?

Karma is a Byätch.

. . . oya, share pics

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: Emmanuel0149 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.